AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 53 68.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 22.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 5.19%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 3.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-20, 13:24   Link #21
tsunade666

Of course episode 13 will be more better.
The episode 12 is already epic I don't know how to describe the episode 13.... legendary.

The shinning pink goddess that lower her guard showing her feminine side.
Old 2009-06-20, 14:40   Link #22
Fandal

Wow, Hina's revenge mode is very effective. Anyone here want to make Hina mad?
Old 2009-06-20, 18:40   Link #23
Phantasmagoria
*Author

10/10.

It's Hinagiku <3

She's full of infinite love
Old 2009-06-20, 18:46   Link #24
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaLooNz View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ep 13 should be just as good as ep 12, i look forward to the next ep.
Old 2009-06-20, 19:16   Link #25
JaLooNz
Longtime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
Spoiler:

ep 13 should be just as good as ep 12, i look forward to the next ep.
Yup I know... I watch the manga too. Though I never realised the fine details of them upgrading from Seed to OO.
Old 2009-06-21, 02:32   Link #26
tsunade666

did they upgraded it to 00? I think its still the same as the manga. Seed.
well they are both pink....pink goddess.
the one change is the song they actually used it ...OP.
Old 2009-06-21, 08:53   Link #27
Sakome

Wasn't that a white mage outfit Hayate was wearing at the end? Hina is even cuter this season than last, her angry mode is even cute . Sakuya is one of my fav minor characters, she should be in more episodes. I find it funny that all the girls agreed Hayate looks good in a maid outfit and Maria was like "ohh I don't mind if you like to dress up".
Old 2009-06-21, 10:41   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
The animators sure know how to keep up with the times, back in the manga it was Naturals vs Coordinators, and now we have Super Soldiers vs Innovators.
Yeah that was nicely done i guess, and totally expected. We had certain changes like this in the first series, so even though it's a different studio and staff, they'll still deliver upto references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Finally, it's great they kept Sakuya(my personal fave) cuteness in. Wataru is well on his way to pimping~
I was a bit worried that this was going to be edited out, though thankfully it wasn't. Wataru is the true pimp of this series.

Regarding the Cruel Angel Thesis moment, such a shame they didn't go with the made up lyrics from the manga. Totally not surprised they used the real lyrics though, i mean it's an instant cash-in. Give it a few weeks and the single will be released.

Cliffhanger totally killed me, because i knew it would happen back even before this second season started to air. Looking forward to what music choice they'll use for key scenes next episode.
Old 2009-06-21, 11:32   Link #29
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I was kind of expecting to hear hayate's voice change from the normal to the girl sounding one from ep 11, was that just me or did they really change his voice when he said hermione has time?

i have to get my hands on that eva opening song, there were many points in this episode that makes it more that 10 out of 10
Old 2009-06-21, 11:51   Link #30
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Regarding the Cruel Angel Thesis moment, such a shame they didn't go with the made up lyrics from the manga. Totally not surprised they used the real lyrics though, i mean it's an instant cash-in. Give it a few weeks and the single will be released.
Hinagiku's Cruel Angel Thesis is on the Character Cover CD, which as far as I know, has already been released, so...
Old 2009-06-21, 11:56   Link #31
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Hinagiku's Cruel Angel Thesis is on the Character Cover CD, which as far as I know, has already been released, so...
Ha. Even more so, there's no surprise there.
Old 2009-06-21, 13:10   Link #32
Eviltape

This was the most painful episode cliffhanger ending I have ever watched. Especially because I know what's going to happen.
Old 2009-06-21, 14:19   Link #33
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Being the huge EVA fag I am that song was the best part of the episode even if it was just fanservice fluff.

Pacing is driving me nuts though...I know from the type of show this is nothings probably going to happen, but they just keep drawing it out...drawing it out...bah.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2009-06-21, 14:33   Link #34
Kenn
Stomp

Mm. Can't wait til next week. Hina's singing of Cruel Angel's Thesis was nice though. xD

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Old 2009-06-21, 14:38   Link #35
Fishfood1

Spoiler for epi 12:

what a blast

roof>bed
Old 2009-06-21, 14:46   Link #36
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
Pacing is driving me nuts though...I know from the type of show this is nothings probably going to happen, but they just keep drawing it out...drawing it out...bah.
With a comment like that, I think you'll rather enjoy the next episode.
Old 2009-06-21, 15:57   Link #37
seiji_kun

Lacus imitation and Cruel Angel Thesis was just to awesome. I got no words for it except that I'm amazed that they did it cause I thougth there would be copyright problems.

And I hope next week they'll rewind it a bit cause else I'm dissapointed that we missed Hina's monologue of how anxious she was while waiting for Hayate. Just like they can't cut out that Musashi reference.

And Izumi like always was way to cute. Seeing her face while her "butler" was getting it on with Hayate was worth watching the anime already itself. Can't wait till we get to meet her dad! Those episodes are going to be off the hook to. Though next week episode is going to be awesome to seeing we're reaching one of my favorite chapters in the manga.
Old 2009-06-21, 16:26   Link #38
GDB

Izumi needs to stop being so adorable. She's getting dangerously close to being my favorite character in the show.
Old 2009-06-21, 17:49   Link #39
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
And I hope next week they'll rewind it a bit cause else I'm dissapointed that we missed Hina's monologue of how anxious she was while waiting for Hayate. Just like they can't cut out that Musashi reference.
I'm sure that they will show Hina's thoughts while she was waiting for Hayate. It's fairly vital for the conclusion.

And just add one more thought: I would say that J.C.Staff has absolutely exceeded my expectations for S2, especially in the animation aspect. If they deliver they key episode 13 as well as they seem to do (see preview), a huge round of applause is due in my opinion.
Old 2009-06-21, 18:15   Link #40
Traece
:cool:

I don't think any descriptions or personal feelings are needed to explain what I thought of this episode of Hayate no Gotoku.

It was just made of pure win. That's all there is to it.

If you had crushed pixies, fairies, chocolate, and a pot of gold up and sprinkled it on the episode it would have been exactly the same. It's so good, it's immune to Magical Creature Sprinkles. In all seriousness, I could not have been more entertained by this episode if the girl of my dreams (wherever she may be... Ladies... ) had appeared with a billion dollars. Yes, that does go to say that I am shallow.

I'm very excited to see the next episode. Episode 13 seems to be the culmination of all my desires (so says the preview) in one epic battle between Hinagiku and Hayate. Too bad it's not for another week.