AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-10, 11:56   Link #1041
typhonsentra

Heh, this release was backwards.... and it took me far longer to figure that out than I'd care to admit.

Spoiler:
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 12:08   Link #1042
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Heh, this release was backwards.... and it took me far longer to figure that out than I'd care to admit.

Spoiler:
same thing with last weeks order was messed up, makes for interesting read

Spoiler for 57:
Old 2009-08-10, 12:40   Link #1043
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

well, again "reading" ch 57

Spoiler:
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 14:03   Link #1044
justavisitor

waiting for the translation...well I can only understand chinese, and some of the japanese have chinese characters, so from those characters, it seems like

Spoiler for probably inaccurate spoilers:

once again, my spoiler is probably wrong...waiting for the translation before deciding to celebrate XD

Edit:...lol, seems like my spoiler is totally wrong, sry guys
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-08-11 at 07:37.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 20:09   Link #1045
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
waiting for the translation...well I can only understand chinese, and some of the japanese have chinese characters, so from those characters, it seems like

once again, my spoiler is probably wrong...waiting for the translation before deciding to celebrate XD
I really wish with all my heart for your spoiler to be the true one. If they hooked up it would make my day. Anyways, does anyone know what that annoying Kanzaki-Senpai was saying. I totally hate that dude and his self-confident and arrogant attitude. I don't know what he said to Haruto but he had that smug look on his face and it just made me want to punch the day lights out of him for some reason

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-11 at 02:26.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 20:40   Link #1046
ShootingStars

Quote:

OH MY GOSH! Suzuka again? This time ONLY half a year!? LOL.
I hope the same thing happens again. They have fun, she break up, Haruto moves on... hooks up with other girls, EBA come back, Suzuka again!
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 00:06   Link #1047
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
OH MY GOSH! Suzuka again? This time ONLY half a year!? LOL.
I hope the same thing happens again. They have fun, she break up, Haruto moves on... hooks up with other girls, EBA come back, Suzuka again!
Spoiler for nope, no confession here:

Total fail! He is too kind...
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 00:09   Link #1048
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post

Shit! Why even though they like each other?
Old 2009-08-11, 00:15   Link #1049
Luminisk

... quietly moves KnIM, to the on hold list and [Shift + Delete] archives.

Luminisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 00:15   Link #1050
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Shit! Why even though they like each other?
yeah, because Eba told him that it will inconvenience her, so Haruto doesn't want to make her suffer.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-11, 00:49   Link #1051
Dark Mage

Quote:
yeah, because Eba told him that it will inconvenience her, so Haruto doesn't want to make her suffer.

Spoiler:
well you can't really blame Haruto for testing the waters first and for being afraid of getting rejected as he recently went through a rejection and I think now he wont be confessing because Eba pretty much said she won't be accepting his confession as going to Tokyo is her priority. Somehow the name of the manga is starting to make more sense now
Old 2009-08-11, 01:50   Link #1052
golthin

Quote:
Anyways, does anyone know what that annoying Kanzaki-Senpai was saying. I totally hate that dude and his self-confident and arrogant attitude. I don't know what he said to Haruto but he had that smug look on his face and it just made me punch the day lights out of him for some reason
he told haruto that he was with Eba and that he should leave her to him, and that sakukawa
was waiting for him. He told him that is ok for family to worry about other members.
Old 2009-08-11, 02:34   Link #1053
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminisk View Post
... quietly moves KnIM, to the on hold list and [Shift + Delete] archives.
LoL I think I am gonna do the same if the situation remains unchanged until chapter 60.

Quote:
he told haruto that he was with Eba and that he should leave her to him, and that sakukawa
was waiting for him. He told him that is ok for family to worry about other members.
So, I was right he really was being annoying and arrogant, Haruto really should have smashed his face in like what he did with Eba's bro. Anyways, I think Eba, now clearly understands that Haruto has fallen in love for her because, now there are plenty of hints for her to understand that fact but it seems she is still not gonna return his feelings. What I now want to know is what is her feelings for Haruto now? I know she loved him in the beginning.
Old 2009-08-11, 02:49   Link #1054
golthin

Quote:
LoL I think I am gonna do the same if the situation remains unchanged until chapter 60.

So, I was right he really was being annoying and arrogant, Haruto really should have smashed his face in like what he did with Eba's bro. Anyways, I think Eba, now clearly understands that Haruto has fallen in love for her because, now there are plenty of hints for her to understand that fact but it seems she is still not gonna return his feelings. What I now want to know is what is her feelings for Haruto now? I know she loved him in the beginning.
she told him that even if he confessed she can't go out with him, because she want to do her best and return home. It is funny that Haruto was the one that helped her become strong and able to patch things with her family but now that is what is going to separate them.
Old 2009-08-11, 03:26   Link #1055
Kikuchi

Quote:
What I now want to know is what is her feelings for Haruto now? I know she loved him in the beginning.
Spoiler for Current chapter:
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 04:40   Link #1056
Dark Mage

Its a bit sad because I thought this manga would follow the whole 3 years of their High School lives but it seems they are just gonna talk about the the 2 years. Eba should do something like what Nishino Tsukasa from ichigo100% did, she tried to still be in a relationship with Manaka even when she was in France compared to her, Eba is just leaving for Tokyo not to mention Haruto can go to College in Tokyo
Old 2009-08-11, 07:36   Link #1057
justavisitor

Thanks for the summary golthin and Kikuchi...lol remind me next time i have to wait for the translation to make sure what it actually happens XD

Spoiler for for future predication:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 08:14   Link #1058
Dark Mage

LOL by accident you mean to say Haruto should do a Yamato? Does Eba like her family that much. I cant wait for Rin to visit them and find out about Haruto's feelings for her sister. Thanks for the translations golthin and Kikuchi
Old 2009-08-11, 08:20   Link #1059
golthin

Quote:
Thanks for the summary golthin and Kikuchi...lol remind me next time i have to wait for the translation to make sure what it actually happens XD
Don't worry, reminds me when i first started learning japanese. I am still learning and make mistakes myself but this manga is easy because of the use of Furigana.
Old 2009-08-11, 09:12   Link #1060
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:

Haruto, you suck, and fail as a man, congratulations. But we also have to keep in mind the past that they had shared together. I find it kind of annoying that some mangas have that situation where the protagonist of the story completely forgets about a girl he met in the past. I mean how hard is it to remember a girl named Eba, wearing a yukata and holding on to your sleeve for the whole freaking festival lol. That memory would stick inside me forever.

Eba is obviously in love with Haruto, but rather she wants Haruto to take the initiative and actually confess his true feelings instead of making excuses again.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life