AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 120 Rating
Perfect 10 12 16.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 24.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 21.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 12.16%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 6.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 9.46%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.35%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 6.76%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-01, 16:47   Link #41
Darkensed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
The only way that Miria (and the others) can make it out alive is if when all three #1s awaken, the fight and kill eachother. That would be anticlimactic but it seems like the only way that they could all make it out alive.

Unless the spoilers are all fake
If that's true there's still hope, If not....
Old 2011-11-01, 16:56   Link #42
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Bringing in the zombie #1's is when Claymore dropped down into the double "L" LAME category. Looks like there won't be any return to Clare till at least well in to the next year. *sigh*
Old 2011-11-01, 16:58   Link #43
Nixl

If the spoiler is correct then I assume Claire will return far sooner than expected that or least the blob. Claire will probably come back next year, but I do not know about it being all that far away now. The fact that all 3 are awakening probably means any business in the org will conclude fast, because I just do not see any other choice for the ghosts except retreat with the chibimores. It would be a bullshit move if the ghosts could stand up to the awakened FOs.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:08   Link #44
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Yeah, there is no way that the ghosts would be able to survive if they faced the new AOs. They would have to retreat with the surviving claymores and the trainees while the new AOs destroy the Organization. The new AOs would then either kill eachother or go live in different territories like the previous AOs.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-11-01, 17:17   Link #45
Nixl

Honestly, I think the 3 FOs will just be cleaned up by either Priscilla or Claire.

The way I see it, I think it is safe to say Priscilla will die, but she is far too strong for Claire to defeat alone. Therefore, if Claire is to kill Priscilla an event or series of events need to be lined up in order to deplete Priscilla's yoki. Essentially whittling down Priscilla to the point that Claire can win. Now enter 3 FOs, especially Roxanne, who may be able to give Priscilla trouble.

That is how I would rationalize this arc.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:25   Link #46
White Silver King
The Isley

I liked the Resurrected Number Ones... I just would have chosen different ones (except for Roxanne, she's a beast).
Old 2011-11-01, 17:28   Link #47
Nixl

I like Roxanne's design and I like that Yagi made a villain with no sob story (yet...). As for Cassandra and Hysteria, I did not like them so much. Hysteria feels like the biggest disappointment personally. At least Roxanne and Cassandra played of each other in terms of back-story, but Hysteria just seemed like an obstacle or lesson for Miria.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:35   Link #48
Newhope

I doubt 3 FOs would do little anymore than slow Priscilla down never mind hurt her, and with Cassandra and Roxanne trying to rip each other a new one working together to fight her seems like a slim probability at best.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:41   Link #49
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I doubt 3 FOs would do little anymore than slow Priscilla down never mind hurt her, and with Cassandra and Roxanne trying to rip each other a new one working together to fight her seems like a slim probability at best.
No, these #1s are supposed to be stronger than the previous AOs. They would probably do a fair amount of damage to her. And given the fact that there are 3 of them (in this Hypothetical situation) Priscilla wouldn't be able to kill them so easily as she did the others.

And Cassandra was the best resurrected #1. She had the best back story, it was so sad.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-11-01, 17:41   Link #50
Nixl

Quote:
Agreed, I do not think Roxanne or Cassandra would work together. I think Hysteria and Cassandra will die, but Roxanne or at least 1 of the FOs can at least deplete Priscilla's youki supply before getting bitch slapped to death by her.

Honestly, I would like to think there is a purpose to the FOs alongside my belief that Claire should not be able to take on Priscilla as is. With at least 1 of the FOs making Priscilla tired, I think we can avoid Claire pulling out some hidden powerlevels. To me, the avoidance of some Deus Ex Machina power-up is important.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:46   Link #51
Newhope

Quote:
No, these #1s are supposed to be stronger than the previous AOs. They would probably do a fair amount of damage to her. And given the fact that there are 3 of them, Priscilla wouldn't be able to kill them so easily as she did the others.

And Cassandra was the best resurrected #1. She had the best back story, it was so sad.
There's no evidence to suggest that those three would be any stronger than the other AO's we've seen and we've already seen Priscilla rape 2 AO's who where fighting in perfect harmony in seconds without even going into AB mode.

Last edited by Newhope; 2011-11-01 at 17:57.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:48   Link #52
Nixl

Quote:
No, these #1s are supposed to be stronger than the previous AOs. They would probably do a fair amount of damage to her. And given the fact that there are 3 of them (in this Hypothetical situation) Priscilla wouldn't be able to kill them so easily as she did the others.

I thought they stated "could" surpass the AOs, but there was no guarantee at all. Also, from what Roxanne stated Cassandra without her technique would be a #5. Although, Roxanne could just have been trash talking. Honestly, I think Dae chose those 3 for reasons other than plain strength. The fact that Rubel state he would choose the same 3 means something is up with that selection that is twisted. Rubel would have motive to choose those 3.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:53   Link #53
Ulquihorror

I have a question concerning Rosemary. How did she awaken but retained her blond hair+silver eyes when she encountered Teresa?
Old 2011-11-01, 17:59   Link #54
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
I have a question concerning Rosemary. How did she awaken but retained her blond hair+silver eyes when she encountered Teresa?
Because she wanted too?
I actually do think it was because she wanted to appear that way to see if she could have defeated Teresa as a normal Warrior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
I thought they stated "could" surpass the AOs, but there was no guarantee at all.
Thats true but Dae was pretty confident about their power levels, so there is nothing said that means that they would be weaker than the old AOs. And i bet Hysteria would make a pretty damn powerful AB.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-11-01, 18:00   Link #55
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
I think returning to your normal appearance is a slowish process.
Old 2011-11-01, 18:03   Link #56
Newhope

The only unkown quantity about those three awakening is how Priscilla's flesh implanted in them reacts other than that they'll be nothing more than bugs to be stepped on if she gets out of the blob.
Old 2011-11-01, 18:04   Link #57
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
Well, there has never been a confirmed case of an AB changing there hair color or eye color however the yoma that held Raki hostage and dressed up as a warrior gave herself silver eyes and yoma can take on the appearance of a anyone, even a corpse. So maybe it's an ability most ABs have no use for but yoma being far weaker do... however Rosemary wanted a chat so she used that ability. I only wanted to know how her eyes looked silver, was there a lake near by or something and she saw her reflection or are there swords more reflective than I previously believed.
Old 2011-11-01, 18:08   Link #58
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
The only unkown quantity about those three awakening is how Priscilla's flesh implanted in them reacts other than that they'll be nothing more than bugs to be stepped on if she gets out of the blob.
Why would Yagi make an evil character that powerful so that she couldn't be defeated?
If she is unbeattable then how will Clare kill her? And the major plot of the story is for Clare to kill priscilla.
So i don't think that the 3 #1s would be bugs compared to priscilla, that would mean that she is too powerful and Clare wouldn't be able to defeat her which makes the whole story meaningless if Clare can never beat priscilla.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-11-01, 18:10   Link #59
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Poor priscila is sleeping right now. Pssst don’t wake her. Look at her, she looks like a little angel
Old 2011-11-01, 18:14   Link #60
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Poor priscila is sleeping right now. Pssst don’t wake her. Look at her, she looks like a little angel
Looks like an angle?

That giant yoki turd... really an angle?

()