Originally Posted by LosTMonkeY
where can u dl the raw?? of 2004... not ep 13
That raw you saw~ ep 13 = 2004.........
ShinDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 13:19   Link #162
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Green Green Erolutions = 本当の変態

No arguments about that. It will never be listed in animesuki's torrent list.

Well the only thing good is we finally have the pairing up of Yuusuke & Fuutaba. Wakaba's attack powerup also got a major sprucing up
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 13:22   Link #163
Gorksnip

What did you say, bra?

This won't be on the animesuki's torrent list?

Oh man, why are all the good things always so hard to get? It's so unfair, bra!
Gorksnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 18:57   Link #164
Ami_

Can someone give me a link to the torrent when it's subbed? By private message.

Thank you.
Ami_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 00:20   Link #165
shinsenx

yay its out, finally downloading it, 227megas, 225 megas left jejejej quite slow, anyways, just to let you guys know that its already out with english subs. =)
shinsenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 00:59   Link #166
Ishida

I don't suppose you could post a link to where you got it, or maybe even PM it to me?
Ishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 01:30   Link #167
perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgenxtek
It's on AnimeSuki's front page right now.. Shinsen subs. 8 seeds, 200something downloads.. Go get it!

oh well its already gone gotta go to that OTHER anime site
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 02:49   Link #168
Green²
It's bacon!

Just finished watching it.

(Still recovering)

For a warning, the episode should be considered NSFW. Though that was the FUNNIEST episode of GreenGreen to this date.
Spoiler:
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 02:51   Link #169
shinsenx

u can get it at the shinsen sub page
http://shinsen-subs.edwardk.info/Bittorrent/
shinsenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 04:34   Link #170
VincentRPG
Fansubber

I don't think its fair that Animesuki decided against posting the torrent on the main page. It IS part of a series that was allowed on Animesuki before, and since its the final episode of the series, I would have figured it still be allowed on. But I guess since I am not a mod, i can't change that
VincentRPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 07:31   Link #171
Late
Peelo

Just saw this and I'm actually disappointed. This has nothing to do with the series. Well, maybe a little. I liked the series but this just sucks. (Literally...) Would have been better if they had made a non-hentai episode.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 13:23   Link #172
Tensai_kamen
Inactive Member

GG Ero got everything to do with the previous tv series. It got the same characters and the continuation of the story from the previous tv series . What made u say otherwise? Altho it could help a little bit if the series make the ero scene a little subtle a la Futari H cos doin a fullblown H scene kinda ruin it.

Spoiler:
Tensai_kamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 14:07   Link #173
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentRPG
I don't think its fair that Animesuki decided against posting the torrent on the main page. It IS part of a series that was allowed on Animesuki before, and since its the final episode of the series, I would have figured it still be allowed on. But I guess since I am not a mod, i can't change that
Half the episode is easily about the characters having sex. Exactly how does that fit into the viewable by all ages category AnimeSuki aims for?
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 14:42   Link #174
hayama

Plenty of other shows on AnimeSuki contain sex, albeit not as graphical. I'm not saying GG13 should be listed here but if the kids can see guys' heads explode in Gantz or the test tube raping in Narutaru then GG13 is nothing. Why not just put up a warning of violence/nudity/sex/ect...
hayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 14:59   Link #175
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensai_kamen
GG Ero got everything to do with the previous tv series. It got the same characters and the continuation of the story from the previous tv series . What made u say otherwise? Altho it could help a little bit if the series make the ero scene a little subtle a la Futari H cos doin a fullblown H scene kinda ruin it.
What I meant was that the series would have been great without this shit. Series wasn't hentai, why the hell this had to be? They could've make a good episode with a good story. But no, GG13's idea was characters having sex, nothing else.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:00   Link #176
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Yes it is true there are a number of shows on AnimeSuki that have questionable content (in terms of what kids "should" be "allowed" to watch). We do use warnings on somethings but we have to draw the line somewhere and we feel that graphical depictions or descriptions are just over that line. It is the overtly graphical nature that makes them unlistable in our opinion.

In many cases, when graphical depictions are used, the objectionable content has little to do with the story. Taking Narutaru as an example I would argue that those scenes (that weren't graphic in the same way) add something to the story... the purpose if anything was to demonstrate the disturbed state of the characters.

However we don't want to be making story based value judgments (as peoples opinions and preferences differ) when deciding what to list and not to list. So we simply set the rules based on things that are less refutable; such as obvious graphical depictions of sex.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 18:11   Link #177
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Lmfao. "Are you done already? That was fast." That alone made this worth watching in my opinion. Seriously cracked me up. Lol. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for, Futaba or Yuusuke. xP
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 18:32   Link #178
BOZZY

It was a pretty decent OVA episode... It was at least better than the Onegai Twins OVA (and I've heard the Onegai Teacher OVA was just as bad) and the trio... it's like their ecchiness was upgraded a level... and yes they finally had the ending I had hoped the TV series would have had...

But yeah the too fast thing was really funny... I feel sorry for Yuusuke but at least he hooked up with Futaba...
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 20:05   Link #179
Ami_

Nice, nice I'd say.

Will they continue the story? Does anyone know?

And one question more, was this episode made by the same group as the previous episodes? (might be a really noobish question, but please forgive me)
Ami_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 05:02   Link #180
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Shit........THis last ep really ruins the whole series. No story at all, they just wanna show all the hentai stuff so that they could sell the DVDs well
All the jokes are not even as funny as in the TV series. It really shouldn't be made at all.
Hao Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote