Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-14, 17:01   Link #321
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
yeah, I guess your right

In my first post about it I had forgotten that Gino and Anya were there too

Lelouch should have brought Rolo with him on that Plane attack though, freezing time to kill Suzaku right on the spot while he grabs Nunnally would have been a nice scene
I thought that would have been smart too, but at the same time somebodies got to keep the fort running at the school and make sure Villeta doesn't try anything funny. Plus, who knows how Rolo might have reacted to the prospect of witnessing the reunion of Lelouch and his real sister.
Old 2008-05-15, 05:21   Link #322
Stretch5920

We'll find out what Rolo thinks next episode, and maybe see what's inside the locket too.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 07:53   Link #323
KrimzonStriker

It's supposed to be a music box according to one magazine article I believe, wonder what kind of song it plays if that's true
Old 2008-05-15, 10:17   Link #324
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Does it matter?

I'm rather curious as to how long they plan on keeping Rolo as sort of a side agent in all this and not having the other members know about him. This probably depends on how long Lelouch stays in Japan as well I suppose.

If it comes out that Rolo is helping Lelouch, whoever gave him Geass won't be happy.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 11:13   Link #325
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Confrontation between Rolo and probably V.V. who gave him Geass is going to be ugly. Rolo is Lelouch's trump card. He is saving the best for the last in a way. It's definitely better for Lelouch to have a Geass user on his side as long as Lelouch finally see Rolo as a human not a rag.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 11:15   Link #326
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

If they do plan on having Lelouch leave Japan though, where is he going to be? I wonder if that is an indication Lelouch will be going to school for a while longer.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-15, 11:23   Link #327
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
If they do plan on having Lelouch leave Japan though, where is he going to be? I wonder if that is an indication Lelouch will be going to school for a while longer.
Why wouldn't Rollo just come with him? I mean they've shown him flying with the Order forces, it can't be that much longer before he bites the final bullet and starts fighting Britannia with Lelouch.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 11:27   Link #328
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hmm, I suppose you are right. Lelouch seemed to be making a point of making sure no one knew about Rolo, though it may have been because he wasn't sure how much he should trust him just yet.

Old 2008-05-15, 11:33   Link #329
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Hmm, I suppose you are right. Lelouch seemed to be making a point of making sure no one knew about Rolo, though it may have been because he wasn't sure how much he should trust him just yet.
Well, and the whole led to Urabe's death and killed a lot of other Order members thing.

Though I guess we'll see if Rollo and Kallen meet up this week; their interaction would probably make for a good start in Rollo getting along with the Order.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 11:36   Link #330
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, I think that Kallen and some of the others would take issue with that as well.

There hasn't been any indication they meet other than them being in the same place. He could just talk to Lelouch alone if he wants. Kallen might be a little surprised if he showed up enough. Unless he uses his Geass.

Old 2008-05-15, 13:36   Link #331
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Well, and the whole led to Urabe's death and killed a lot of other Order members thing.

Though I guess we'll see if Rollo and Kallen meet up this week; their interaction would probably make for a good start in Rollo getting along with the Order.
It is also stated that Rolo is a bit anti-social which is why he doesn't have many friends at school, it could also just be the "spy" part he's playing though and following the code of "Don't mix with the target" which he obviously failed
It's for the better though, I kinda like Rolo, but I like Mao much more

But concerning the whole Urabe's death thing, come on, It's the vincent mass production model, there could be thousands of them with the same paint, Kallen even said something about the flying Vincent Guilford was using since she recognized it.
Old 2008-05-15, 13:39   Link #332
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

There is only one gold one since it was the original. Besides, Lelouch doesn't really need to be lying again.

Old 2008-05-15, 13:54   Link #333
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
It is also stated that Rolo is a bit anti-social which is why he doesn't have many friends at school, it could also just be the "spy" part he's playing though and following the code of "Don't mix with the target" which he obviously failed
It's for the better though, I kinda like Rolo, but I like Mao much more

But concerning the whole Urabe's death thing, come on, It's the vincent mass production model, there could be thousands of them with the same paint, Kallen even said something about the flying Vincent Guilford was using since she recognized it.
All reforming assassins start out like that. It's an assassin fiction cliche.

For more information watch or go through. . . LEON (a.k.a The Professional), La Femme Nikita, and/or The Bourne movies.

Also, since Rollo failed in his mission they could send waves of assassins after him to finish the job. It could them culminate with the person who gave him his geass or trained him. Probably some real badass like Kariya in Samurai Champloo. A fight complete with wall running, phasing, combos, pistols, jumping, etc.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 13:55   Link #334
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
There is only one gold one since it was the original. Besides, Lelouch doesn't really need to be lying again.
Original? the Original is the Lancelot where it was copied from
and there could be diffrent paint styles, we don't know that, we've only seen 2 so far and they have been diffrent : /
Old 2008-05-15, 14:00   Link #335
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
It could them culminate with the person who gave him his geass or trained him. Probably some real badass like Kariya in Samurai Champloo. A fight complete with wall running, phasing, combos, pistols, jumping, etc.
It would be a bit one sided fight when V.V is probably Immune to his Geass like C.C is with lelouch + the fact that if V.V can't die like C.C Rolo would not stand a chance
Old 2008-05-15, 14:24   Link #336
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
It would be a bit one sided fight when V.V is probably Immune to his Geass like C.C is with lelouch + the fact that if V.V can't die like C.C Rolo would not stand a chance
He doesn't have to kill him, just best him . . . like stop one his master plans or delay his efforts for like a year with a clever and possibly suicidal effort.

V.V. laughs at him after getting shanked with a katana.

V.V: "Stupid Rollo, you can't kill me."
Rollo: "I wasn't planning to." <coughs up blood while bleeding from multiple cuts, stabs, and bullet holes>
V.V: "What? NO way! YOU BASTARD."
Rollo: <smirks>"See you in hell."

KABOOM, Rollo throws them both into molten metal, building explodes, death star goes up in a million pieces, Rollo wins

------

If he doesn't fight V.V. . . just his top assasin he could kill him like Jin took out Kariya.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 15:11   Link #337
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Original? the Original is the Lancelot where it was copied from
and there could be diffrent paint styles, we don't know that, we've only seen 2 so far and they have been diffrent : /
No, no, no Rolo's Vincent is the original prototype model for the entire Knightmare Frame line for the Vincent class, so while borrowing the Lancelot his Vincent is technically the first one to have been produced >_>
Old 2008-05-15, 15:21   Link #338
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
No, no, no Rolo's Vincent is the original prototype model for the entire Knightmare Frame line for the Vincent class, so while borrowing the Lancelot his Vincent is technically the first one to have been produced >_>
Yeah but It's still not original as in "Whole new model" since they ripped like 80% off the Lancelot
and that wasn't the exact point
It was more about the paint versions, Kallen was obviously shocked to see a Vincent flying there
Old 2008-05-15, 15:24   Link #339
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
All reforming assassins start out like that. It's an assassin fiction cliche.

For more information watch or go through. . . LEON (a.k.a The Professional), La Femme Nikita, and/or The Bourne movies.

Also, since Rollo failed in his mission they could send waves of assassins after him to finish the job. It could them culminate with the person who gave him his geass or trained him. Probably some real badass like Kariya in Samurai Champloo. A fight complete with wall running, phasing, combos, pistols, jumping, etc.
He is not a walking cliche for the last time. Certain things may be there, but that doesn't automatically decide everything for him.

And we aren't going to see a bunch of Geass users coming to hunt him down. That would be rather silly and frankly bad writing.

Old 2008-05-15, 15:25   Link #340
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Yeah but It's still not original as in "Whole new model" since they ripped like 80% off the Lancelot
and that wasn't the exact point
It was more about the paint versions, Kallen was obviously shocked to see a Vincent flying there
But they just started making this thing, or else we wouldn't have seen a 'proto-type' in action though. So that means that at the moment it is probably the only one of it's class to have that paint-scheme, since Guilford's own Vincent seems to have only come about recently. And she wasn't shocked at the paint, she was shocked that their was another one, and the last time she fought one of that class she and Urabe had their butts handed to them, though that was more Rolo then the Vincent. And you know, because it's a proto-type, I bet they won't stick to the same paint color when they do really start mass-producing it...>_>