AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-07-28, 20:31   Link #1781
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... I still have that compilation of shorties for a certain crossover...

... and definitely I'm not doing it Toaru style, I guess. More like putting Rule Of Cool as my main priority. And what I'm doing was supposed to make you guys laugh at my attempts at making things cool

(Though I've yet to make Touma's harem-attracting ability go beyond the Index universe.)
Well, we both suggested madoka sometime back, Flere got TOuma with Gensokyo/Touhou.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 20:53   Link #1782
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I suggested Index/Durarara like a million gal-game years ago but it seems that nobody has read the Light Novel
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 00:34   Link #1783
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I suggested Index/Durarara like a million gal-game years ago but it seems that nobody has read the Light Novel
*coughs at the FST season 2 Valkyrja-arc inspired by Chaos*

Too bad though, my inspiration starts at vol. 20-22, so I'd open with a bang with the movie, then use the hype generated to develop the FST series.
Old 2011-07-29, 10:54   Link #1784
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, we both suggested madoka sometime back, Flere got TOuma with Gensokyo/Touhou.
... Currently, I'm the sole writer of Madoka/Index crossover as of current... and still going by it. As of how the number of entries in the crossover list suggests.

And I don't consider myself to be a good writer, just popping out chapters on a whim.

... I feel so alone.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 10:58   Link #1785
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I feel your pain, being a author of a series 3 years old and yet having few chapters out.

And now it's been derailed by Hidan no Aria OC xovers involving characters from everywhere a la The Avengers.
Old 2011-07-29, 11:03   Link #1786
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I feel your pain, being a author of a series 3 years old and yet having few chapters out.

And now it's been derailed by Hidan no Aria OC xovers involving characters from everywhere a la The Avengers.
Wait, what?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 13:23   Link #1787
Karna
just some guy

So what are some good FF's that I can check out?

So far I read Minds, Memories, Misfortune, and Unlucky star.

I'm bored since I finished the novels and was curious if there were any good ones out there.....preferably non crack.
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 13:38   Link #1788
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post

I'm bored since I finished the novels and was curious if there were any good ones out there.....preferably non crack.
Check out TVTropes's list.

I recommend Of Science and Magics, myself. Although it's not nearly finished.
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 17:26   Link #1789
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Check out TVTropes's list.

I recommend Of Science and Magics, myself. Although it's not nearly finished.
Dear Ilidsor, What is this Tvtroopes website about? i went there and saw the Fanfic there but in a different website, but when i click them it directed me to fanfic.com to aru stories. Is it a hyped-up version of wiki with direct links? could you please explain?
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 18:28   Link #1790
mark1246

Quote:

Just what Ilidsor said, "Sciene of Magic", is a pretty damn good one that you will totally enjoy! first chapter might be a little similar to a lot of story but it get better in ch 2, trust me

P.S. Oh i forgot one more thing, there another story that was really good back then when the fanfic for To aru began. I think it was the first story to have more then 10 chapter, it had a lot of cool action and wasn't to canon to the main story. Just that there was a main Canon character Name:" Yori" and trust me, he an awesome canon character you wish he was in the world Of To aru. please reply if you got this message and i hope you like those story
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 18:55   Link #1791
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Dear Ilidsor, What is this Tvtroopes website about? i went there and saw the Fanfic there but in a different website, but when i click them it directed me to fanfic.com to aru stories. Is it a hyped-up version of wiki with direct links? could you please explain?
Here read the main page, it explains the website
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 19:01   Link #1792
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

MarksmanKNG's 'Time Index' has a pretty engaging story.

Rubix's 'To Aru Super SS' is downright hilarious without taking drugs.

I personally don't think my Horror/Mystery story 'The Rabbit Hole' base on Fatal Frame 2 turns out to be too shabby. Which btw I've just posted chapter 7... >.>
Old 2011-07-30, 02:15   Link #1793
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Wait, what?
Oh just a fic that began as a small spinoff within Toaru, regarding a certain esper in Academy City trying to be an amateur detective who in spite of his incompetence manages to scrap through at the end of the day. From a joke character within Toaru Kagaku no Firestarter, Tainaka Tarou then cameos in my Hidan no Aria OC fic about James Bond Jnr and Elise Kujo (courtesy of Marcus H), who in turn cameo’d in our Alice and Narumi fic, who in turn cameo in my Kamen Rider Double fic, who in turn cameo in my Dantalian Revival plans, who played a small role in my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen world, leading into a darker take on the world’s various detectives in Stealth Unleashed, a Hidan no Aria fic inspired by Force Unsleashed and Sucker Punch that includes a flashback to World War II, the time of the young Butei Masters, and of course my long-time original detective, Fitzy Hill.

Now, it is time, for detectives to stand together, to fight the foes no single detective can withstand.

Yes, this is the true face of Khrack.
Old 2011-07-30, 10:11   Link #1794
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
*coughs at the FST season 2 Valkyrja-arc inspired by Chaos*

Fuugeee~ I don't like where this is going... Till this date, nothing good ever comes from me 'inspiring' people... You, Nighty, LoweGear, Aaron, Flame, and recently Kyon with my (at that time) seemingly innocent comment about aggressive intercourse...

...Well almost nothing; There was that one time when I causally suggested-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've been having a fantasy if you can call it that, base on what Yomikawa said to Accelerator in Volume 12.

"The easiest option is to join the Judgment. With your name in their ranks Gakuen Toshi's public order would be three times as stable from now on, right? I've prepared the necessary documents."

Given the recent incident in the latest volume, it's not unlike Yomikawa to 'punish' him... So I'm thinking... Two weeks of 'community service' ?
... And then a certain someone was actually crazy enough to run with it.
Old 2011-07-30, 11:04   Link #1795
Ashaman

EH!?

I was influenced? Was my subconcious that easily influenced?
Old 2011-07-30, 11:17   Link #1796
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Your mind is not your own....
Old 2011-07-30, 11:36   Link #1797
Ashaman

Spoiler for Link to a short fic and the pic that inspired it. Can also be found in the Image thread:
Old 2011-07-30, 12:57   Link #1798
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Spoiler for Link to a short fic and the pic that inspired it. Can also be found in the Image thread:
I can see that happening, although Mikoto actually believing (if I understood right) that Touma would actually have slept with girls seems a bit too far out for me.

Never mind the fact that Mikoto is way too minor
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 13:53   Link #1799
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I can see that happening, although Mikoto actually believing (if I understood right) that Touma would actually have slept with girls seems a bit too far out for me.

Never mind the fact that Mikoto is way too minor
Nah, she didn't believe it. She just got insanely pissed at the insinuation.

And what exactly do you mean by minor? I've got an idea, but can't be arsed explaining it if I'm not completely sure what you are talking about.
Old 2011-07-30, 14:10   Link #1800
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Nah, she didn't believe it. She just got insanely pissed at the insinuation.

And what exactly do you mean by minor? I've got an idea, but can't be arsed explaining it if I'm not completely sure what you are talking about.
Oh, since Mikoto is most likely 14~15, she's not legally allowed to make out yet, unless Academy City follows the Japanese national law standard (13 years old). Given how paternalist the city is, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to Kyoto standards (18 years old) or even perhaps until college.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction