AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-28, 07:07   Link #1541
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Only Vice's BIC goes deep into his mental clock, which is the part of the brain that is responsible for acceleration. Installing it this deep is extremely dangerous, since it can cause irreversible damage to your brain and might even be fatal. At least, that's what I got from watching Taker's monologue in the anime.

Megumi being the second healer is just speculation with not much concrete evidence to back it up. All we know about Orchid Oracle is that she is capable of forcing a transition in the Unlimited Neutral Field. Nothing more.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 07:16   Link #1542
Rotheos
Platinum Crusader

Since we are connecting speculations, other characters' involvement might help with WC's powers and identity. Anyway, the only question i want to ask right now, Why in the world WC tried to deceive Black Lotus(which worked actually) in killing Rider. I read a summary of the Chpter Red Emblem and it is said that WC tricked Lotus in killing Rider because of the guns he created called Seven Roses despite WC knowing the purpose of the guns which made Lotus very angry at her forcing her to Pkill her in the RW which didn't happened and then out of the house.
Old 2012-09-28, 07:19   Link #1543
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

lol Rotheos. Punctuation. Try to use it a bit more often. xD

White Cosmos wants the gun, but it's not known for what purpose.
Old 2012-09-28, 07:36   Link #1544
judasmartel
*Author

Hmm, wait. If Chiyu is the Orihime of Accel World, would that make WC the Aizen?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:08   Link #1545
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
None whatsoever. Cosmos wasn't even in the anime >.> (anime studio mucked up, she was at the 7 Kings meeting in the LNs but the anime has Ivory Tower there instead of her)
Wait, what?
Old 2012-09-28, 08:16   Link #1546
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

White Cosmos was present at the first Kings' meeting, the one where Red Rider was killed. She only sent Ivory Tower as her representative for the second one. However, in the flashback in the anime, the hooded white avatar you saw was not White Cosmos, but Ivory Tower.
Old 2012-09-28, 13:44   Link #1547
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

We probably wont see WC for some time anyway. I don't think it's anything to wrack your brain over in trying to find connections. Unless anyone heard anything about the author trying to speed things up?
I'm more interested in the Metatron(that's it's name right?) affair and SC's new move(move or ability?)

I have no idea where the chocolate avatar and her crew came from or what they're all about. Seems like the LN is moving in more of a zig-zag than a straight line in terms of progress. Either that or the author is having trouble progressing the story smoothly and in a concise manner.
Belise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 15:47   Link #1548
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Hmm, wait. If Chiyu is the Orihime of Accel World, would that make WC the Aizen?
Is KYH Ichigo in bankai?

Is it explained in the novel how a 16 year old or younger could get an illegal BIC?
Old 2012-09-28, 20:36   Link #1549
beyonddestiny

Hey everyone.

I was wondering..

Does anyone know the specifics regarding Blue Knight's "Limit Surpass" move? : O
beyonddestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 00:27   Link #1550
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotheos View Post
THere is, actually there are only 3 Healers in AW and one being a King so WC is the healer King since all the other kings have been introduced in the LN. So in other words she is the 3rd healer making Megumi aka Orchid Oracle(i think this is her name?) the 2nd healer. Coz the 2nd healer focefully uninstalled her bb because of legions fighting over her and Megumi fits the character having lost her BB.
There's probably hundreds of other Burst Linkers out there that has lost BB, I don't see how losing BB makes Megumi special From the 1st generation alone there's roughly 800 uninstalls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belise View Post
I have no idea where the chocolate avatar and her crew came from or what they're all about. Seems like the LN is moving in more of a zig-zag than a straight line in terms of progress. Either that or the author is having trouble progressing the story smoothly and in a concise manner.
Tell me about it... we have the colours and metal categories well established in the first 8 or so LNs, then we get this *censored* stuff about dessert avatars like Chocolate, avocado and vanilla (this one's from the spinoff manga). These don't even get the justification of 'hey, it's cool so let's throw it in anyway' I'd give to Aqua Current.

It's sad really, Chocolate Puppeteer only got in to the volume because someone won a Duel Avatar designing competition in Japan (ref Vol10 afterword). Pandering to the popularity/fans but letting the quality of the work down does not impress me -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Is it explained in the novel how a 16 year old or younger could get an illegal BIC?
Not yet, no.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 03:00   Link #1551
Kuronosu

Isn't that dessert is just alternate name of color?
chocolate = dark brown
avocado = dark olive green
something like that.
Kuronosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 03:56   Link #1552
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronosu View Post
chocolate = dark brown
something like that.
True. This isn't abnormal to name colors after food.
Old 2012-09-29, 11:09   Link #1553
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
It's sad really, Chocolate Puppeteer only got in to the volume because someone won a Duel Avatar designing competition in Japan (ref Vol10 afterword). Pandering to the popularity/fans but letting the quality of the work down does not impress me -.-
They could have done a short segment/side story with the contest winner. Like how they introduced Current as a bouncer? Better yet, they could have made a short and used it in place of the "Sky Blue Wings" story. That was more or less pointless, so why not humor the fans if your going to kill time? :/

**I'm not impressed with the sidetracking, but I really do like Chocolate Puppeteer's design. It's very clean and elegant while remaining fun-looking. I did mistake her for WC though when I initially saw the cover art for vol.12.**

They could also opt for doing cute little cameo's like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y0JNjf2vEA
Old 2012-09-29, 12:48   Link #1554
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Uggh yeah bell's ability is similar to orihime's but that's about it because I really don't see how AW can fall to the same garbage level as bleach, unless Tito secretly kills the author and takes his place of course ;p
Regarding choco, I thought the introduction of her and how it relates to SC learning his new trick is cleaver. The licking part was a request from the editor, didn't like it but hey it doesn't really hurt the big picture does it?
Old 2012-09-29, 23:57   Link #1555
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronosu View Post
chocolate = dark brown
something like that.
Not when it's fundamentally part of the avatar... Chocolate Puppeteer's main moves are chocolate dolls (with one of its weaknesses being the opponent can just eat it up) and chocolate fountains that makes people slip up. The Avocado one has a outer large round body to tank hits with its real form inside, like how Avacados in real life have a seed inside. So, I don't think it's just about the colour >.>
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 02:33   Link #1556
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

On a funny note, I'd like to be Chocolate Puppeteer so that I could eat my own skills. :P
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 06:39   Link #1557
Rotheos
Platinum Crusader

Can anyone answer my question : Is Graphite Edge, the Earth Element of NN, a HE or a SHE?
Old 2012-09-30, 08:48   Link #1558
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

^GE is a male. http://pastebin.com/4qBA7wUV
I hope this isn't about more Kirito speculation.

also, ronelm2000, that seems kinda gross. Chocolate is good but not when you generate it from your own body...you're basically eating/drinking your body fluids over and over. -_-;;
Old 2012-09-30, 09:34   Link #1559
Rotheos
Platinum Crusader

Nope. I just want to know because 3 of the Elements are all girls. I thought it will be too annoying to add another female character around Haru. Over Harem is not good so i guess its great that Edge is a guy.
Old 2012-09-30, 17:26   Link #1560
judasmartel
*Author

Oh, great. Chiyu's new ability is great for powerleveling, lol. Not only that, it could also draw the Enemies away from her allies whenever they're far away, but it turns to her instead. It's actually quite a good thing since LB can actually tank (LB can tank even better than Pile).
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality