AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-12, 11:49   Link #81
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Here's something to think about, Kagura/Aleida may have a tentacle fetish. And since Core Leopard has no tentacle, the rest should be easy to figure it out.
Old 2009-03-12, 14:32   Link #82
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

*qmeister locks himself out of the Spoilers and Speculation thread.*
Too many spoilers... I must not lurk here anymore.

And Fishfood, it's not about not being able to read Chinese, I can read it. Just that I can't torrent where I am, so getting Chinese subs is impossible for me. v_v
PS I will find a way to make Aleida loyal to me, like a good meido. Then my enemies will feel my wrath.

Anyhow I'll be back once I'm more up to date.
Old 2009-03-12, 14:47   Link #83
Fishfood1

it's not like i can find torrents for chinese sub(since i don't explore much). i just use other methods instead

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-13, 10:50   Link #84
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

It's not like we got that many spoiler as the Gundam 00's forum , so don't worry, most of them just are speculation.

I expect Nami's role is as big as Akiha, because....
Spoiler for Scan:
Old 2009-03-13, 10:54   Link #85
Fishfood1

^which is why i suspect she'll be akiha's main rival soon. consider i think episode summary on the official site says she'll be kidnapped(i think...), so then she'll be turned into nervalist... etc

but that's just speculating. i mean images doesn't really tell the whole story. who knows, maybe sakura will get a huge role instead.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-13, 21:26   Link #86
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Nami definitely acts like a Nervalist candidate. She's always at home, doesn't like making friends, spaces out thinking to herself, always grumpy and frowning etc.

Totally negative fashion otaku. She may turn into a killer yandere otaku if she converts into Nervalism.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-13, 21:42   Link #87
Midonin
Last Engage

I'm wondering if the "ghost" of her floating down in the opening sequence is symbolic of what will happen to her. She's obviously being set up for something, it's just not entirely clear what yet.
Old 2009-03-13, 21:45   Link #88
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I'm wondering if the "ghost" of her floating down in the opening sequence is symbolic of what will happen to her. She's obviously being set up for something, it's just not entirely clear what yet.
What I get from that is that 'she lost herself'.

The 'ghost' is a image of herself, but it floats away and she wants to get it back.

It tells me that she wants to get back to her old self.

She probably has experienced some change in the past or is going to change soon, and she will yearn for her past self.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-14, 00:32   Link #89
Fishfood1

being a model/idol isn't enough for nami?

does she want to be loved by her sister or something? i mean she does seems very lonely(or i should say isolated, not very social)

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-14, 01:51   Link #90
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The three main girls in the anime are Akiha, Itsuki and Honoka. If I am not wrong, the proportion character appearance would be pretty much like the characters in TMHS, like....

Akiha = Haruhi Okami-sama
Itsuki = Mikuru
Honoka = Nagato
Sakura = Tsuruya
Nami = Ryoko
Takane = Itsuki

or maybe somewhere around there.

I don't know if it is me or what, but Sakura is starting to rub off like how Tsuruya did. And Tsuruya is my fave character from TMHS (SMOKED CHEESE FTW!).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-14, 03:45   Link #91
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
being a model/idol isn't enough for nami?

does she want to be loved by her sister or something? i mean she does seems very lonely(or i should say isolated, not very social)
Being loved as a idol is different than being loved as who you are, really. Everyone loves and admires you, but no one can be your friend.

She's just jealous of how many friends Akiha has. On the extreme side. She doesn't even have one as Imo-chan.
But you have to wonder, what can an idol do, compare to what all the Shishidou sisters have shown us?
Old 2009-03-14, 10:57   Link #92
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
She's just jealous of how many friends Akiha has. On the extreme side. She doesn't even have one as Imo-chan.
But you have to wonder, what can an idol do, compare to what all the Shishidou sisters have shown us?
you mean NAVI people?

idols can rally a good ol' angry mob with pitchforks and burning torches

i don't know... maybe idols can do good propaganda. i mean if she's going to join nervalist, then nerval can use her as a propaganda tool.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-14, 14:47   Link #93
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
you mean NAVI people?

idols can rally a good ol' angry mob with pitchforks and burning torches

i don't know... maybe idols can do good propaganda. i mean if she's going to join nervalist, then nerval can use her as a propaganda tool.
So, like... an evil Lacus? (Or would that basically be Meer?)
Old 2009-03-14, 15:00   Link #94
Fishfood1

^well kinda... if nerval's current plan actually is like durandull's destiny plan

err... i hope it's not the same... *shakes head*

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-15, 02:19   Link #95
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think a better example would be that Nerval's plan would be like the ultimatum Romanov issued in Red Alert 2's 1st allied mission.

"You can continue to mourn your past, or surrender, and join the great Nerval army!"

Basically it means to submit themselves to brainwashing by Nerval.

Why don't they just sent Sakura to deal with Xanthippe and focus on Nerval? Her yuri techniques should be able to cause a circuit overload and put Xanthippe permanently out of commission.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-15, 07:46   Link #96
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Why don't they just sent Sakura to deal with Xanthippe and focus on Nerval? Her yuri techniques should be able to cause a circuit overload and put Xanthippe permanently out of commission.
Sakura doesn't like hard thing. Leopard just is her playing toy.
Old 2009-03-15, 13:11   Link #97
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think a better example would be that Nerval's plan would be like the ultimatum Romanov issued in Red Alert 2's 1st allied mission.

"You can continue to mourn your past, or surrender, and join the great Nerval army!"

Basically it means to submit themselves to brainwashing by Nerval.

should go play some RA2 again... i haven't play that for awhile, so i didn't remember that line romanov said
/end off topic

if you want sakura to do that, there's some problem:
she need to find xanthippe first. it's a vast universe, i'd would take a miracle to find xanthippe. she'll have better luck if xanthippe finds her first instead.

Quote:
that too, is another reason

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-15, 13:43   Link #98
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
If Xanthippe has a core like Leopard in the shape of a beautiful female, Sakura might just stop upgrading Leopard and go after Xanthippe. After all, she likes exciting things.

Quote:
if you want sakura to do that, there's some problem:
she need to find xanthippe first. it's a vast universe, i'd would take a miracle to find xanthippe. she'll have better luck if xanthippe finds her first instead.
I think she would damn herself to eternity if she finds out what kind of girl Sakura is.

So far of all the 3 main girls, Sakura has yet to physically approach Honoka. She already expressed her love for Itsuki's body and cuddled up Akiha's beautiful legs all in the same episode. I think that is a backup plan in the scripwriter's emergency box* just in case they run out of ideas. They already used the baseball idea, so there might be a few more good cards they have yet to play.

* - I know Sunrise likes to do that, especially in Gundam, random scenes that do not add to the storytelling or recaps (how darn annoying they are in GS/D).

Old 2009-03-15, 13:47   Link #99
Fishfood1

^so you're saying, judging from the baseball episode, and how sakura felt itsuki's skin/butt. Sakura's chance of ending up going yuri with itsuki is higher than the fan's idea of twincest honoka/sakura?

well i guess there's more canon proof for sakura x itsuki for now.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-15, 14:55   Link #100
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
^so you're saying, judging from the baseball episode, and how sakura felt itsuki's skin/butt. Sakura's chance of ending up going yuri with itsuki is higher than the fan's idea of twincest honoka/sakura?

well i guess there's more canon proof for sakura x itsuki for now.
Actually what I meant was that Sakura's full-blown extent of her yuri-tendencies would be used as a comic filler somewhere in the future, just like how Graham ended up as a homosexual school teacher in one of G00's audio drama.

Unless it involves her and Honoka, I think we would be in a parodied paradise if such an episode was aired.

Closed Thread