AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 09:01   Link #18561
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
No, too busy.

I promise I'll read it later.... if you're not updating first. Hospital Report is piling up, you see...
Oh god, reports. D:

It's all right man, the one I posted was only part of the full scene which I'm currently writing.

Will post the full draft scene here once done.
Old 2012-01-18, 09:29   Link #18562
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Uh...... After some brain-storming....

I end up with a machine that is more powerful than IS due to having different function than IS (admittedly, it is fairly interesting...... while others machine focus on war and fighting, the main function of the machine is something more peaceful (the most dangerous passive aggressive).... Its barrier is more powerful because of what it was meant to do but did not succeed due to limitation of the machine (could not generate enough power to complete its task.)

If you want an idea of what the machine do, think Big.....something which came naturally when you have space exploring machine.

The plans for the machine appeared two years before IS introduction, the creator need funds to research it but nobody (in the story-verse) care about this machine in favor of a railgun project (which did not work out until after the introduction of IS).

In the end the machine is scrapped....

Hence end of story (because the machine appear so godly that I plan to scrap it. But if I decide to use it, it is a complete (edit: High octan) nightmare fuel).

--------

Edit: Should I still scrap it or continue working on it?
Old 2012-01-18, 09:49   Link #18563
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm getting 00 Qan[T] vibes about this machine from what you've posted. Then again, it would be nice if you decide to run with it.

Also, is there a chance that they have sunsuit-type pilot suits?
Old 2012-01-18, 10:47   Link #18564
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Sunsuit? why not? But it is not exactly a standard issue suit though....

Edit: That machine is more Super robot than Real robot.... then again IS is closer to Super robot than real....-_-
Old 2012-01-18, 14:03   Link #18565
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

I am wonder if it ok to give first shift Byakushiki, like giving the Reiraku Byakuya add effect on not only to it can negate energy , but also covert it in to it shield energy.

my basis it the energy conversion law "Energy does not get destroyed or vanish ,it merely changes/ transform into another state"

This will be further explain on the plot on the fanfic that i am working, i got an idea the since Ichika's IS can't go into second shift due to electrical damage of the OS and needs "heal" setsura , The OC ( Kamachi, Tetsuya) tweaks the the algorithm, ( with the permission of the small girl and the white knight) the dialog the " Do you still want to be Ichika-kun wings ?" the small girl and the white knight answered yes

The Byakushiki gains the ability of "Variable Shift" basically it copy data for other IS, example when Rin's IS bracelet from and touched with Ichika's gantlet the two exchanges data , the two IS gains each other ability, ( Byakushiki gain a version of Shenlong Impact cannons called graviton blaster while the shenlong gains a new thruster module)

Well now for the ecchi part , when Ichika uses the "variable shift" the girls get aroused , they get raunchy imaginations but to the dense Ichika he doesn't notice it
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 15:34   Link #18566
DarkJak2050

It'll have to do...

Spoiler for Silverback's Energy Shield/Armor:

Any thoughts guys?...

StaroSpear, what do you think? Similar to Minerva's defenses?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 16:23   Link #18567
Eratas123

One thing I don't get: Movement. How do they move to not get smashed by an IS when they're carting around in plate armor? Contrary to games and fiction, those things weigh a lot and severely slow you down.
Old 2012-01-18, 16:30   Link #18568
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

@eratas any comment on my ideas ?
Old 2012-01-18, 16:43   Link #18569
Eratas123

@ Kaizer - What are the limits to it? I that's the case, he could just go and grab any IS, friend or foe, and insta drain it for health.
Old 2012-01-18, 18:25   Link #18570
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

@eratas works ONLY with girls that likes Ichika. Both IS get an aspect each other unique weapon/ability limited once per battle ant lasts for a minute max .
Old 2012-01-18, 18:30   Link #18571
Eratas123

Seems good enough for me. But, you have to remember one thing: He's draining their shields, so that'll leave them vulnerable in the fight. Would Ichika really use that when it leaves them as an open target?
Old 2012-01-18, 18:56   Link #18572
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
It'll have to do...

Spoiler for Silverback's Energy Shield/Armor:

Any thoughts guys?...

StaroSpear, what do you think? Similar to Minerva's defenses?
1. the shield mechanism is interesting, and I'd say that's balanced enough.

2. It's not really hard to have better armor than an I.S., those armor on the I.S. despite the theoretical strength, is damn thin (even I.S. punching each other when the shield down will cause heavy damage). The only one with considerable physical armor is Gospel, which able to shrug out out Akatsubaki Katana. Probably golem too.
Old 2012-01-18, 19:00   Link #18573
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

@eratas

hmmm what i meant if the Byakushiki is Reiraku Byakuya mode due to the tweaks on the algorithm can absorb energy base weapons and convert it to shield energy only to an extent

In the " Variable Shift" mode does not drain the shield energy of the girl personal IS, but enhances some aspect of there IS units

in case of Charlotte revive, shares in data with ichika's Byakushi will have a energy base pile bunker or " Plasma stake" while revive will get energy base weapons or double ignition opinion.

For Blue tears gets Fold- out armor option for it remote weapon it can fire of beams , from barriers, and can form into all range beam slicer as for the Byakushiki get a "Smart beam Gun" and "reflector" bits drone
Old 2012-01-18, 19:01   Link #18574
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How strong is the human body when under adrenaline? I've heard stories of a "mother who lifted a tractor off her son" or something along those lines before.

@ Kaizer - So he "mega-mans" the units? How does he get the stuff needed for that? He can't just pull a missile launcher out of nowhere.
Old 2012-01-18, 19:09   Link #18575
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Yes, I once lifted a huge refrigerator by myself like nothing when Earthquake strikes months ago. Mind you, I was the crushed victim, not a rescuer. I was so afraid that I wet myself.

Theoretically, human body can lift 3-4 times their own weight with full boost (using both legs and arms). As I said, anger and fear we're the best trigger for that. Fearing her child is in grave danger, the mother exert ~150 kg lift strength to lift the tractor.

Of course, there's problem with bones, joints, and muscles. That's why, even though they did it less than 5 minute, the soreness can last for hours and even days.
Old 2012-01-18, 19:12   Link #18576
Eratas123

You lifted a fridge!? Damn ,that's awesome! So if you get injured in this state, you don't feel it till later on when it wears off?

Goinf to school, be back in an hour.
Old 2012-01-18, 19:21   Link #18577
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

@ eratas his IS make a emulates the weapon/ability, and basically makes a version that is more suited for him

in the plot that i am thinking, Rin and Ichika going into practical IS training, being both melee type. Ichika touches Rin's shenlong and on his HUD flash numerous data screens. then his wings unit suddenly quantumanizes .......

will work on the details on this basically this is the gist of it
Old 2012-01-18, 19:22   Link #18578
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah that.

And KaizerKnight, my only question about your 'enhance system' is this: Is the enhancement stay permanently? If not, why?

Is the data stored in a RAM or something equivalent and non-record-able? Is that energy issue? etc.

Solve that and you'll get a go. For now, I'm leaving again.
Old 2012-01-18, 19:33   Link #18579
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

@Zero as for now its temporary, due to the modification. I am not that far in my fanfic
Old 2012-01-18, 20:31   Link #18580
Eratas123

@ Kaizer - I meant HOW he makes them. A sword can't turn into a sniper rifle. They have funcitionally different parts and structure.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest