AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-07-08, 03:23   Link #1
zeeke
I will eat your cookies!!

Send a message via ICQ to zeeke Send a message via MSN to zeeke
how was your first date ever ^^?

i really dont know why, but suddenly i got intrested in peoples first date's so go on~ tell me if you can ^^
zeeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 03:38   Link #2
lavielove

ahh. =D xD >_< okie... I dated her in a coffee shop, coffee bean precisely.Later I found out that she don't like coffee xD I also don't like to drink coffee but I felt like the thing with quite bitter taste stimulates a feeling or whatever ^^;; so coffeebean. That's a Xmas, so I took her to the festival nearby after we finished drinking coffee. I didn't feel anything at all, my heart was not beating so much in a way that I was expected.<<secret!

Then I got her a rose. Quite expensive coz ppl used to sell high price during Xmas time.Then I went back to my home. ^^*;; That was my first date.Second date, we went out and watched the movie "Elf", it was more beautiful.She was laughing and I was watching her instead of the movie. lol
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 06:40   Link #3
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Woah I wonder what you guys were talking about to incur such wrath.

Well my first date wasn't with a girlfriend or anything, dates doesn't mean you have to go out with someone you love.

It was with my best friend, who's a girl, we went out together to buy something.

I waited for her for almost an hour, I expected that though lol, she can never be on time, I've never heard of her being punctual, its near impossible. So I prepared for that and I told her we will meet in this place where there's a book store nearby, I spent my hour browsing the books.

Then we took the train and chatted, we get along really well together and have lots of stuff to talk about.

It was pretty fun, though I forgot what we did lol, but I do remember one thing that happened though. A trio of Japanese girls were doing surveys and came up to us asking whether we are a couple, it was pretty awkward but we didn't mind lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 15:05   Link #4
iamtetsuo
Thinking Different Member
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to iamtetsuo
Lets see my first date ever I went to a play with a girl who I had been friends with for a long time. That was our only date.
Second date ever I went to a club with a girl I met in class. Again that was our only date.
Third date was to lunch with another girl I met in class. We went to lunch a couple more times and dinner once, and then she broke up with me.

Yah I'm kind of a loser. But when it comes to girls I'm REALLY a loser.
Old 2006-07-08, 17:04   Link #5
zeeke

dude.. what the hell do you do on dates?
Old 2006-07-08, 18:32   Link #6
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ same thing that i want to ask...dates are soo awkward when its the one you like...its soo embarrassing and so tips would be cool

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 18:43   Link #7
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
A friend of mine wanted us to all go to a theme park for his girlfriend's Birthday. He'd not been dating her for long, at the time, and she didn't live near us, so it was the first time I'd met her friends.

I pretty much clicked with one of them straight away. I'm not really sure if this counts as a date, though. The main reason we were there was for someone else's birthday. In any case, by about lunchtime, we were holding hands as we made our way around the park, and by the time we left, we were looking rather friendly. When we got back home, the two of us dissapeared for some private time, and agreed to see each other again.

We only met up once more, though. It was a couple of hundred miles to where she lived. It just didn't seem like a good idea to keep it going over a long distance. However, it was certainly a good experience.
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 21:04   Link #8
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
First date, you mean, with a human?

Mmmm, let me think, I've been quite a lot of times to movies with friends, girls, and boys. I don't remember. I guess that would have been among my first dates. Nothing special happened with girls though. I already knew movies are the WORST date ever.

lavielove, I think you're lying!

Especially because I always pay for everyone...
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 01:09   Link #9
zeeke

with....a human -.-' what do you mean? might you be dating dogs or something >.>'???
Old 2006-07-09, 01:45   Link #10
iamtetsuo
Thinking Different Member
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to iamtetsuo
@zeeke Didn't you know Raph is a frog! That avie, its a self portrait!

As to what I do, I dunno... Well the first one we just didn't really click definatly better off as just friends. Second one I have no clue, things ended well but then something happened and she just snubbed me.
Third one she realised she was in love with someone else...
Old 2006-07-09, 02:12   Link #11
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaël
First date, you mean, with a human?

Mmmm, let me think, I've been quite a lot of times to movies with friends, girls, and boys. I don't remember. I guess that would have been among my first dates. Nothing special happened with girls though. I already knew movies are the WORST date ever.

lavielove, I think you're lying!

Especially because I always pay for everyone...
raphaël , my instinct(barely non-existence =P) is telling me that you are jealous.Ya, the movie are the worst date ever,especially a movie like "Scary Movie 4"

@iamtetsuo I don't think in that way. In that case you are the winner. Coz I only had a chance to date once.For you you had a couple of experience.You showoff and then you said it.No you are not.

Waiting for more first date experience came in here /(^^)\I'm willing to learn more kaung fu techiques
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 03:52   Link #12
hooliganj
Team Player

I remember some of my first date, way back in high school. I took a girl to see City of Angels, which was supposed to be a good date movie. I couldn't keep from laughing at the ending, though, and she was less than impressed. Ah, well.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 05:44   Link #13
zeeke

hehe tough... so in conclusion.. first dates ussually suck for you guys ^^
Old 2006-07-09, 06:45   Link #14
Thaimex

Send a message via Yahoo to Thaimex
My first date was dinner at a Japanese steak house. They cooked our food in front of us, Im not too sure if we talked alot, guess we were alittle shy (or maybe it was just me). Oh yeah this happened along time ago. Havent been on a date since (Im sooo lame). I have kissed girls but I guess Ive lost my touch with women since....forever.
Thaimex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 09:24   Link #15
zeeke

oookay.... ^^' just dont start computer dating ^^
Old 2006-07-09, 13:38   Link #16
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
My first date was very fun, although I was really nervous the whole night. It was with a guy I really, really liked and had been wanting to go on a date with for a long time. (Later he became my boyfriend, and later still, ex-boyfriend. )

I embarrassed myself right from the start, though. When he came to pick me up I was so nervous that when he opened the car door for me to get in I hit my head on the door frame. >_>;;; I just laughed it off but I couldn't believe I'd just done that. Then at dinner I knocked over my water (luckily it was almost empty at that time) and the salt. And then I fell over when we went ice skating (but because of that he held my hand, which made me happy at the time ). Apparently when I'm nervous I become very clumsy.

I remember after I got back home I was all giddy and couldn't sleep, and neither could he, so we ended up passing emails back and forth until about 3am. I thought he was never going to want to go out with me again after that, but he did and he told me later he thought all those things were cute. I miss the times when he was that sweet.

So, that was mine. Even though I don't have such strong feelings for him anymore, I still think the first date is a special thing and it will always be a good memory for me.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 15:57   Link #17
Sankari

My first date eh...well I have dated few girls before but to speak of true "date"...
Well it was last winter when I asked this girl out, and we went to see the new version of King Kong.

In Finland we have these Cinema days when you get the ticket for half price but for some reason the discount wasn't there when we went and I was counting on that.

I told her I'd pay her ticket but she insisted that she will pay her own ticket, I kept saying that I will pay for it like 1500 times but she refused and finally when it was time to buy the tickets and the clerk said the price I was like... and thought myself "S*it...I just escaped the most embarassing moment in my life!" I didn't have enough money to pay for both of our tickets because I was counting on that discount. Well we saw the movie and walked around after the movie and talked some but we didn't really get along.

So what you can learn from this is that never count on discounts.
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:51   Link #18
ert3
the shadow

Send a message via MSN to ert3 Send a message via Yahoo to ert3
Talking My F date was fun

I went over to her place and we basically started fooling around after she BSed around her room for a bit. The part of the date that is really memorable is the fact we got so much done before any1 figured out the door to her room was shut. Her mom came in on us like 15 minutes late to catch us doing anything . Bad thing is on the next dad her dad drove right up on us while she was ontop of me
ert3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 21:55   Link #19
sorvani

very first date? that gonna crank back the wayback machine... as a high school freshman, got stood up for a movie. can't remember which movie.
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 16:46   Link #20
zeeke

llama> your date was kinda cool, and well going~ being clumsy is kinda cute (well, when the girl is clumsy)

Sankari> oh god.. that was a close call man O.o'

sorvani> i dont think that, that counts as a "first date"