AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-11, 02:12   Link #501
FateAnomaly

Not surprising. As i said before, she wouldn't have made the trip to see koutora if she didn't feel at least a little concern about her.

I knew it! All the stress from the abuse moritani receives has finally cracked her and she is now a split personality psycho killer! Just kidding. This just means that koutora will be motivated to track the assailant.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 10:19   Link #502
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Manabe-kun and grandpa is such a bro

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 10:53   Link #503
Viridian

Apart from the somewhat contrived way Kotoura became the target of rumours, this was a fantastic episode. Top notch comedy and drama, in the way only Kotoura-san can. Loved the scene with the mum.

As for the criminal, surely it's the assistant? Someone wearing a very similar shirt passed Kotoura just when she got the vision in the last episode. I doubt they'll have a random guy be the criminal.
Old 2013-03-11, 11:15   Link #504
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-03-11, 13:25   Link #505
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I recognize Nanoiha and Card Captor Sakura, but not the other two,
Old 2013-03-11, 13:34   Link #506
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Not surprising. As i said before, she wouldn't have made the trip to see koutora if she didn't feel at least a little concern about her.
What trip? The encounter at the restaurant seemed (unbelievably) accidental to me, especially considering they started out at an entirely different restaurant. Are you suggesting the grandfather invited Kotoura's mother to meet them there? That doesn't fit his character at all.

Or is there some other trip that I'm forgetting?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 13:42   Link #507
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I recognize Nanoiha and Card Captor Sakura, but not the other two,
A Da Capo uniform, and the last one being the school uniform of Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace, also played by Kanemoto. (Yayoi's the best.)
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 17:01   Link #508
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
What trip? The encounter at the restaurant seemed (unbelievably) accidental to me, especially considering they started out at an entirely different restaurant. Are you suggesting the grandfather invited Kotoura's mother to meet them there? That doesn't fit his character at all.

Or is there some other trip that I'm forgetting?
He's talking about the trip she took back to her home town when the priest called her up. Remember that was during the summer vacation episode.
Old 2013-03-13, 12:56   Link #509
Midonin
Last Engage

gdgd Fairies ends every episode with an anime parody, and this is probably their most recent one yet. The show's still on.

Images
Koroura-san
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
shrshr makes a pretty good Hiyori. But pkpk as Yoshihisa is just all kinds of "what".
Old 2013-03-14, 11:11   Link #510
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
gdgd Fairies ends every episode with an anime parody, and this is probably their most recent one yet. The show's still on.

Images
Koroura-san
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
shrshr makes a pretty good Hiyori. But pkpk as Yoshihisa is just all kinds of "what".
That picture is... interesting.
Manabe should dye his colour to pink, hands up? xD
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 13:20   Link #511
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-03-14, 14:23   Link #512
Midonin
Last Engage

Not much to say this week, but it looks like all suspicions as to who the culprit was were basically confirmed.
Old 2013-03-14, 14:55   Link #513
ookamigirl

Kotoura was happy about seeing her mom.
Moritani got arrested? That was a surprise.
Looks like the attacker rumors backfired on Moritani.
So they decided to look for the criminal themselves..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 16:21   Link #514
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah, I think this episode pretty much confirmed the Assistant was the culprit, which I considered obvious within her first few lines but that doesn't matter since it was still pretty tense watching Mifune use herself as bait like that.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 16:44   Link #515
HandofFate

So did Kotoura already know about Mifune's goal of using her to prove her mother wasn't a fraud and stuff? It was obvious to the viewers from the start, but kotoura never seemed to pick up on it.

Also, man Mifune, even though your using yourself as bait, you should still be aware of your surroundings. Not just literally let them sneak up 1 feet behind you like that.

If it is indeed assistant, don't know why she went to the trouble of trying to lure Mifune in. If she spotted Mifune, shouldn't she have noticed the ESP group like 10feet away from her tailing her as well? lol. Oh well, just nitpicking.
Old 2013-03-14, 21:14   Link #516
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.10

kotoura & manabe arrive at school hear mori going to jail so go police place to find mori but got police toss-out then mifune & daichi arrive oh female cop let them in.

mori said she found the victim then cop guy appear then mifune have kotoura use her power on expose cop guy include his toilet probs give seem all sorts is just police don't want to use mind read powers.

give got mifune bit upset cause what happen to her mom give cop guy was there when mifune's hang mom happen so after that go scooby-doo to catch the attacker.

but manabe going NO on it give very concern on it yet kotoura want to do it so manabe left & after another attack happen mori is free now going catch the crook.

then phone call from female cop about the attack place rumor so kotoura & others go there with mifune as bait then kotoura read evil mind & yikes mifune meet club stick?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 21:19   Link #517
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

The relationship between Haruka and Manabe is an interesting dynamic, and I think it reflects a sincere exasperation on his part. Being in love with someone who constantly puts herself in danger and refuses to acknowledge her own worth must surely be exhausting for him - not to mention the fact that he's the one person in the world who's proved himself worthy of her trust, yet she rarely seems to trust him. Manabe-kun has his own agenda just as everyone else does - the only difference is that he makes no bones about what it is (the only time he's ever kept secrets from her was when he was planning a party for her birthday). And it seems that, rather than reward him for his transparency, Kotoura punishes him for it - and places her trust in those who deceive and use her, even as she knows they're doing so. It doesn't make much sense - but I suppose human behavior (never mind adolescent behavior) rarely does, especially in a romance.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 06:21   Link #518
Haiprbim
Banned

What an intense ending episode 10 has had!
The preview did not reveal who the attacker and saviour was, so I truly cannot wait to see episode 11 fully!
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 10:48   Link #519
garbage

I just realized this episode I really love Hisako:s voice, even as Ika-chan, tomonori, kotoura-san, so many others...just sounds so soothing....
Old 2013-03-15, 23:19   Link #520
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
So did Kotoura already know about Mifune's goal of using her to prove her mother wasn't a fraud and stuff? It was obvious to the viewers from the start, but kotoura never seemed to pick up on it.

Also, man Mifune, even though your using yourself as bait, you should still be aware of your surroundings. Not just literally let them sneak up 1 feet behind you like that.

If it is indeed assistant, don't know why she went to the trouble of trying to lure Mifune in. If she spotted Mifune, shouldn't she have noticed the ESP group like 10feet away from her tailing her as well? lol. Oh well, just nitpicking.
That little scene where Kotoura has her head leaned back on the door to the clubroom as they talk about what to do and then walks off with a sad expression makes me think she does know what is going on.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4-koma, drama, romantic comedy, school life, seinen, slice of life, supernatural, tragedy