AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-07-25, 08:17   Link #181
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Great chapter. For a while i thought it was Byakuya who stopped Renji from using Bankai but instead it was a moron. Also it points out that they can steal multiple bankais. I was thinking if the medallion they used only had space to steal one or multiples and whether they had more than 1 medallion on them.

Byakuya getting destroyed just like that is interesting. However, it is possible that he is still alive but in stasis, possibly through the intervention of someone strong enough (Zero squad?).

I do not see Kenpachi getting out of the fight. He's going down but he won't fight the boss. He'll probably fight the right hand man.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:18   Link #182
Azure King
Snr Spammer

isn't it custom that if you kill off a character, you normally give them a mini-flashback arc? or at least afew pages
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:23   Link #183
Eragon
Still Alive

Kubo has shown it abundantly that he doesn't have the balls to kill any of the good characters. And as long as someone from SS confirms Byakuya to be dead he isn't.
Old 2012-07-25, 08:27   Link #184
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Since this is definitely the final arc of BLEACH, there is no reason to keep anyone alive. The rest is all just a matter of perspective.
It's Kubo...I still doubt Kira will stay dead much less Byakuya...a fan favorite who's very fans will rage like no tomorrow if this ends up being his end...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:30   Link #185
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Not to mention that he didn't do anything in that fight, which is quite unusual.
Old 2012-07-25, 08:32   Link #186
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
Great chapter. For a while i thought it was Byakuya who stopped Renji from using Bankai but instead it was a moron. Also it points out that they can steal multiple bankais. I was thinking if the medallion they used only had space to steal one or multiples and whether they had more than 1 medallion on them.

Byakuya getting destroyed just like that is interesting. However, it is possible that he is still alive but in stasis, possibly through the intervention of someone strong enough (Zero squad?).

I do not see Kenpachi getting out of the fight. He's going down but he won't fight the boss. He'll probably fight the right hand man.

Im sure the other quincy would use his.
Old 2012-07-25, 08:37   Link #187
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Now that was a good chapter...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:51   Link #188
GDB

Wasn't it established that if a zanbatou shatters (not just gets split like Zangetsu did way back) then the user dies, as its tied to their soul or something? Or am I just misremembering? Because Byakuya's sword definitely shattered.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:02   Link #189
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
isn't it custom that if you kill off a character, you normally give them a mini-flashback arc? or at least afew pages
You're thinking of Naruto.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:02   Link #190
ronin myael
lost ronin

i would have to agree with the majority, this is by far the most interesting bleach chapter in a long time. imagine, this chapter is actually getting more attention than the naruto and op chapters.
Old 2012-07-25, 09:15   Link #191
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

from the way its going it looks like most of the known Shinigamis will die and then we might see the Zero Squad finally or maybe we might also see the Soul King to fight the Quincies
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:26   Link #192
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

By the way, from the looks of things, Kenpachi killed 3 Sternritters without taking off his eye-patch.
Old 2012-07-25, 09:38   Link #193
arcticmaster

remember, Kenpachi still hasn't taken off his eye patch... his reiatsu is from a hollow (remember it from his fight with ichigo) inside him and he won't even need bankai, just take off his eye patch, and his power x10+ already.

the Quincy boss right hand man felt Kenpachi reiatsu pressure when he still has his eye patch on, imagine when he takes off the eye patch it will be like oh shit.

Kenpachi is probably going to be the best captain fighting the party until Squad Zero or Ichigo arrives.
arcticmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:41   Link #194
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Fun fun chapter. Someone may have died, Kenpachi is a badass, and Ichigo hasn't magically saved everyone yet. Please Kubo, destroy Soul Society. Many characters could still survive, but please let the 'world' be destroyed...
Personally I hope he makes Zaraki win against the boss and rape the trash around him.
Would be kinda troll to have Ichigo arrive on battlefield when everything is over, for once...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:42   Link #195
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmaster View Post
remember, Kenpachi still hasn't taken off his eye patch... his reiatsu is from a hollow (remember it from his fight with ichigo) inside him and he won't even need bankai, just take off his eye patch, and his power x10+ already.

the Quincy boss right hand man felt Kenpachi reiatsu pressure when he still has his eye patch on, imagine when he takes off the eye patch it will be like oh shit.

Kenpachi is probably going to be the best captain fighting the party until Squad Zero or Ichigo arrives.
Squad zero doesn't exist.
Old 2012-07-25, 09:47   Link #196
Casshern

Welcome to the 11th division, mother@#$%ers!
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:47   Link #197
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Kenpachi is most likely not going to win against Buckbeard and his minion but I bet it will be very entertaining I'm speechless, what an entrance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post
even if its death for byakuya it feels too anti-climatic like....what thats it???
agreed.. at first I thought it felt rushed but now I think it's more like Kubo doesn't care much for this character anymore

although I can't think of a better way for a Captain to die.. his own Bankai, wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Wasn't it established that if a zanbatou shatters (not just gets split like Zangetsu did way back) then the user dies, as its tied to their soul or something? Or am I just misremembering? Because Byakuya's sword definitely shattered.
I think he said it is a sign that the user will die shortly after. But afair this should be considered ancient knowledge in the manga world I'm not sure I was allowed to drive a car when Byakuya said this.
Old 2012-07-25, 09:47   Link #198
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

KEN-CHAN!

Nows thats how you make an entrance, with the dead bodies of your enemies draped over your shoulders with your sword sticking through em.

Wow.

Now then where's oor Yachiru-chan gone to!?

Still hope Kubo has got plans for her being a hidden badass!
Old 2012-07-25, 09:50   Link #199
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmaster View Post
I'm sorry...what!?
Kenpachi doesn't have a hollow inside him, he just naturally has a monstrous amount of energy xD
Old 2012-07-25, 09:50   Link #200
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Squad zero doesn't exist.
yea it dose. way to know nothing about what your talking about. proof? look in the chapters where they explain how the vizards came to be. during those chapters a captain got promoted to them also they are called the royal guard. im kinda sad to see him die thou, but then againm hes be dead inside ever since ichigo beat him anyways. lolol

Tags
bleach, chapter