AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-10-17, 01:15   Link #1281
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Finally I've got the Super Robot War Z...& i've got some question.

-Is it true i can have some Gundam from the SEED series..??
-Can the Stargazer gundam be deploy in this game..??
Old 2009-10-17, 04:15   Link #1282
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Finally I've got the Super Robot War Z...& i've got some question.

-Is it true i can have some Gundam from the SEED series..??
-Can the Stargazer gundam be deploy in this game..??
The only Gundam from SEED you get to play is Freedom, for a few stages.

Mainly the CE involvement is GSD, there's no Stargazer though.

For Stargazer, you have to look for DS's SRWK.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 04:20   Link #1283
Oppius
Banned

In SD Gundam Generation Wars, I wonder why Char in Gundam 0079 appeared too often in SEED scenarios and also villains from Zeta Gundam appeared in Wing scenarios as well. Sarcasm perhaps? As Zeta Gundam considered as best Gundam series ever while Gundam Wing is the worst.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 04:23   Link #1284
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I wonder...since big block buster theatrical movies get video games.....if the 00 movie will get a tie in game.

It has a 0.1-10 chance of happening...but hey, one can hope right?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 08:19   Link #1285
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppius View Post
In SD Gundam Generation Wars, I wonder why Char in Gundam 0079 appeared too often in SEED scenarios and also villains from Zeta Gundam appeared in Wing scenarios as well. Sarcasm perhaps? As Zeta Gundam considered as best Gundam series ever while Gundam Wing is the worst.
It's a game mechanic called Wars Break were after you fulfil a set of conditions, enemy reinforcement come in, the second set usually being cross universe. It's a nod to some similarities and some weird jokes. Like both the Titans from Zeta and the UN Army from 00 show up at the end of the Wing campaign, or ZAFT and the Providence Gundam showing up at the end of First Gundam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu
I wonder...since big block buster theatrical movies get video games.....if the 00 movie will get a tie in game.

It has a 0.1-10 chance of happening...but hey, one can hope right?
It'll probably be something along the lines of the Gundam Meisters game released a while back, but with the plot of the movie. It won't be a direct tie in other than Sunrise being owed by Bandai, hence being made by the same company. You don't see many 'XXX: The game of the movie' in Japan like you do in the West.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 08:40   Link #1286
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppius View Post
Not really. Wing is considered a success by Bandai just like Zeta. Personal opinions don't matter in this case.

Basically the War Breaks stuff just put villains from other shows that have similar purposes. Char was pursuing the White Base like Creuset was pursuing the Archangel, so both the MSG and Seed campaigns feature their ships. Titans are a militaristic organization from Earth like OZ so they appear in Wing.
Old 2009-10-17, 08:44   Link #1287
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
It'll probably be something along the lines of the Gundam Meisters game released a while back, but with the plot of the movie. It won't be a direct tie in other than Sunrise being owed by Bandai, hence being made by the same company. You don't see many 'XXX: The game of the movie' in Japan like you do in the West.
Yeah it'll pretty much be just like the Gundam Meisters game released for the DS. Other then that, we'll probably see the new MS in future cross over games. Fingers crossed on that one.
Old 2009-10-17, 11:59   Link #1288
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Char was pursuing the White Base like Creuset was pursuing the Archangel, so both the MSG and Seed campaigns feature their ships.
I laughed so hard when I first saw this cut scene. I could just imagine Rau leCroissant (kidding) finding the wrong legged ship and being completely confused.
Old 2009-10-18, 08:28   Link #1289
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
I laughed so hard when I first saw this cut scene. I could just imagine Rau leCroissant (kidding) finding the wrong legged ship and being completely confused.
Well Amuro certainly was when he fights Rau's CGUE. And from what I gather from the scene, Rau knows it's not the Archangel but a different ship. I'm not sure whether this was intentional or not.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 17:29   Link #1290
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

It's just a shame a good 00 game hasn't been made, or ever will be. The basic formula for a 00 game comes for Zone of The Enders, they can just take notes from that. Doesn't seem like it'd be hard.
Old 2009-10-19, 03:36   Link #1291
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
It's just a shame a good 00 game hasn't been made, or ever will be. The basic formula for a 00 game comes for Zone of The Enders, they can just take notes from that. Doesn't seem like it'd be hard.
Hm I guess that would be some food for thought for Bandai Namco.

But to be honest the feeling you get piloting an Orbital Frame is radically different from the feeling I expect from a Gundam.

A gundam is more clunky but at the same time fast and smooth, while Orbital Frames feels weightless sometimes.

So far the only game that manage to nail the Gundam weight feeling and still have high-paced action is the VS series for me.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 03:43   Link #1292
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Hm I guess that would be some food for thought for Bandai Namco.

But to be honest the feeling you get piloting an Orbital Frame is radically different from the feeling I expect from a Gundam.

A gundam is more clunky but at the same time fast and smooth, while Orbital Frames feels weightless sometimes.

So far the only game that manage to nail the Gundam weight feeling and still have high-paced action is the VS series for me.
That is why ZOE gameplay is best suited for a Gundam 00 video game. Because anything with a GN Drive, and Orbital Frames, pretty much have the same preformance.
Old 2009-10-19, 04:13   Link #1293
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'll admit that the ZOE system works for the 00 DS game, though i'm not sure how it would handle for a console game. Plus we'd have a large selection of people calling it a ZOE rip-off.

If the system was modified a bit, then it could work.
Old 2009-10-19, 04:20   Link #1294
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'll admit that the ZOE system works for the 00 DS game, though i'm not sure how it would handle for a console game. Plus we'd have a large selection of people calling it a ZOE rip-off.

If the system was modified a bit, then it could work.
Seeing as there hasn't been a ZOE game for 5 years, and a 3rd one nowhere to be seen on the horizon, who's gonna notice if it's a ripoff?
Old 2009-10-19, 04:26   Link #1295
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

You know, I'm sure most of mecha fans have already played the ZOE series. A lot of people will notice. Not to mention news about Z.O.E. keep on appearing like this, or this, which will interest people who haven't played it before.

I'd like another VS series that includes only 00 series.
Old 2009-10-19, 04:35   Link #1296
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Yeah, I've read that news on a possible ZOE 3, but I won't expect any announcements till...2011, maybe 2012.
Old 2009-10-21, 00:57   Link #1297
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

Sorry if this is old news, but has anyone seen Gundam Vs Gundam Next!?! Virtue, 00 Raiser and Reborns Cannon/Gundam are playable!!
Calvin329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 06:22   Link #1298
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Just one page previous, people have been talking about it.
Old 2009-10-21, 07:35   Link #1299
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin329 View Post
Sorry if this is old news, but has anyone seen Gundam Vs Gundam Next!?! Virtue, 00 Raiser and Reborns Cannon/Gundam are playable!!
yup its old
Old 2009-10-23, 17:53   Link #1300
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhus12 View Post
yup its old
lol, alright. i was just too excited and i didnt check LOL. :3

how awesome is Trans Am?!?!? too bad it doesnt last >_>
Calvin329 is offline   Reply With Quote