Old 2004-06-20, 04:13   Link #3461
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
mantidor - I hope that stupid Naruto fanboys won't kill you. XD 10/10
Old 2004-06-20, 10:37   Link #3462
wnkryo
HainShodan

aashhin: 100/100 for amazingly cool darkwing duck sig.
Old 2004-06-20, 13:21   Link #3463
Thany
Unfair

Sakura-chan : I really like it, very cute, 10/10

ChibiDusk : I really like the background and the font is nice too Nothing special about the pic though 8.5/10.

mantidor : I'm pretty sure I once saw worse in 4chan about those Naruto's yaoih Actually it was quite funny 9/10 for thise one, the cutting is really nice
Old 2004-06-20, 14:14   Link #3464
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Thany I have to admit it, but your sig' is trully AWESOME 10/10
Old 2004-06-20, 14:48   Link #3465
Ruby
|Tetsu-kun|

Sugetsu, nice siggie~! 9/10

Thany, It's really cute~! 10/10
Old 2004-06-20, 15:00   Link #3466
kakashilion
has big feet

sakura-chan - very nice 9/10
wnkryo - nice layout with the slots of characters - 8.5/10
Thany - a lot better than the previous one, though the background seems odd with the foreground. I like the weirdness though - 9/10
Ruby - characters are blended well but i don't like the animation for "ruby". there are tons of other effects you could do like fade and stuff. - 8/10
Sugetsu - too long and too much gold IMO. Theres too much going on in the sig with about 15 characters all shoved in. Overall looks good though - 8/10
lunchbox - is that girl eve from black cat? Anyway disturbing scene as always. Cool icy look - 9/10
Old 2004-06-20, 15:18   Link #3467
Ending

@ SiL Eighty

Nifty sig, and goes with the avvy to top it. *Sigh* It's so easy to find good female pics...

@ RichMan

The signature is too big even for a 1280x1024 resolution. Maybe you should scale it down by 25-50% ?
Old 2004-06-20, 15:22   Link #3468
Gorksnip

Richman, your signature is the best, bra. I wish I can see the whole picture. I give it a 10/10!

I think my signature should be showing now. I took me a good 10 minutes to make, whadya think, bras??
Old 2004-06-20, 15:30   Link #3469
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Well... I thru together this sig/av combo in about 30 mins I needed a change. Plus her damn eyes seduced me.... >_<*

Now time for something I havent done in a while.... MASS RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby - 7.5/10 Nice pic but the animation is a lil annoying
Sugetsu - 7.5/10 Not a fan of that show and it needs a border ^^
Thany - 8/10 I dont find it Ebil enough to dawn the sig of Thany on it... I feal as if im staring at a gigantic colored O___O
wnkryo - 8.5/10 Like the setup ^^
Sakura-chan - 8/10 Shoulda used Sakura like me woulda matched your name
Chibidusk - 8.5/10 Nice and crisp as always
mantidor - 9/10 for nice design 1/10 for the scene >_< *no they dont add up!!!!*
Lunchboxx - 9.5/10 I really like your style you are one of my fav sig makers on this board next to me of coarse
daibolistic - 9/10 I like your style too ^^ Love how you manage to decapitate or sever some body part out of all you sigs
Lina Inverse - 7/10 I like jiggly boobs as much as the next guy ^^
aahhsin - 2/10 Dark Wing Duck lol.... crap quality !!!!!! Thats all >_>
I)ark-I)eath - 8.5/10 If im not mistaken isnt that your first sig when you joined the boards?
Slade - 8/10 Intresting pose, dont know what else to say >__<
Roots - 8/10 for advertisement Good luck w/ your project ^^
Old 2004-06-20, 16:14   Link #3470
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
SiL Eighty.... great source, Love the border and Text font also...10/10
Old 2004-06-20, 16:51   Link #3471
Kenji
Dream Navigator

Send a message via ICQ to Kenji
Lunchboxx: 10-10 great sig!! the colour is great
SiL Eighty: hehehe... nice! 9-10 (i don't really like sakura...)
Old 2004-06-20, 17:18   Link #3472
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Ratings!

Sakura-chan: I like your sig a lot!, I love blue pale colors and she's really cute 9/10 oh, and they will kill me, thats for sure
wnkryo: That sig is very nice, the composition is great 8.5/10
Thany: She is so cute... thats a very nice sig of yours 9/10
Sugetsu: 11/10 do I need to say why? that scene is just fantastic In case you want to know, I won't make any Saint Seiya yaoi sigs since Im sure you'll freak out
Ruby: I like all those faces around, the message is nice but your name is practicly invisible, seems that was your intention though 8.8/10
Gorksnip: I still cant see it 0/10
SiL Eighty: woah thats sexy, almost as JOJO's! 9/10 I think you wont like my next sigs that much then, the designs are pretty much the regular ones (the border on my actual sig is a pain to make) and the content is WAY more daring than the actual who knows? probably you'll like them
Lunchboxx: I like that scene a LOT! muscle guys are a plus, but bloody girls make it a double plus 9/10
Kenji: Monster! and the way is made is great, I like a lot they way Tenma's eyes look 9/10

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-06-20 at 18:10.
Old 2004-06-20, 19:36   Link #3473
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji
Lunchboxx: 10-10 great sig!! the colour is great
SiL Eighty: hehehe... nice! 9-10 (i don't really like sakura...)
Actually in all truth i hate Sakura! But she look to damn sexy... and uh... damn :drool: Lunchboxx knows what im talking about ^__^

Kenji - 8.5/10 only thing i find missing is your name other than that nice and clean ^^
Old 2004-06-20, 19:49   Link #3474
Zabuzalover
I will run over you.=^^=

Send a message via AIM to Zabuzalover Send a message via MSN to Zabuzalover
SiL Eighty -8/10, don't like hentai.But still, effect is good.
Old 2004-06-21, 03:00   Link #3475
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Lunchboxx - you always have cool stuff, not sure I like the recent one: 87%

Kenji - LOVE Monster, and it's a great sig 99%

SiL - Sakura is very cute I like the sig too, 92%

I just made this sig from a wallpaper I'm using, don't know who to credit it too... If anyone can tell me how to get the white around the image to blend with the webpage, I would love it!
Old 2004-06-21, 03:21   Link #3476
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinJ0
I just made this sig from a wallpaper I'm using, don't know who to credit it too... If anyone can tell me how to get the white around the image to blend with the webpage, I would love it!
Not a bad signature, though it seems to have been somewhat weirdly resized to me o.O 7.5/10.
Old 2004-06-21, 12:53   Link #3477
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Lina Inverse, I think I've seen the character in your signature before while I was browsing through anime titles in animedaisuki.net but now I can't find it. Can you tell from which anime she's from? By the way, it's a very nice sig.

Anyway since I'm posting here, I should rate some signatures:

Thany - 9.5/10. Really easy on the eyes.
ZeppelinJO - 8.0/10. A nice picture although not very clear.
Zabuzalover - 8.5/10. It has that uber cool look.
Sil Eighty - 9.0/10. Really nice graphics but I dunno...she's underage.
Mantidor - 9.5/10. Wow, a pretty unique design.
Old 2004-06-21, 13:07   Link #3478
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
Well... I thru together this sig/av combo in about 30 mins I needed a change. Plus her damn eyes seduced me.... >_<*

Now time for something I havent done in a while.... MASS RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby - 7.5/10 Nice pic but the animation is a lil annoying
Sugetsu - 7.5/10 Not a fan of that show and it needs a border ^^
Thany - 8/10 I dont find it Ebil enough to dawn the sig of Thany on it... I feal as if im staring at a gigantic colored O___O
wnkryo - 8.5/10 Like the setup ^^
Sakura-chan - 8/10 Shoulda used Sakura like me woulda matched your name
Chibidusk - 8.5/10 Nice and crisp as always
mantidor - 9/10 for nice design 1/10 for the scene >_< *no they dont add up!!!!*
Lunchboxx - 9.5/10 I really like your style you are one of my fav sig makers on this board next to me of coarse
daibolistic - 9/10 I like your style too ^^ Love how you manage to decapitate or sever some body part out of all you sigs
Lina Inverse - 7/10 I like jiggly boobs as much as the next guy ^^
aahhsin - 2/10 Dark Wing Duck lol.... crap quality !!!!!! Thats all >_>
I)ark-I)eath - 8.5/10 If im not mistaken isnt that your first sig when you joined the boards?
Slade - 8/10 Intresting pose, dont know what else to say >__<
Roots - 8/10 for advertisement Good luck w/ your project ^^
back for a bit. 10/10 for you because everythign is perfect... ... well, as perfect as it can be on AS imo you cut off the picture too high.
Old 2004-06-21, 16:24   Link #3479
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Ruby-> 92% ... this is a really nice sig... and it's exceptionally good cuz there are very few (if any) Hunter x Hunter sigs... nice!
wnkryo-> 85% ... a One Piece sig with a nice layout of the characters' faces... I also like how you filled out the right side with some cool art effects..
kakashilion-> 88% ... I like how the art, the font, and the effects blend nicely with each other...
Gorksnip-> 80% ... pretty funny...
SiL Eighty-> 88% ... pink and the turqoise/teal color go well with each other... the Sakura image and the border design at the bottom left/top right corners are pretty nice too...
mantidor-> 89% ... I really like the shape of your sig... nice and original... the only thing holding me back from giving you higher points is the fact that it looks like Kakashi and Iruka are engaged in some sort of yaoi act... which totally weirds me out...
Kenji-> 85% ... I like how you just focused on Dr. Tenma's eyes... the monotone colors go well with each other too.. you get points for having a Monster sig...
Lunchboxx-> 89% ... cool image as usual... the art in your sig is really nice and different... btw...mad respects for hooking all of us up with nice One Piece images in that image submission thread...
Zabuzalover-> 82% ... I like the fighters, the grid and the colors... though you should have put a bit more emphasis on the cool fighter planes...
ChibiDusk-> 88% ... not as intricate as your previous works... but nice and effective still... the background effect looks like flowing water... which is pretty nice...
ZeppelinJ0-> 84% ... it seems your shape effect didn't get those white parts transparent... other than that... the hq Arcueid image you used is nice and it fits the background color/effects...
Bullsquat-> 84% ... the somewhat suggestive image is nice... but I think it should be brighter... it looks a bit washed out...
Thany-> 85% ... somewhat of an abberation from your usual style... the foreground image is nice and cute as usual... but the background image doesn't fit the context of your sig... and you didn't include those intricate borders in this one... I really liked those...
Sakura-chan-> 87% ... art is nice and different as usual... I like the blue tones and the image...
aahhsin-> 88% ... for bringing back memories...
RichMan-> 85% ... nice and suggestive...

it feels like I just wrote a short essay... well... the prof is boring anyways... I tried to get in as many peeps as possible... if I missed ya... I'll get ya for sure next time...
Old 2004-06-21, 17:39   Link #3480
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
Sakura-chan It's cute and I really like the blues, the colors could be more vivid or brighter, but it's really nice. 9/10

Thany Cute as always 10/10

Ruby The images go together really well but the animated text runs a little fast for my taste. A bit slower or a little longer pause at the end would be nicer. Still a nice sig overall 9/10

SiL Eighty That is one heck of a pic of Sakura! Love the border and text as well. 10/10

Lunchboxx Wow thats kick arse. Like the way you tilted the image (or was it like that to begin with) I think the border would look better on the outside rather than on the inside of the sig though. 9/10

Kenji Love the eyes and the text and the background. A really nicely made sig 10/10

mantidor I have no idea why, but your sig made me laugh. Great image and design, however demented and wrong it may be, it's funny. 9/10

Ya know this sig turned out better than I thought it would. Wasn't sure what to with it really.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature