AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-23, 02:01   Link #1
esmon

Action comedy

So what I'm looking for is something like katekyo hitman reborn where the main character is a total failure but when he get serious , he kick ass. Comedy is very important as well ...Most importantly the anime must at least contain of 25 episodes. Please don't mention fairy tail , bleach , inuyasha and naruto. Oh ya , ecchi harem and stuff is okay for me as well
Old 2011-01-23, 03:53   Link #2
kitten320

Toaru Majutsu no Index suits quiet weel, it is action/comedy series and main guy is unlucky.

If I don't mistae 07-Ghost also should do though main character is not such mega failure.

Code Geass is a mix of comedy/action but main character is a geniuse.

D.Gray Man suits too and has 103 episodes.

Full Metal Panic, the main guy is a proffesional military soldier but completly hopeless in normal life. Fumoffu season is one big lol but less actual action.

FMA (both seasons)

Soul Eater

Don't like this series but since you are in ave from Reborn, you might like them... Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Old 2011-01-23, 08:01   Link #3
JRendell
Manga Addict

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (anime ver.)

Last edited by JRendell; 2011-01-24 at 08:13. Reason: Need to open my eyes =.="
Old 2011-01-23, 08:27   Link #4
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Gintama. Trust me, you'll enjoy most of the episodes.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-01-23, 12:19   Link #5
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Toaru Majutsu no Index suits quiet weel, it is action/comedy series and main guy is unlucky.
I'll definitely second the series for wanting this combo, and I'll suggest Needless it's just barely length you want, but it's a very enjoyable 26 episodes .
MAL
Old 2011-01-24, 06:20   Link #6
esmon

Please don't mention manga? I don't really like manga.. I prefer anime
Old 2011-01-24, 14:43   Link #7
Seishin
私は、和のかがみのココロ

Send a message via MSN to Seishin
Quote:
Busou Renkin
Some things in life are so bad that you'd like to pretend they're just a dream. Unfortunately for Kazuki, trying to save a strange girl from being brutally killed by monsters (and ending up dying instead) is an unfortunate reality. Out of pity, the girl replaces Kazuki's heart with an alchemy-based artifact known as Kakugane, so that he may live on. With this strange device, Kazuki gains the power of Busou Renkin -- Arms Alchemy; a power that will come in handy when monsters (and worse) begin to plague his town! Kazuki soon meets the girl from his “dream” (named Tokiko) in reality, and she tells Kazuki to get on with his life; but with his sister and friends in danger, that might not be possible. Besides, if Kazuki gives up the chance to show off just how manly he can be, how can he hope to win the heart of the alluring older-sister-like Tokiko?!
Quote:
Rave Master/ Groove Adventure Rave
Fifty years ago, the Demon Stone and RAVE (two powerful artifacts) are broken and scattered throughout the world. The story follows the journey of Haru Glory; during his travels he meets many new friends and allies, and also enemies known as the Daemon Card. He will have to use the powers given to him by RAVE to defeat the Daemon Card and find the other pieces of RAVE.
Quote:
Air Gear
What if roller skates had high power engines that enabled the skaters to do stunning new tricks that defy gravity? What if you saw a beautiful girl effortlessly glide through the air with them? To Ikki, this is reason enough to secretly borrow a pair of Air Treck skates, and step into an underground world filled with gang fights and strange customs. Enamored with high-flying stunts and the flirtatious Simca, Ikki forms an Air Treck gang of his own and starts a life of fighting rival gangs and flying over the rooftops, chasing the girl always one kick ahead of him.
You may also look into these three and see if they may interest you. They all contain an interesting cast of characters and a unique plot along with humor here and there.
Old 2011-01-24, 16:48   Link #8
kitten320

Ah yeh, Air Gear also should do.
Old 2011-01-25, 01:05   Link #9
tera_ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Gintama. Trust me, you'll enjoy most of the episodes.

seconded X3

it's got 200 episodes and more coming in april or may this year , can't wait