100% Tsun... 0% Dere

BAM!

this is hentai! :O

WoW is WoW!
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 02:24   Link #323
Awrya
U mad?

These are probably the most borderline pictures (WoW has crossed it a bit) I have seen in a LN so far, though a certain illustration from Nobuna no Yabou comes close.

I really wonder how the illustrations of previous volumes were, are they similar or more modest
Old 2012-08-15, 02:30   Link #324
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well I think there was one where Listy and Myuu got orgasms on a train.
Old 2012-08-15, 05:49   Link #325
kfcpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Akatsuki has new ability that is concentrate all his Qi in one part of body.
If concentrate at hand will give him shock wave punch for long distance attack.
The strongest is concentrate at the brain that make him break the brain's limiter (as strong as zombie like sankarea), forcing Qi flow (infuriating) to max for body enchantment, and quick response. The draw back that this technique cannot be use for longer time. And will bring Akatsuki headache (But this his strongest for Akatsuki only need a single punch to defeat his younger father in this mode).

For what i know, COCOON has 11 members, 7 members are the leader of BABEL, and I assume that the remaining 4 (strongest 4) are management member (like student council member of BABEL) because No. 1 Michael is leader and No. 2 Retia is secretary.

So, kyoya's rank is between No. 5 ~ No. 11. It's mean there're still much enemy that stronger that Akatsuki.

Gouki and Cecilia also has murderous aura attack (like haousoku haki in one piece) that can make the enemy unconsious without doing anything.

For slepnir of course Akatsuki taking it back. It's the only super ultra great delicious wonderful bike in the world (like Ferrari Aventador J).

For Kyouhei and Minami, they are support the plan of Kyouya (creating utopia without suffering). Even Haruka actually agree with him. But she prefer Akatsuki's plan that can be archive without sacrificing anyone.

Tower BABEL are actually a proxy for system to summond a huge gate. 7 tower connected to Earth's infuriating (Qi flow) that make it's energy. When Kyouya start his plan (that betray the rule of COCOON), he disconnect Japan BABEL from system that make Michael come to Japan to kill him. In addition Japan goverment launch the nuclear at Japan BABEL. In Japan BABEL, There are 3 way battle.
For Kyoya' side : Kyouya, Kyouhei, Minami
Scarlet Dusk' side : Tiana, Motoharu, and Onizuka (He is not Scarlet Dusk member, just helping Tiana that stray to his house)
Akatsuki's side : Akatsuki, Listy, Haruka, Chikage, Kuzuha
Unfortunated Bystander's side : Kubota, the staff, and guard
The victim : Dairy Cow Girl.

I only has vol 1 ~ 8 so still not know the conclution of the fight

Vol 1 : Introduction arc and Tanaka terorism arc.
Vol 2 & 3 : Ranking tournament exam arc and new hero (Phil Barnet) arc.
Vol 4 & 5 : Return to Alezard arc.
Vol 6 ~ 9 : Listy's shopping, Sleep over, Kyoya's Betrayal, and Miu Kidnaping arc.
that's just learning more with his renkan ki right?

furthermore, i thought he beat kyouya handily (you mentioned it in the thread about a fight in like volume 6 or 9 or something), is his brother really that much stronger than him?

who's cecilia?

& that's really sad to find he harbors no romantic affections for anyone, not even miu
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 09:24   Link #326
yuiichi9

Who are Cecile & Lucie? What do you mean when you said the Japan goverment launch the nuclear at Japan BABEL?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 13:21   Link #327
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Who are Cecile & Lucie? What do you mean when you said the Japan goverment launch the nuclear at Japan BABEL?
im pretty sure he means they tried to drop a nuke..
Seeing how a nuke is the only thing powerful enough to take on magic.

And by some fluke of nature, you managed to survive the initial explosion, and the heat quake which came from a nuke, you would need to walk out of the expanding 30 mile radius from ground zero in less then 1 second or you will absorb a fatal amount of radiation. Which im sure even the most powerful of restoration magic wouldnt be able to stop.
Because Radiation decay is a BIYATCH... and half life on said radiation including the dust which is radiated will stay with you almost forever.

In short, when the US dropped the A-bomb... most of the people didnt die from the explosion. They died painfully from radiation poisoning.
Old 2012-08-15, 16:45   Link #328
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
& that's really sad to find he harbors no romantic affections for anyone, not even miu
i'm in the same boat of you, i really love myuu on anime and i think is unfair the MC is just a molester harem king with no real feelings for anyone, but i still enjoy his deeds, but i'm really sad and wanted see him really doing something really romantic(with myuu ofcourse), than just grab breasts, mast*** girls and say some beautifull phrases(romance is not just about sex and beautfull words)
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 17:25   Link #329
blackwhite67
Banned

I can't believe this Tiana fell for Onizuka. That guy's like the equivalent of MKnR's Quickdraw/ Douchebag Morisaki. Or is he the j*ckass redeeming side character?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 18:25   Link #330
ImperialFlameGod8190

blackwhite67 even asshole's find love eventually
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 18:34   Link #331
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I can't believe this Tiana fell for Onizuka. That guy's like the equivalent of MKnR's Quickdraw/ Douchebag Morisaki. Or is he the j*ckass redeeming side character?
the only person i feel akatsuki has no rights to be mean to is Myuu.
The other girls kinda ASKED for it by being superficial at the introduction and played off the role that akatsuki was a nobody.
Old 2012-08-18, 14:48   Link #332
yuiichi9

Does Akatsuki know that motoharu & Cecilia are from Scarlet Dust?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:38   Link #333
waffler

whos stronger akatsuki or motoharu? cuz so far in the anime it makes it look like motoharu is
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:25   Link #334
kfcpanda

if you read back just a few pages, sandy says that they're about even.

though that's under condition of akatsuki not fully using renkan ki and motoharu isn't explored completely
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 02:37   Link #335
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I have to say, the artwork is...a bit out there
On the contrary it actually got bashed on in the beginning for having bad art lmao.
Old 2012-08-19, 03:01   Link #336
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
On the contrary it actually got bashed on in the beginning for having bad art lmao.
I think he was referring to the content rather than the quality.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:01   Link #337
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
I think most people have really differing views on what is good artwork. People look at highschool dxd and think 'damn this is great artwork' while I think 'this is pretty much generic anime art'.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:18   Link #338
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Yeah. Onizuka was a dick in volume 1.
But he becomes a really likable character from volume 3 onwards. I actually like Onizuka better than Akatsuki.
So TianaXOnizuka pairing is cute.
Old 2012-08-19, 07:14   Link #339
churchblue
Banned

Haruka and Myu's other friends didn't really care Myuu was the demon king's daughter, right?

Why did Akatsuki, Haruka and the others go back to Alazzard again for? Didn't Myu get kidnapped or something? Which was this (including Myuu revealing her identity to her friends).
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 07:39   Link #340
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I think he was referring to the content rather than the quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
I think most people have really differing views on what is good artwork. People look at highschool dxd and think 'damn this is great artwork' while I think 'this is pretty much generic anime art'.
Actually I was talking about both the content and quality, more so the latter then the former, since I didnt want to rudely say that it is sucks or something like that

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen