AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-03, 16:49   Link #3121
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Mizuha's Arc was probably my favourite. Her good ending is pretty hnnnnnnng. XD

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 23:33   Link #3122
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Thanks that's something to really look forward to XD.
Old 2012-05-06, 21:27   Link #3123
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Currently playing Tales of Vesperia, Ar Tonelico 3, and Hyper Dimension Neptune.

Right now I'm putting most of my time into Vesperia with 20hrs into it right now. I already see myself doing some extra playthroughs of it since I've already missed a number of the "Secret Mission" trophies in about four of the boss battles up to this point.

Was playing Ar Tonelico up til I got Vesperia came in the mail. Pretty much just started Phase 2. Gotta say, it isnt as bad as I heard it was, maybe its because I've played 1 and 2 but still, not as bad as some people were making it out to be.

...Hyper Dimension Neptune? Uugh, yeah...lets just say this game isnt a priority right now. I think it might be because I got it the same day as Vesperia but it doesnt seem as good as I thought, or rather hoped, it'd be.

...but yeah, enjoying Vesperia and Ar Tonelico so as a RPG fan I'm having the best time I've had in a while.
Old 2012-05-07, 03:46   Link #3124
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger

Man, I'm so pissed with myself for ignoring all the free and low cost Mercs in JA2 after all these years. They are some of the most interesting and frightening characters...

Really looking forward to finishing this game of Urban Chaos and replaying the original in v1.13 on INSANE and using cheap end mercs.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 18:17   Link #3125
Dextro
He Without a Title

For some reason completely unrelated to the Perpetual Test Initiative I've gotten myself playing Portal 2 again.
Old 2012-05-08, 18:42   Link #3126
DuoRanger
Banned

still playing fallout 3 and now New Vegas
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 18:42   Link #3127
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm so tempted to pick up Fallout 3 again now that I'm done with Mass Effect 2...
Old 2012-05-08, 18:50   Link #3128
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm so tempted to pick up Fallout 3 again now that I'm done with Mass Effect 2...
follow this list if you want to play this game like new vegas

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60429
and dl this mod
http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/17485/
Old 2012-05-08, 18:55   Link #3129
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Tera Online - Currently stuck on the quest regarding the Searing Fangspawn. That guy makes me want to pull my hairs off of my head. They're so frustrating. To think that a group of five could get slaughtered so badly. ;_;
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 19:14   Link #3130
Shock T

Just rented Street Fighter X Tekken two nights ago, just to see what it is like. I have Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, and its good, but I got tired of it after a while. For me, it didn't twist things up enough to keep me interested.
Street Fighter X Tekken, on the other hand, seems like it's a bit better, and may keep me coming back to play it. The tag-team system is really cool, and the fact that you can do both characters' Super Arts (basically, your ultimate move) at the same time. Also, you can have both characters out for a limited time at the same time. And then there's this Pandora mode one of your characters can go into. It can only be activated when you have 25% or less health remaining for one character. Use it, and that character dies, but the other character turns purple and black, and is super powered for a limited time. But, if you don't defeat the other player within that limited amount of time, you lose. I also like how you can customize your colors for your characters even further. You can choose a different color for each part on you. Pretty neat. I have Jin with full orange pants, blue belt, blue gauntlets, blue shoes, and yellow hair; like Goku from DBZ!
Shock T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 19:20   Link #3131
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
follow this list if you want to play this game like new vegas

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60429
and dl this mod
http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/17485/
I use some of those, actually. And I haven't played NV yet, on account of not completing FO3 yet. Do own it, though (thank you, 2011 Christmas Steam sale).

'fraid I don't agree with Lucy West companion on that list, though. I've used it before and her A.I. kept breaking, putting her in permanent terrified mode. I stick with Lance and Bittercup myself.
Old 2012-05-09, 11:58   Link #3132
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I use some of those, actually. And I haven't played NV yet, on account of not completing FO3 yet. Do own it, though (thank you, 2011 Christmas Steam sale).

'fraid I don't agree with Lucy West companion on that list, though. I've used it before and her A.I. kept breaking, putting her in permanent terrified mode. I stick with Lance and Bittercup myself.
there's sarah lyons and fawkes mods too
Old 2012-05-09, 12:12   Link #3133
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Between Lance and Bittercup and some vanilla companion upgrades I think I've got enough companion mods. I just need to get around to playing the game. And hopefully completing it.
Old 2012-05-09, 13:44   Link #3134
Sides

Just finished Saints Row: the Third. Game was freaking hilarious. Only thing I didn't like was that the framerate was all over the place from 15-60fps, not sure if it because of AMD third rated drivers or that the game isn't that well optimised for the PC. Kind make you fell stick when driving around town, and lowering resolution or effects doesn't help.
Nevertheless I can recommend this game, since THQ are probably still in deep s+it you can probably pick this up for a real bargain.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 17:35   Link #3135
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Revisiting Mine craft and loving every minute.
Old 2012-05-09, 18:39   Link #3136
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Downloading Tera taking ages. Other then that finishing up diablo 1, hopefully will be my last playthrough if D3 lives up to my expectations.
Old 2012-05-10, 14:32   Link #3137
Shock T

So, since I don't have a great computer, I can't play Minecraft all too often. So, I bought the 360 version. It's okay.
The crafting system is probably what I like the best. Everything can be done much faster just by selecting what you want to make.
What's also good is the tutorials. That's kind of self explanatory. Tutorials are always appreciated.
It runs very smoothly, and it's fun playing with friends. But it only has a limited space you can work with, where the original has virtually infinite space. That's pretty much the only major downfall. If the space was at least extended, it'd be awesome. But, especially where Minecraft is about creating anything to your hearts desire and endlessly adventuring, the amount of space given isn't that great. It's not terribly small, but the possibilities just got fewer a bit.
The minor issues are all the glitches within the game (current version is based off Beta 1.6.6), but those will be fixed soon.

I'd give it a 7.5.
Shock T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 01:39   Link #3138
FrequentGamer
Nocturnal

now playing zenonia and inotia 4, finally! beating monster hunter tri again... not much else, game recomendations plz
Old 2012-05-14, 02:25   Link #3139
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Finished getting all the trophies in Metal Gear Solid 3 on the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, so now I'm working on Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Don't know if I'll work on the trophies, but I might go for MGS2's once I'm done.

DS: Got back to One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - New World, basically just unlocking the rest of the anime screenshots. Didn't know there were so many different ones left to get~
Old 2012-05-14, 02:56   Link #3140
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Just finished the first Max Payne, now to finish the second...