AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 06:50   Link #16521
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Not much problem, then again we somewhat agree that Irish has weak stomach.

If anything, something too spicy, too sour, too sweet or salty, as well as food that is not hygienic will disturb his bowel. As for the last one, you rarely find them in Japan due to their quality control. I believe food in I.S.A. are all high quality, so eating stuff at I.S.A. might improve his health if he has good diet.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:53   Link #16522
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Also, Jak's humorous draft.

And box thwarting my take on canon again, must stop posting anything labeled Canon.

Anyway, in case of Diet change, depend on the amount and type of food changed. If you suddenly eats a lot without changing the amount of activity, you're going to get a lot of fat. If you eat too little, you're going to be weak.

Changing it a little won't do anything obvious in the short run, hence the need for slow change.
Harsh, I just thought it was pretty much established, since Ichika's comments are most descriptive when it comes to food.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:53   Link #16523
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay then, let's go to diet: A person who rarely ever ate suddenly shifting to three meals a day. No negative side effects?

@ Box - What's your index fic about?
Old 2012-01-05, 06:58   Link #16524
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

What are the odds that the canon girls will be unknowingly dragged into a discussion about their bodies in an onsen? (No physical violations while at it)
Old 2012-01-05, 07:00   Link #16525
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Box
Yeah, I knew. Ichika is more accurate than Kyon at the least. Once again, I'll never post anything labeled Canon. (Serious)

@Eras
Well, I don't think most people can change that drastic, it however does happen in real life, the first thing happens is that Irish will gain some fat and muscles (and considering he's scrawny, that's probably a good thing).

Considering Irish, he'll realize he need more workout and finally establish a balanced diet-activity composition.

@Stratos
If someone talking about Rin's size...
Old 2012-01-05, 07:01   Link #16526
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Depends. If Laura and Rin are there, definitely. If Houki or Tatenashi are there, definitely. If Chifuyu and Maya are there, definitely. Well, 9/10 times it's definitely.

@ Senpai - Would refusing to eat look too suspicious?
Old 2012-01-05, 07:02   Link #16527
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
What are the odds that the canon girls will be unknowingly dragged into a discussion about their bodies in an onsen? (No physical violations while at it)
Knowing them? They'll probably do it knowingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Okay then, let's go to diet: A person who rarely ever ate suddenly shifting to three meals a day. No negative side effects?

@ Box - What's your index fic about?
A Misaka/Kakine clone hybrid, a group of level 4's, and for the antagonist there's a magician.
Old 2012-01-05, 07:07   Link #16528
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Would refusing to eat look too suspicious?
If he did it all the time then they'll start force feed him. I doubt Irish will refuse to eat at all, he might eat much less than normal person do.
Old 2012-01-05, 07:08   Link #16529
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
What in the blazes-

(This is going to be interesting )
Quote:
@ Meistah - You're going for the Houki route? Wow, that's rare Anyway, I'm wondering if all of the previous idol's kids will meet
On Houki route: Decided on it after watching Macross Frontier the movie.

Re- Idol kids:

Ironically, most of them didn't become idols like their parents. Well, for Erika's 7 that is statistically impossible (1's good enough ), then only Louise, Karon and Houki each contribute one:

Gou Yukiko is about as crazy as the pilot before her, though she did inherit more of her father's side than just his silver hair. She becomes Vandam's pilot when she enrols in the ISA, and declares herself commanding officer of a new global arena unit [Gold Knights]. Of course, no one takes her seriously. So, to make herself known, she decides to become an idol. Nobody explained it to her how things work it seems...

Orimura Mafuyu (Houki) gets dragged along with Gou's plan for world domination. She appears proud and radiant like her elder twin sister and brother (the current ISA President and Vice-President), but she's really timid. She wants to become an idol like her mother. She is armed with a sword of blood-red energy styled like her father's, the Reiryaku Suzuka.

Sakamoto Erin (Erika) is the middle child of Erika's enormous brood, and chose to become an IS Idol to make a name for herself. Hardworking, and as strong as her mother, as they both share the same ISper ability.

Natalie XXX (Louise) just wants to have fun. With all 7 swords.

More [Where are they now?] in a while.
Old 2012-01-05, 07:08   Link #16530
Eratas123

@ Box - Mine's concerning a Level 0 and Level 3/4 as childhood friends. Their levels cause them to split apart when things in AC get too much. In an inversion to most story's like this, the guy's the level 0 while the girls the level 3/4.

@ Senpai - A lot of your canon info is okay, so don't stop answering.
Old 2012-01-05, 07:11   Link #16531
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@saintX: I find those images... interesting > : D

Are those all original designs by their respective creators or part of a franchise?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 07:11   Link #16532
Eratas123

@ Senpai - His body adapted to the small amount of food he takes by making the amount his regular. He sometimes doesn't eat because of this.

@ Meistah - So what's season 2 about? Still Idol's?

Side note - The hair is white. Why does everybody always say silver?
Old 2012-01-05, 07:26   Link #16533
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So what happens if he eats more than he's used to? He pukes?

@ Demi - Still nothing?
Old 2012-01-05, 07:27   Link #16534
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Box - Mine's concerning a Level 0 and Level 3/4 as childhood friends. Their levels cause them to split apart when things in AC get too much. In an inversion to most story's like this, the guy's the level 0 while the girls the level 3/4.

@ Senpai - A lot of your canon info is okay, so don't stop answering.
Is that a new fic you haven't published yet?
Old 2012-01-05, 07:29   Link #16535
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
Don't be pissed about white/silver hair debate, as I said, Rule of Sexy.

Also, body adaptation don't work that way, where's those energy came from? As soon as he got his hand on food, he will eat it until his quota is fulfilled, maybe not much compared to normal people, but his body will force to stabilize itself until it can get ideal body (still lean but well toned).

But if he forced himself to take too much (as in 3 plates at once), he'll pukes indeed. Anyway, does Irish have fast metabolism?
Old 2012-01-05, 07:32   Link #16536
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: nope, nothing yet.
Old 2012-01-05, 07:37   Link #16537
Eratas123

@ Box - Yup I still have an ongoing index fic along with that one. Both protags are 14. The guy's a level 0 on a public school while the girl's an enrollee in Tokiwadai. They split up later when he sees her belittling other level 0's due to peer pressure. The guy uses gun's and weaponry like the Skill Out's while she uses esper powers.

@ Senpai - You'd be surprised what the human body can do. A monster in a horror game is a person who survived by eating his own flesh and is still able to muster enough strength to break down doors.

His Metabolism is pretty high already. the running around during missions and the skull suit pretty much sap all his body fat.

@ Demi - That's sad to hear
Old 2012-01-05, 07:42   Link #16538
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
.......uh.....really? Then that monster already break law of conservation energy. Mind you, even while SLEEPING, animal, including humans, burn calories, it has to come from somewhere, and your own flesh is... I don't know, that like something came out of One Piece, went loose with physic and biology.

(oh and have I mentioned that human need steady supply of water more than food?)

Also, yes, if his metabolism are fast, that means he HAS to eat a lot of food or else he won't be able to attain his full strength.

You may ask meister for this one, I'm afraid I come to random inaccurate ramblings again.
Old 2012-01-05, 07:44   Link #16539
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I can't get my head off the concept of Uchigane Girls(3 of which I've already mentioned) I'm thinking up T_T... they're pretty stereotypical to anime leads

kind idiotic berserker

lazy genius

silent introverted mad-engineer

new addition:
sucks at everything but still dependable
Old 2012-01-05, 07:44   Link #16540
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I can't get my head off the concept of Uchigane Girls(3 of which I've already mentioned) I'm thinking up T_T... they're pretty stereotypical to anime leads

kind idiotic berserker

lazy genius

silent introverted mad-engineer

new addition:
sucks at everything but still dependable
Ego, Id, and Super-ego +1?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest