Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-18, 16:00   Link #761
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
Really my favorite show of this season and so far this year.

10/10
your right there best thing right now, so funny!
Old 2010-06-18, 16:54   Link #762
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
The ending is as expected. Good to see their relationship on a more concrete footing. I was hoping it would end with Yamada telling Kosuda her first name. Hopefully the manga is still on-going and will eventually give us the real ending.
I think it's on like ch270 and still ongoing but could be wrong...

Little Kosuda was full of ups and downs this last episode. The hospital scene with Yamada's karate chop under the covers left me cringing...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 20:15   Link #763
HeadlessPony
~Princess~

Hello. This is my second post ever on Animesuki so forgive me if this isn't the place to ask but, where did you all find the character singles? I searched Youtube to no avail.

My opinion on the ending was that I half-expected it would end peacefully, but I also half-raged. I really wanted them to do it, since the whole series built up on it. Oh well. I guess that's why there's ecchi and hentai, right?

Last edited by HeadlessPony; 2010-06-18 at 20:16. Reason: misspell
HeadlessPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 21:09   Link #764
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Easily in my fav show , overall 9/10 .

So much laugh . This show was very entertaining , thanks you for that
Damn yeah they almost done it ! The last ep i was like :

"DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT !"

Eh , a manga version ? Go check it !

Edit : Only 71 chapter translated and it's Kyoto's trip part (Episode 8 i think)

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-06-18 at 21:22.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 21:16   Link #765
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

such disappointing show to many of those demons blocking all the good stuff this show would be better as a hentai
Old 2010-06-18, 21:27   Link #766
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Wow so this one confirms that Chika hasn't been sleeping with any of those guys. I mean the fact she mentioned not knowing about having sex. Still pretty amazing to have Kosuda and Yamada consulting their siblings considering the age differences between the siblings . Wow she's done pretty well to get that kind of harem situation without getting too serious with any of them. The power of loli is strong indeed.

Anyways a nice last episode. Damn they really came close numerous times in this episode. Looks like they are bound to get there some time in the future while building up their relationship along the way. Of course I was kind of hoping they would make it all the way since it had been a goal for Yamada right from the start.

Honestly had a lot more fun with this series than I had expected at the start. Some pretty entertaining characters and a lot of laughs had along the way.
Old 2010-06-18, 22:01   Link #767
HandofFate

huge OMG @ the last episode...

Spoiler for episode 12 impressions:
Old 2010-06-18, 22:18   Link #768
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Blogpost (spoilers) on the finale and overall series review:

http://lostinamerica-deeg.blogspot.c...es-review.html

In short, I loved B Gata H Kei. This was the surprise of the spring for me - so different and so much more than it appeared at first glance. I like these two kids so much, I'd be interested in a second season that wrapped up the "cliffhanger" in the first episode - because I think it'd be equally fun to see them deal with being a real couple.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 22:57   Link #769
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

LOL. They sure ended the anime with a blast. Yamada and Kosuda's attempts to engage in sexual acts in this episode just cracked me up so bad. XD

I wonder if there's going to be a sequel for this series...
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 23:57   Link #770
kamehameha

loved the series didn't like the last ep very much..could have addressed keichi and his sisters relationship, could have provided the climax that the series was trying to reach since episode 1? I got the message that Kosuda and Yamada are destined to never have sex by the way the events unfolded in the last ep.. i'm guessing a planned second season is the reason?
kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 02:11   Link #771
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlessPony View Post
Hello. This is my second post ever on Animesuki so forgive me if this isn't the place to ask but, where did you all find the character singles? I searched Youtube to no avail.
I was actually going to be uploading them earlier to my account on YT; however my lame free video editing program decided that .flac isn't a validate audio format , so until I get in mp3[or some other format] I can't upload it myself.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 02:31   Link #772
krko
The Movie is Coming

Show was pretty damn awesome, hoping for an OVA to resolve the remaining issues. NOT a second season though, as I feel that would backtrack Yamada and Kosuda's relationship just to fill it out.
krko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 02:57   Link #773
jerkette
Sore Ga, Ai Deshou! <3

I love it when Kosuda loses his control. Coz that means, Yamada is bound to lose her control, and thingssssssss happen side by side by side. LOL!

"Not everything is as it seems."
jerkette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 07:45   Link #774
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 12! Final!

My last comments is sort of I got mixed messages about the end. On one end religion with its God's punishment take it more slow and easy or get married.

On another note......teasing yourselves until you are climaxed looks to be the best in the end for a incredible sexual experience.

Other messages I though about quickly in my personal experiences with girls......if you don't know what to do then don't rush it but learn more. I know more about guys like Kosuda now thanks to this anime but I was never like Kosuda with girls at all. That's why I was able to take lead in this all the time whether girl was virgin or not.

Anyways some remarks of this episode: nice intermission so who wants to get nursed by Yamada?=>

Chika has so much presents......I wonder what they might be here=>
Spoiler:
I have a hard time to believe Chika's answer here with Yamada being surprised of Chika not knowing about sex in the first place=>
Spoiler:
Must have like a lot even after seeing this episode twice at Yamada here=>
Spoiler:
Brilliant show of Yamada upper cut KO one shot here=>
Spoiler:
Another brilliant way to show Kosuda's penis getting a erection with comedy. Another lots of because it must have been the best of all the episodes in this series as a part itself....anyone else on that one=>
Spoiler:

Well as a conclusion.....comedy wise it was good and some innovation but the ecchi was meh. Once those signs and censors go out......I might say more about the ecchi. I will miss Misato a lot since I liked her voice and of course Kannejou was good too. This episode was easy 10/10. Series stay at 7/10 but might get 9/10 with those censors gone.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 07:50   Link #775
ZeKeR
Superbad

lol'd at the 'his son is waking up'..... lawl.... that was so lol material.... my gut would never stop... aching after that
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 09:33   Link #776
cf18
Mecha Pilot

First big merchandise? (NSFW)
http://blog.hobbystock.jp/report/2010/06/etc0143.html
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 10:15   Link #777
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Couldn't stop laughing at Kosuda's erected penis shown in such a funny way XD I loved this show. I thought it was really cute and very funny. Yukari Tamura did great, as well as Yu Kobayashi and Kana Hanazawa, Mamiko Noto too. 10/10 for this episode, and 8/10-9/10 for the whole series.
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 10:34   Link #778
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

B Gata H Kei has ended. ●█▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
very good anime I love every ep from it ..wish there second season with more Chika though
I give it 9/10 .
MORE CHIKA YAYYYYY Also more Mayu won't hurt either =3
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 11:07   Link #779
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

it finally ends, and they ended it in a really good way. there are not so many shows about sex that are as funny and as well thought out as this, and i'll miss it since its one of the best romcom/ecchi shows i've seen in a while
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 15:55   Link #780
HeadlessPony
~Princess~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I was actually going to be uploading them earlier to my account on YT; however my lame free video editing program decided that .flac isn't a validate audio format , so until I get in mp3[or some other format] I can't upload it myself.
Ooooh Man. I would love to hear them!

Flac files. Curse them! Supposedly they are the best quality audio files out there. I am not sure since they don't work on my computer no matter what program I try to use them on. No program supports them. T___T
HeadlessPony is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen