AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 20:37   Link #10921
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Croixas kept Rong from thinking about it too much. The only rehab he needs is for his guilt. The killing, pillaging and stuff isn't really an issue with him since he does it for the cause of revenge. After the revenge he has no reason to continue and he has nothing left(he's completely empty).

EDIT: Croixas saves him from the paranoia. resistance to disarmament would've cost him some points from HustleBack leadership , One of the ground rules that Fillia instilled in him is "no violence"(bouryoku wa inai!)

Rong at his worst would be the one where he's pushed into a corner. He will do anything to get what he wants. No compromise, save no one but himself, protect no one but himself. Everyone else can die for all he cares. May not sound like much but... it's bad.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:39   Link #10922
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@eratas: Croixas kept Rong from thinking about it too much. The only rehab he needs is for his guilt. The killing, pillaging and stuff isn't really an issue with him since he does it for the cause of revenge. After the revenge he has no reason to continue and he has nothing left(he's completely empty).
And the guilts keeps coming back, and then, it got worse....
Old 2011-12-02, 20:41   Link #10923
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
"Inside battlefield, soldiers are heartless monster fighting for their ideals, outside it, they're nothing but humans"
-My Grandpa
"You can lie and justify all you want, the fact of the matter is simple: You're a killer who takes lives. You can call yourself a hero for it, but it doesn't change anything. You and me are both murderers, no matter the labels."

- Irish to Kyuukai.

@ demino_hellsin - He should still have habits like Paranoia, distrust of others, tendency to think of things in a combative manner etc etc. You can't get rid of those so easily.

EDIT: He would still act like a paranoid bugger due to his experiences. Or are you following the "fantasy terrorist" rules here?
Old 2011-12-02, 20:43   Link #10924
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Browning refused to be the teacher advisor for SHOOTiNG ST@RS because of Tabane's involvement, who knows what on Earth that will lead to? So Tsubomi blackmails Maximillan into being their club advisor (like Lingyi in another universe). He eventually agrees. Browning confronts him about it, and he admits that he believed being their advisor would better protect them. Also, because for some of the students, the ST@RS club was why they are even in the ISA; Not forming the club would mean their enrolment would get revoked. Lastly, he believed in the ideals of the club and what they were trying to achieve.

Browning lets him be, but utters something about her past no one heard... Foreshadowing!

Technically, there's nothing in concrete word that teachers can't be involved with their students. It happens all the time; just frowned upon almost as bad as wincest. For Max's case however, you can choose to break that taboo or not. In the game, you can, and there about 30 students in those 113+ girls in the Marvelous World Tour. In the "anime" (fic I'm writing) he does not, instead I focus on Louise (who is graduating at the end of the year; she later becomes a teacher at ISA and will take over Max once his 2 year tenure is up), Pillai, Maya and Browning.

Gonna shiptease all of them, Browning almost takes the lead in her arc, but she will refuse him and leave him in shock.
Old 2011-12-02, 20:53   Link #10925
Eratas123

@ Meistah - I think they'll make an expection considering his young age (19) compared to most teachers. Just don't make him go after the younger students like Celeste or tye Esquivel twins, that'll get him in a boat load of trouble

Also, does he not care of the various issues of his LI's in the game verse? Browning's a troll with a dark past, Maya's taking care of a child terrorist, Pillai's his commanding officer etc etc.

Side note - Why does browning reject him!?

@ Senpai - Do we knoe any of the other heroines birthdays?
Old 2011-12-02, 20:54   Link #10926
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: I'm only basing Rong from my assumptions. In your case it seems that the terrorist you imagine is someone who is forced into it. Rong was initially forced into it but he chose to adapt. Paranoia may be a common trait but degrees of intensity vary. In Rong's case he only assumes the worst, he doesn't act on it or lash out on it. Unlike most terrorists he was also engaged in espionage which means you can't lash out idiotically even though you feel something really bad is going on. That and he was going double agent on the terrorist group he was with.

And I think child soldiers were once featured in a Philippine news program. They acted like any other 10 year old, smiled, laughed, played and stuff. Only they had M-16's the size of themselves and knew how to work it. If anyone remembers please clarify. If no one does then just ignore this statement
Old 2011-12-02, 20:55   Link #10927
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Painting the sky with scarlet traces, a solid curtain comprised of ambient aftereffect from the BETA's first screening attempt did nothing to the advance made by mechanized infantry unit of the human.

Breaking the sound barrier at low altitude, those armored knights, the spearhead of humans' fight for survival, continue to spread their might, without caring to much with the sheer difference in numbers.

Came in overwhelming great force, human once again prove that Carbonate are nothing to be scoff with.

"We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our God to a stick! Don't fuck with the human race!"
-Anonymous, over a decade ago

Dancing around and bushwhacking, the humans eagerly unleashed their beastly mind with the chaotic force of destruction. After being tortured with the death of the closest and inhuman terror of extraterrestrial force, they went mad and retaliate.

"[Humans/People/Earthlings] are the true [Monster/Abomination/Chaos]"
-Extraterrestrial Type X, when she can grasp the true nature of humanity
-----------------

Ummm....

Birthday? nope...
Old 2011-12-02, 21:03   Link #10928
Eratas123

@ Senpai - When does the school yesr start in IS? Since they're 15 then, I'm assuming their birthday is aftewards.

Side note - Aaaaaaagh! The darkness!

@ demino_hellsin - I'm saying that most children aren't exactly sane after that because of all they see and do. Irish willingly chose to join, doesn't mean he expected to see death and destruction when they first appeared to him. Also, it depends on what type of things they've seen. Many child soldiers were drafted due to circumstances and were told they're protecting their home. Irish and Rong were told no such things and always knew what they were doing was Rong. If Rong doesn't acknowledge what he's doing is immoral, then I have nothing more to say. He's your character, not mine.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:04   Link #10929
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - I think they'll make an expection considering his young age (19) compared to most teachers. Just don't make him go after the younger students like Celeste or tye Esquivel twins, that'll get him in a boat load of trouble

Also, does he not care of the various issues of his LI's in the game verse? Browning's a troll with a dark past, Maya's taking care of a child terrorist, Pillai's his commanding officer etc etc.
1. Max finds that mystery alluring. Also, boobs. And being a (somewhat) sucker for punishment.

2. Doesn't blame Irish for what he is, and again, boobs. She's a nice person... just lusting for Chifuyu.

3. Tactical advisors work under the tactical forecaster while on the bridge, so she's his underling. Boobs! She friendzoned him... for a reason. If he finds out or remembers why, route OPEN!

Quote:
Side note - Why does browning reject him!?
Depending on Gen. Hawke. If she is involved with Huey, and he's alive, then its because some part of her is still Rachet Stark. If not, she's just trolling him.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:08   Link #10930
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - When does the school yesr start in IS? Since they're 15 then, I'm assuming their birthday is aftewards.
Following Japan, the school start in March.

Quote:
Side note - Aaaaaaagh! The darkness!

Quote:
@ demino_hellsin - I'm saying that most children aren't exactly sane after that because of all they see and do. Irish willingly chose to join, doesn't mean he expected to see death and destruction when they first appeared to him. Also, it depends on what type of things they've seen. Many child soldiers were drafted due to circumstances and were told they're protecting their home. Irish and Rong were told no such things and always knew what they were doing was Rong. If Rong doesn't acknowledge what he's doing is immoral, then I have nothing more to say. He's your character, not mine.
I'm with Eratas, and yes, that's how Child Soldier IRL went nasty when they grow up...
Old 2011-12-02, 21:09   Link #10931
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Rong acknowledges his own sins, just that he pushes it all back. He knew what he was getting into from the start because he was a victim of what he was training for. And Rong isn't completely mentally unscathed after his time there. It's just that he doesn't show much signs of it because of the people he'd already met.

If a random stranger walked up to you and told you that he's a terrorist(he is unarmed and looks completely normal), what's your first reaction?
Old 2011-12-02, 21:13   Link #10932
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Um....all of those reasons have boobs on them If that's the case, why does he like Karon who's as flat as a board and Irish probably beats in terms of chest width?

Also, is there ANY girl he doesn't go after!?

@ Senpai - Well, considering their reaction, it's either their birthdays are after september or early in the next year.

Side note - Do you think there are rooms in IS academy that have non-academic uses like a lounge, gym area, etc etc?

@ demino_hellsin - I'd back the hell off, call the police if he looks serious, or the hospital if he seemed crazy. I'm not an idiot and I won't mess with someone or talk to someone who says things like that.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:13   Link #10933
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Sup guys! What I miss?

@ Eratas: ISA does have a gym, a pool, and all these other facilities for non-academic use. I'm pretty sure there are sports fields (non IS related), all the facilities for the clubs, and I'm pretty sure the cafeteria counts as well.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:17   Link #10934
Eratas123

@ Rain - I made a draft fkr Tatenshi's daydream ending in page 543. Could you please read it? It's the post that says "Blocked!"
Old 2011-12-02, 21:20   Link #10935
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Well, considering their reaction, it's either their birthdays are after September or early in the next year.

Quote:
Side note - Do you think there are rooms in IS academy that have non-academic uses like a lounge, gym area, etc etc?
I think various extracurricular is mentioned in V5? There must be a t least room for Tea-ceremony Club (sp?), Kendo Club, cooking club.... something for Tennis Club's activity...

In Sacred Twins there's a Gym (That Ichika and Laura always used as arena where they can beat the crap out of each other outside I.S.)

Quote:
@ demino_hellsin - I'd back the hell off, call the police if he looks serious, or the hospital if he seemed crazy. I'm not an idiot and I won't mess with someone or talk to someone who says things like that.
In Indonesia, it'll cost you a night of interrogation, yes, that bad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
Sup guys! What I miss?

@ Eratas: ISA does have a gym, a pool, and all these other facilities for non-academic use. I'm pretty sure there are sports fields (non IS related), all the facilities for the clubs, and I'm pretty sure the cafeteria counts as well.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:22   Link #10936
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's great! Tatenashi seems very in character.

On a side note, I need some help writing Tatenashi's part for chapter 17...

I need a reason for Tatenashi to think she's in love with Kyuukai (since she's not experienced enough to know the difference between admiration and actual love), and I need to figure out a way to make it seem like it didn't come out of nowhere, and make it seem plausible...
Old 2011-12-02, 21:22   Link #10937
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think if he doesn't look the part, people would just brush him off or indulge him in his little "play"
Old 2011-12-02, 21:24   Link #10938
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - Is there a room where one can just relax like an outdoor bath? I remember Ichika and Charlotte going into one but I'm not sure if it's temporary. It's where the protags first find out Irish's gender after he cross-dresses to get in since he has no female features like a chest.

@ Rain - You'll have to make a flashback since the confession came out of left field when I first read it.

@ demino_hellsin - Dunno about you, but most people I know wouldn't. It's your choice since it's your fic.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:27   Link #10939
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I believe Kyuukai already knows Irish is a he, and so, only Ichika really needs to go bathe with him. There also should be an outdoor hotspring, or jacuzzi style bath outside. I think.

Kyuukai takes baths only in the showers in the rooms. So Ichika's on his own for the "revelation".

I've done that, but I still need a reason, and ideas for some sort of interaction between the two.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:30   Link #10940
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I need a reason for Tatenashi to think she's in love with Kyuukai (since she's not experienced enough to know the difference between admiration and actual love), and I need to figure out a way to make it seem like it didn't come out of nowhere, and make it seem plausible...
Told you the truth, for her NOT able to differentiate between admiration and love is a little... unconvincing...

Quote:
@ Rain - You'll have to make a flashback since the confession came out of left field when I first read it.
^ Probably this.

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain - Is there a room where one can just relax like an outdoor bath? I remember Ichika and Charlotte going into one but I'm not sure if it's temporary. It's where the protags first find out Irish's gender after he cross-dresses to get in since he has no female features like a chest.
Yes, that bath exist. Ichika and 'Charles' can use it, only occasionally and tightly scheduled.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest