Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-24, 04:19   Link #921
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
You're right. I thought it was FUNimation because I was too lazy to check. Than I remembered funimation's sole goal is to make money. Why would they upload the dub in 1080p on YouTube? http://cf-vanguard.com/en/ Well its slowly getting dubbed.
I believe the English Dub is being produced by TMS Ent, while the actual English voices/scripts etc are handled by Ocean's Bluewater team.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 12:29   Link #922
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
hey guys 2 more reversed cards have been released

one's leo-pald
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

the other pretty much confirms another characters reversing
I want to see Ren reversed . Just for the sole fact of seeing reversed revengers! But it probably won't happen.
Old 2013-08-25, 17:41   Link #923
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

I wonder how many "Я" cards they're will be by the end of this series.
Old 2013-08-25, 18:22   Link #924
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I wonder how many "Я" cards they're will be by the end of this series.
i expect atleast 1 one from each clan except for those belonging to the united sanctuary i mean i don't see them reversing the royal paladins or gold and the only person who uses shadow is ren and i don't see him losing, the genesis is too new and if they were going to reverse an angel feather they would have done it with suiko, the only one i see out of the clans from the united sanctuary that might get a reverse card is oracle think tank

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-26, 03:38   Link #925
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Actually Shadow, pack 13 of the VG trading card game confirms that each of the clans will get at least 1 guaranteed Reversed Crossride and they already revealed that for Granblue, Cocytus is getting it (before you blame me, look at the reversed cardfighters in the opening, if you couldn't figure out that the team on the right were Team Handsome, then you're not as loyal to the series as you think). Angel Feather has been confirmed to get one too, so Rekka is still a likely candidate, also, no one in this season uses OTT anymore, they were Misaki's thing and she decided to move on. Dimension Police, Nova Grappler, Nubatama, Aqua Force, Angel Feather, Great Nature and Granblue, all of these are guaranteed one reversed unit. Seriously guys, for those of you who do play the card game, you gotta update this thread with this info because I can't keep doing it for you. Ask around your friends who like Vanguard and see if they are up to date with the card game so you can know. Anyway, ranting over, list of reversed units and clans so far:

Narukami: Vowing Saber Dragon R
Pale Moon: LuquieR
Dark Irregulars: Amon R
Dimensional Police: R Daiyusha
Great Nature: Leo-pald R
Granblue: Cocytus R

Leon will most likely beat Kenji because he's still has yet to use the stuff from Trial Deck 12.
Old 2013-08-26, 14:44   Link #926
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Actually Shadow, pack 13 of the VG trading card game confirms that each of the clans will get at least 1 guaranteed Reversed Crossride and they already revealed that for Granblue, Cocytus is getting it (before you blame me, look at the reversed cardfighters in the opening, if you couldn't figure out that the team on the right were Team Handsome, then you're not as loyal to the series as you think). Angel Feather has been confirmed to get one too, so Rekka is still a likely candidate, also, no one in this season uses OTT anymore, they were Misaki's thing and she decided to move on. Dimension Police, Nova Grappler, Nubatama, Aqua Force, Angel Feather, Great Nature and Granblue, all of these are guaranteed one reversed unit. Seriously guys, for those of you who do play the card game, you gotta update this thread with this info because I can't keep doing it for you. Ask around your friends who like Vanguard and see if they are up to date with the card game so you can know. Anyway, ranting over, list of reversed units and clans so far:

Narukami: Vowing Saber Dragon R
Pale Moon: LuquieR
Dark Irregulars: Amon R
Dimensional Police: R Daiyusha
Great Nature: Leo-pald R
Granblue: Cocytus R

Leon will most likely beat Kenji because he's still has yet to use the stuff from Trial Deck 12.
ah okay in that case here are my predictions for reverse fighters and the cards that get reverse

royal paladins: daigo, card: white dragon knight pendragon
bremuda triangle: emi card: prism Promise Labrador
angel feather: recca (pretty much confirmed) card: one of the celestial archetype grade 3's
Tachikaze: Yuta Izaki card: Ancient Dragon Tyrannolegend
Kagero: Miwa card: I have no idea but its probably dragonic lawkeeper or a member of the seal dragon archetype
nubatama: no idea on either
nova grappler: either kamui or nagisa card: if kamui its azure dragon, if nagisa don't know
neo nectar: no idea on the fighter, card: will more than like come from the musketeer archetype
genesis: Misaki is a given the card on the other hand i have no prediction
OTT: no idea on either, same goes for megacolony
shadow and gold's reverse fighters will probably random charaters and the cards will probably be cards that don't belong to the revengers or liberators
spike brothers: kyou is the only current possibility, though i don't see him losing except if its against kai: card no idea

those are my predictions, that should be all the clans that showed up in the anime that the reversed cards currently haven't been revealed
Old 2013-08-26, 16:30   Link #927
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Actually, if you remember, Kai booked a flight to New York, and which character from the show is American? People think Voidmaster will be the one to get the R crossride. I don't think EVERY single clan will become reversed. Although with RPs, people think that if Kourin gets R'd, Ashlei will be the most likely candidate based on her lore. Hell, I even thought of a name and everything: Shattered Jewel Knight, Ashlei R. For Bermudas: You forget that Emi and Mai BOTH use Bermys, so if Emi gets the MC's little sister immunity, Mai will definitely be the victim, Tachikaze: You forgot those military dudes Team Q4 faced in season 1, Kagero: Miwa may be a good choice since pack 14 will receive new Kagero cards. Nova Grapplers: Everyone's pointing at Nagisa since she'll probably be using Death Army cards, with Cosmo Lord being the R dude. Kamui will focus on using the first clean CrossBreak Ride, along with the recently announced Asura Kaiser and Stern Blaukruger Crossrides. OTT for now is pretty much dead in the animé unless Yuri decides to use them again. Genesis, Shadows, and Golds for now have MC immunity, unless pack 14's Genesis cards include an R unit. And finally Spike Bros, yeah Kyou seems the expected candidate.
Old 2013-08-26, 16:49   Link #928
Kurohane

Someone will replace Misaki using OTT, or she'll switch back. Who knows, the treasurer girl in the student council might have them. I'm sure Emi will get reversed, along with Mai. Considering where Kyou was left off, he doesn't seem in any danger of getting reversed, as the moment was taken as comedic. Miwa might get reversed as he might want to take on Kai to get him back. Are Team Jurassic in America? Then, Tachikaze is definitely getting a reversed card. All in all, even if we don't see it in the series, probably all clans will get reversed units to keep the game balance.
Old 2013-08-26, 17:06   Link #929
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Actually, the student council secretary was the first one who was contacting void and the one that gave Naoki Vowing Saber, so if she cardfights, she'll definitely be another LJ user. Chaos Breaker Dragon is the one card I'm interested in knowing what's it about, since based on the small commercial of pack 13, fans are speculating it may have a lock and retire type of skill.
Old 2013-08-26, 17:49   Link #930
Kurohane

I don't know. She seemed quite normal when looking at the cardfight club when Leon and co. were over at the school. I'd like to believe she gave a genuine smile at them. Maybe, she was recently turned when Naoki caught her.
Old 2013-08-26, 18:41   Link #931
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Maybe, but I think the smile was the foreshadowing type. You know what they say about the quiet ones. Student Council President Douche bag and his Brock secretary were just made to be the annoying antagonists because they were the loudest of the bunch. Glasses secretary was seen to have made the first contact with Void and LJ, even before Takuto, and Takuto was pretty ominous back at the season we're not supposed to talk about. Me thinks the animé people decided that Takuto served as the better final boss and probably dropped the idea of student council secretary chick being said final boss, I hope not though, I like the idea of a chick final boss, and having a chick sounding shota sounds like a cop out.
Old 2013-08-26, 19:14   Link #932
shadow1296

well here's a wild theory maybe that secretary chick is a member of link joker as in an actual unit sent to the earth by the void to reverse aichi, i know its a stupid theory but with the opening making it look like the vanguard units outside of fights makes me wonder if some units actually came to earth from cray, and didn't just possess people like ezel did takuto in the season we are not supposed to talk about, to protect people from the void which promted the void to send some of its own units to start reversing people, this is just a theory

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-08-26 at 19:30.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 19:49   Link #933
Kurohane

Who knows? Every talk between the student council president and vice, she was sitting and typing on the computer as if she were invisible. I always thought that was strange. I had a similar idea with Ultra Rare actually being units turned into humans.

With the season that shall not be named, are you talking about Asia Circuit? If so, what's that about?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-08-26 at 20:09.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 21:52   Link #934
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Who knows? Every talk between the student council president and vice, she was sitting and typing on the computer as if she were invisible. I always thought that was strange. I had a similar idea with Ultra Rare actually being units turned into humans.

With the season that shall not be named, are you talking about Asia Circuit? If so, what's that about?
To summarize, season 1, was very well received. Season 2, the plot was just so out of nowhere and forced, people pretty much blamed Schwarzchild Dragon (since in his lore, he was the one who imprisoned BB, BD, and DO) for pretty much turning Aichi, Ren, and Kai into GP and NK sell outs, lucky Ren returned to SPs, not to mention that thanks to THAT season, Kenji went to SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-08-26, 22:21   Link #935
shadow1296

honestly the only good thing that came out of that season was leon and the aqua force, and the kourin and aichi shipping art and kourin's siblings teasing her about liking aichi which has bled over into this season, and honestly i didn't even feel the urgency about the situation on cray until like the last five or ten episodes even though the openning made it look like it was supposed to be far more important then it actually was until the last five or ten episodes i also really hated the fact that team avenger and kyou were downgraded to nothing more than comic relief in that season
Old 2013-08-26, 22:55   Link #936
Kurohane

I honestly enjoyed Asia Circuit. It had its flaws, but still I thought it was good. Maybe that's why I was out of the loop on that "season that shall not be named" thing, because overall, I was satisfied with it, and it lead into Link Joker.
Old 2013-08-26, 23:34   Link #937
MAX_COLA_POWER!

That's the thing, in the manga, this current season came in around the 10+ chapters, with Aichi still using RPs and Kourin using the GPs, so to the fans, that made the season that shall not be named seem like a huge unnecessary filler.
Old 2013-08-26, 23:40   Link #938
Kurohane

The manga has it's differences even from the first arc. The anime and manga each have their similar, yet different storylines.
Old 2013-08-27, 01:08   Link #939
shadow1296

its safe to say that the vangaurd anime and manga don't follow the same plot anymore, its a similar situation to the original yugioh anime and manga, where it started out with pretty much the same story and deviated somewhere along the line to become each of there own stand alone stories
Old 2013-08-27, 09:45   Link #940
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Someone will replace Misaki using OTT, or she'll switch back.
Won't be Misaki since Genesis is the basis of the upcoming Trial Deck, #13 which will come out with the 14th Booster set in late October. They did manage to release an Extra Booster based on her OTT Manga cards though to give more cards to people who want to play OTT. Some very interesting cards but it's nothing we'll see in the anime.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard