AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 44 32.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 13.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 10.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 7.30%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 3.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 2.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 2.92%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.19%
1 out of 10 : Painful 26 18.98%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-20, 17:35   Link #301
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Man!! How many hearts can someone break at the same time!?!

Makoto seriously needs a terrible beating...i was shocked at Kotonoha's status..she was totally lost...talking to herself...mailing and calling a blocked number.

I havent read the manga version even once...but it wouldnt be a suprise if Makoto would suddenly get one of those nasty virus that comes with fooling around with everyone. And some of those girls are acting as if they are friends to the other...while at the same time...they are fooling around with Makoto!

The only one on his list is his first girl Kotonoha...who is still only a virgin...(in class...probably)
Old 2007-09-22, 16:58   Link #302
full metal x

Man I just finish watching this I got to say really mess up. You can't really blame Makoto he just that dumb plus he doesn't have any parents or role models to look up to. He a sinner he gave into lust and use it to get into every girl. I don't think morals and responsibility in his vocabulary so many broken promises.
Old 2007-09-22, 19:15   Link #303
iamthebest22

I can really sense that there might be multiple deaths in this series............... Apparently, I heard that episode 12 is gonna be really bloody.... How did this go from a one date to just that screwed up... This series is freaking the hell outta me now. Btw, just because there is an ambulance sound in the preview doesn't necessary mean death, although it does seem likely, but IMO, I STRONGLY believe that there will be a stabbing, most likely to Makoto, but he doesn't die, and learns a lesson from this. However, there is another possibility; no one thought about Sekai aborting the child? Instead of killing him, she might just abort it, although the ambulance sound certainly doesn't point towards that... Just my speculation though.....

Last edited by iamthebest22; 2007-09-22 at 19:41.
Old 2007-09-24, 06:11   Link #304
haiz123321
Obey me world!

im just speechless...
How could've that guy slept with so MANY girls i think more than 5, and wtf, doesn't he know it's risky to have slept with so many girls since his risk of getting
Spoiler for Don't see if u don't like the term:
is very high now? He might have just made himself the father of god knows how many children.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-25, 17:18   Link #305
Echoes

I think Makoto usually uses condoms, though. Sexual diseases and pregnancy aren't very likely to occur in that event. He didn't use them with Sekai because he was inexperienced at that time, or so he claims. I think the problem lies more with the feelings of the girls he's involved with, and even that doesn't go for all of them. Sekai/Kotonoha are the only girls who can really claim to have been cheated on by him. The rest are, if you pardon the term, just stupid.
Old 2007-09-26, 09:55   Link #306
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I believe Setsuna did it for Sekai. Sure, she was interested, but I mean ... she really cared for Sekai and trusted Makoto to fulfill his side of the bargain. Instead, he thought with his small head. Setsuna wasn't stupid; I believe she's among the tragic characters of the series.

Kotonoha was also among the slighted parties. I mean, he could have just said that he didn't like her anymore before doing all those things, but ...

This is realism ... at both its finest and its worst, if you get what I mean.
Old 2007-09-26, 13:19   Link #307
iczelion74
Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post

This is realism ... at both its finest and its worst, if you get what I mean.
It really is, as sad as it seems it really just High School as usual.
Old 2007-11-10, 13:52   Link #308
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Everyone's Makoto

Thanks and my support to #AnimeYoshi fansubs for their work in School Days. Thanks to you, I'm almost one episode away from the conclusion, and things as they have turned out in the eleventh episode predict that something very nasty will be coming up to close the series.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-11-10, 15:34   Link #309
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh guido...how you have brought back memories of nostalgia while reading your post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Spoiler:
hahaha! that is gold...yea his sin for neglecting kotonoha...

"how can i be so blind! why didnt i screw the hottest girl in school first!?"

neglect is such a strange word for makoto to use...on one hand you could say yea he was negelcting kotonoha before but on the other hand i would classify it as neglect only if he didnt breake up with her, officially that is. during that time when he told kotonoha straight that he was dumping her, that should have been the time their relationship is cut off for good so his previous neglect charges should have been dropped.

anyway what i see is that he was just looking for someone to play with after losing his harem and it so happens that kotonoha dropped into his arms >.>

funny how he didnt go running to sekai at that time even when she called him before seeing kotonoha in the streets

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread