AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-18, 19:41   Link #1521
KuroTsuki14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
ROFL so true . It seems that they only care about a OgaXFuruichi pairing Where are the Aoi's and Hilda's love in all of that I Mean, it's supposed to be a shonen not a shojo for fangirls who love yaoi.

And yeah, I hope the anime will change that too. Btw, It's only an OAV or it's a serie ?
Sorry to say this but I don't think will change much, fangirls or I can say Fujoshi won't stop there, once it on Japanese TV there going to more Fujoshi at it since they not much anime for them to watch(to many moe/fanservice animes). But I understand that Aoi and Hilda need more fanart in the fandom, I find it sad ineed.

They don't care what demographic is it as long there some thing going on between 2 guys they'll continue slash them up and making more fiction, DJ, and art. Beside alot of Fujoshi love shounen because they more action, violence and badass guys in it un like shoujo there romance, not much action or badass guys in it.
I know this becuase i'm one of the girls who in this stuff.

Well you never know what will change once it aired, right?
Old 2010-12-20, 02:55   Link #1522
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
they only care about a OgaXFuruichi pairing
I see you're misinformed, most dominant pair would be AlainDelonxFuruichi
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 03:16   Link #1523
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I don't know, the OgaXFuruichi fandom been pushing and growing strong for awhile. I think they're trying to prove that they're the dominate fanbase.

*Looks* advantage OgaXFuruichi it seems.

What the hell am I doing to myself. My mind is being poisoned.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 08:27   Link #1524
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Well, maybe Oga x Furuichi at first, but I think when the anime get to Toujou I think Oga x Touou supporter will increase as well...don't they usually like main character x their rival / archenemy? Maybe even Oga x Miki?

Anyway, I need to balance my mind now....Aoi x Hilda, Lamia x Oga's Sister, En's Nurse Trio x that two other red tails member...
Old 2010-12-20, 11:58   Link #1525
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroTsuki14 View Post
Sorry to say this but I don't think will change much, fangirls or I can say Fujoshi won't stop there, once it on Japanese TV there going to more Fujoshi at it since they not much anime for them to watch(to many moe/fanservice animes). But I understand that Aoi and Hilda need more fanart in the fandom, I find it sad ineed.

They don't care what demographic is it as long there some thing going on between 2 guys they'll continue slash them up and making more fiction, DJ, and art. Beside alot of Fujoshi love shounen because they more action, violence and badass guys in it un like shoujo there romance, not much action or badass guys in it.
I know this becuase i'm one of the girls who in this stuff.

Well you never know what will change once it aired, right?
So you're a Fujoshi too ?!! *stay away from KuroTsuki* Don't worry, Ill help you to become normal again !!!

So Fujoshi is the japanese name for this kind of fandom ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
WTF

The truth is that what really suprise me, is that there are pratically no Aoi and Hilda pictures on Pixiv. I mean, most of the time there are always a lot of girl pictures on Pixiv but not for Beelzebub

We need more Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda pictures
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 14:20   Link #1526
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Well, maybe Oga x Furuichi at first, but I think when the anime get to Toujou I think Oga x Touou supporter will increase as well...don't they usually like main character x their rival / archenemy? Maybe even Oga x Miki?

Anyway, I need to balance my mind now....Aoi x Hilda, Lamia x Oga's Sister, En's Nurse Trio x that two other red tails member...

Beelzebub most likely finish with Toujou arc so no Miki in the first season at least. And two wrongs doenst make one right, yuri doesn't make yaoi better - hetero is the way to go.

So more AoiXOga, HildaxOga or maybe even OgaxLamia(showed some tsundere features).
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 14:56   Link #1527
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Beelzebub most likely finish with Toujou arc so no Miki in the first season at least. And two wrongs doenst make one right, yuri doesn't make yaoi better - hetero is the way to go.

So more AoiXOga, HildaxOga or maybe even OgaxLamia(showed some tsundere features).
Yeah, I was kidding, I know those yuri couplings are downright impossible anyway. Agree that those hetero couplings is way more likely, and I like those as well, although I don't want too much romance in Beelzebub anyway. I prefer ti to stick to comedy and action, if it's there then it's just for comedy or sweet/cute purposes, but for it to become a serious source of drama is really out of place in this manga.

Quote:
So you're a Fujoshi too ?!! *stay away from KuroTsuki* Don't worry, Ill help you to become normal again !!!

So Fujoshi is the japanese name for this kind of fandom ?
I'm not really sure about this, maybe someone else with more knowledge can add something, but as far as I know, it's the term for girls who likes BL/yaoi. The 'Fu' isn't for wife, but instead for rotten, no idea what the joshi means though, maybe women or something. So yeah, it's a pretty derogatory nickname to begin with. I may be wrong though, just learned this from OreImo episode this week myself

Quote:
WTF

The truth is that what really suprise me, is that there are pratically no Aoi and Hilda pictures on Pixiv. I mean, most of the time there are always a lot of girl pictures on Pixiv but not for Beelzebub

We need more Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda pictures
Hopefully with the anime, this can be rectified
Old 2010-12-20, 17:17   Link #1528
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Little batch of sigs for Beelzebub

Still few weeks and finally the anime is on, really hope for a good dubbing, cause this series is awesome:

Spoiler for cause i like cover them:
Old 2010-12-20, 17:38   Link #1529
Kusa-San

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
I prefer ti to stick to comedy and action, if it's there then it's just for comedy or sweet/cute purposes, but for it to become a serious source of drama is really out of place in this manga.
You can still have comedy romance with sweet/cute moments and all .

Quote:
I'm not really sure about this, maybe someone else with more knowledge can add something, but as far as I know, it's the term for girls who likes BL/yaoi. The 'Fu' isn't for wife, but instead for rotten, no idea what the joshi means though, maybe women or something. So yeah, it's a pretty derogatory nickname to begin with. I may be wrong though, just learned this from OreImo episode this week myself
Thanks and yes we learn a lot from animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Little batch of sigs for Beelzebub

Still few weeks and finally the anime is on, really hope for a good dubbing, cause this series is awesome:

Thanks for these sig Tjaard

If there is someone who is really good at drawing and if you're reading this thread, please can you make us some fan art of Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda ?

Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-21, 05:21   Link #1530
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Quote:
Thanks for these sig Tjaard

If there is someone who is really good at drawing and if you're reading this thread, please can you make us some fan art of Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda ?
Np, i like making some of them for Beel

You need to wait when the anime is aired, after surely you'll see fan art everywhere

Last edited by Tjaard; 2010-12-21 at 10:25.
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 11:06   Link #1531
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

So, new batch of Beel for today

This is the one before the last batch for Beelzebub, cause lack of immy and don't want use always scan of the manga and color them sometimes too, so when the anime is aired probably more fan-art is on:

Old 2010-12-29, 22:27   Link #1532
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for 91:
Old 2010-12-29, 23:46   Link #1533
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
At first I thought Bel found a stone with a dick but it was a pacifier.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 23:50   Link #1534
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its cute that Aoi is dressed like she's going on a date with Oga

Oga shouldn't have a problem breaking that rock right? I mean he's been putting people through concrete since before he met Baby B
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 00:43   Link #1535
Kusa-San

A good chapter. Aoi is as cute as ever I like how she dressed just for Oga Kouta is really an evil baby. It's Beel rival !! And Furuichi, don't tell me we will have a FuruichiXLamia realtionship ....

About the rock, I don't know if it will that easy for Oga. I mean, it's still a rock after all
Old 2010-12-30, 00:50   Link #1536
Aesthetic Shampoo

Hehe, funny chapter
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 04:38   Link #1537
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Poor Furuichi, eternally misunderstood Best page was definitely the last one, wonder how things work out for the four krillins...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 05:25   Link #1538
Mentar
Banned

"I feel a bit ashamed of this happy feeling" - *LOL*

Aoi FTW
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 05:28   Link #1539
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

"Four Krillin Bros." Genius.
Old 2010-12-30, 05:57   Link #1540
Excorsism

Seems pretty common for guys who have a thing for girls with mature/adult-like attractions end up with the lolis. Not that I don't mind. I support FuruchixLamia.

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence