AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-01-12, 01:32   Link #421
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
But in TF she's useless , and in late game she's even more. Well , you can make a 15/5/22 with her but still lose the game.
Just fun to play.
Isn't it more like your team fault...?
Beside, I've never play a game where I can single handed the whole enemy team. Even our carry still has to have a proper backing up.
Old 2011-01-12, 03:52   Link #422
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Now that I've completed my Zilean trip, I'm looking for a pure support champion, but I don't know which to get between Soraka/Sona/Janna. Gotta say I've only seen them few times (never seen anyone playing Soraka actually), so which do you think is the best support among them?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 04:08   Link #423
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

That was a general example . I played her 2 times , 1 win , 1 lose. When i encountered some Caitlyn opponent , a bad Cait = 3/15/7 , a good cait = 15/5/22 , even if they had a good score , they still lose the game , i noticed that she's always far behind , when we come , she use net , ran away and then we can focus to the others left. When she come back to kill AP , support or AD , run on her , she use net again and run away. Well , they had times when we just didn't care about her and kill the others.
Except in early , mostly her kills are low hp kill or KS.
Strangely , i didn't encountered her these days -.- Dunno for ranked though.

Kafriel -> I'll recommend you playing Sona first , nice heal + buff skills & ulti. 2nd Janna nice shield + ulti , 3rd Soraka , good at healing if you have lot of ap and mana heal for early.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 04:14   Link #424
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Now that I've completed my Zilean trip, I'm looking for a pure support champion, but I don't know which to get between Soraka/Sona/Janna. Gotta say I've only seen them few times (never seen anyone playing Soraka actually), so which do you think is the best support among them?
Sona if you're not good at making decision who to support among the chaos battlefield, or Janna if you know what you are doing, because her ult can make or break your whole team.
Old 2011-01-12, 04:27   Link #425
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'll give Sona a go then, thanks guys
Old 2011-01-12, 12:02   Link #426
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I laned together with my friend so it was me as Lux and him as Cait.
The two together in 1 lane is an enemies nightmare, we were pared up again Xin and I think Ryz but they never even got close to our turrent.

That was until the rest of the team decided to go for kills and suicide in the process.
This is also something that I see a lot but just don't understand: people turrent diving or chasing a weak enemy when they know that they will die in the process by either the enemy turrent or another enemy who is close by.
It si thanks to that that I lost my last match, we could've won my score was about 9/2/19 but at somepoint end game people lost focus and started chasing a low hp enemy champion in a team fight only to get killed away from the team fight by a full health enemy hero who was on his way to the rest. When we decided to push 2 left cause they wanted to kill dragon or the wolf.. At some point I was running around with 3 death caps.. with a laser that pew pew'd for 1204 dam every 15 seconds

I still have some IP boost win matches, so yay.
I am also unsure as to what champion I am going to buy but I am thinking about Aniva. Either that or Janna
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 12:05   Link #427
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol , this is called beeing too "Greedy" It happens at least once in every game.

Check the first look for the magma chamber :

http://computergames.ro/ro/stiri/vie...f-legends.html

Wow , i like it , this looks great :O and the "Baron" looks deadly strong ^^
What are the blue & red circle ? TP ?
Also Creeps Top & Bot , more extra gold for the team who take the advantage on the lane.

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-01-12 at 12:15.
Old 2011-01-12, 13:40   Link #428
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
That was until the rest of the team decided to go for kills and suicide in the process.
This is also something that I see a lot but just don't understand: people turrent diving or chasing a weak enemy when they know that they will die in the process by either the enemy turrent or another enemy who is close by.
It si thanks to that that I lost my last match, we could've won my score was about 9/2/19 but at somepoint end game people lost focus and started chasing a low hp enemy champion in a team fight only to get killed away from the team fight by a full health enemy hero who was on his way to the rest. When we decided to push 2 left cause they wanted to kill dragon or the wolf.. At some point I was running around with 3 death caps.. with a laser that pew pew'd for 1204 dam every 15 seconds
I'm no expert on the subject but I do believe it started out kinda like this:
Yi and Trynd, super-carry extraordinaires need a lot of dough to start their snowball, so they ult into the turrets if they can get a kill and run away with it. Then some smartass tank thought it's cool and got some kills, but died later...still, squishies (namely Pantheon with one whole block) started copying them anyways, resulting in a buckload of turret suicides, but also got the reverse strategy in the works, so you'll be seeing many champions like Teemo (move REALLY fast after buff) or Zilean (time warp) running around with 5 HP and some idiot trying to kill them when they are 2 turret hits away from death.
Quote:
I still have some IP boost win matches, so yay.
I'm all out and lost two of them One went to an actually decent match where Brolaf scared Anivia because he was "fed" (4 kills, boots and stuff) so people decided to focus "mister can't be disabled", allowing Malzahar to have a nice long meal and eventually rape us with 1k worth of visions travelling through the entire team after picking us off one by one.
Quote:
Lol , this is called beeing too "Greedy" It happens at least once in every game.
Yeah, note that people in 3v3 are far more greedy because of the lack of minions. Enemy Garen decided to chase me (half-life Urgot), so I started running backwards with shield on, harassing him with rockets along the way. Right before we reached my turret, he noticed his HP at 1/4 and decided to turn back...too late though :P
Quote:
Wow , i like it , this looks great :O and the "Baron" looks deadly strong ^^
What are the blue & red circle ? TP ?
Also Creeps Top & Bot , more extra gold for the team who take the advantage on the lane.
Helldog for 2nd buff? Hope 1st buff is hydra or fire elemental, we've already got two dragons. The jungle setup is VERY intriguing, there's actually a "common" jungle ground right in the middle of the two sides. Wondering how much brush there's gonna be...any idea as to when it will be out officially?
Old 2011-01-12, 13:49   Link #429
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Kinda off-topic, but I kept thinking I had read Amumu when I saw Ayumu in Kore wa Zombie. One's undead, one's a mummy, oh well.

More on-topic, I seem to be terrible with champions that charge in (Akali, Xin Zhao). Are you not supposed to initiate with Xin Zhao? I also don't understand why people say he's great in a lane, since I never do well with him.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 14:39   Link #430
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
More on-topic, I seem to be terrible with champions that charge in (Akali, Xin Zhao). Are you not supposed to initiate with Xin Zhao? I also don't understand why people say he's great in a lane, since I never do well with him.
Great in lane, if you have a trust-able partner. A combo of charging in and Q together with your partner can heavily damage one off-guard opponent, before the other can react.
Old 2011-01-12, 18:32   Link #431
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I found Xin not really a tank but more dps mellee. He can be easily beaten with a little luck, I never really play close combat characters. I like having an eye on the battle field and assisting people, if I come to close and would have a mellee I would button bash far too much out of nerves.

Had nurse Akali today in a match, looked nice. Better was the Coorporate Mundo we had XD throwing suitcases and hitting with phone while shouting "COORPORATE MUNDO!"
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 01:35   Link #432
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Xin IS a tough dpser, and certainly not a tank. I suppose he can initiate with a devastating Q->W->E->AAA->R combo and possibly slay a squishie before they can hit a button, but he'll be needing help to make it out alive afterwards. Olaf and Poppy can do a bit better thanks to their R, personally I prefer Galio with W, flash and ult, usually gets people focusing me, in which case I use zhonya's much-hated ability (if I don't have it, I won't initiate) and let the others work on the five half-dead enemies.
Since we're talking about initiating, I've seen many Vlads trying to do so with pool, but it costs 20% or something, isn't it a really poor choice to make, considering what you'll have to face afterwards?
Old 2011-01-13, 02:01   Link #433
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Since we're talking about initiating, I've seen many Vlads trying to do so with pool, but it costs 20% or something, isn't it a really poor choice to make, considering what you'll have to face afterwards?
Frankly, it's stupid. Vlad shouldn't initiate anyway, except by using his ult as a signal to let the "true initiators" do their job.
Old 2011-01-13, 02:11   Link #434
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Xin IS a tough dpser, and certainly not a tank. I suppose he can initiate with a devastating Q->W->E->AAA->R combo and possibly slay a squishie before they can hit a button, but he'll be needing help to make it out alive afterwards. Olaf and Poppy can do a bit better thanks to their R, personally I prefer Galio with W, flash and ult, usually gets people focusing me, in which case I use zhonya's much-hated ability (if I don't have it, I won't initiate) and let the others work on the five half-dead enemies.
It might be better to start with R after charging, since it does damage based on percent health and gives +30 armor and magic resist. Then again, that might be why I don't do well.
Old 2011-01-13, 02:35   Link #435
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I was talking with a main Xin about it, we decided it comes down to enemy team composition. R is indeed percent-health based, but unless you're attacking someone with 3k+ HP, starting with Q should be better, because of the higher damage output and the knocking. Mages usually perish from Q and a few AAs if your Xin has a rough 100 bonus dmg, even more so if he crits. If an assassin got to the squishies first and the enemy tanks or tough guys decide to retaliate, R, W and get some focus on you while the others run them down.
Oh, on the other hand, R is also a good initiation move if the enemy team is comprised of a CC-heavy group, but you will need a partner if you want to make it out alive. Bonus armor and MR is great and all, but if you get locked by Ryze and fear'd by fiddles, your chances of survival drop fast. Also remember, slow is the bane of all Xins, if your enemy can secure a distance between you two, leave the job to someone else...unless you got flash and wanna try QW->Flash->E in order to catch up.

Q: is it normal for people to talk about which items they are getting and how close to completion they are? I can understand when it comes to auras like aegis or soul shroud, but why do I need to know that Ryze now has an extra blasting wand?
Old 2011-01-13, 18:26   Link #436
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Renekton's story & skills

So it plays with Fury stacks. Looks fun to play , i'll say , he's more a DPS champ lifesteal + stun + Dash - mix Tank with his ulti. He looks bigger than i thought :O & he'll be bigger with his ulti , like Cho'gath ?

Edit : Check here for new champ graphic overhaul

http://www.fureur.org/lol/24619/news...-devoilee.html

Darker & less cartoon look.

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-01-13 at 19:25.
Old 2011-01-14, 00:16   Link #437
Kafriel
Senior Guest

His E seems imba, double dash?
Old 2011-01-14, 06:30   Link #438
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Seems like it .

Lol , they changed his skills.

Yesterday :

Quote:
Abilities:

Renekton uses a new resource system called Fury. Renekton gains Fury by attacking or dealing damage with spells. When he has gathered enough Fury, the resource will be expended to empower his skills with bonus effects.

Tyrant’s Reach: Renekton cleaves, dealing damage to nearby enemies and healing for 20% of the damage dealt. Each target hit grants 5 fury, up to 25. Deals double damage to champions.When Renekton is has more than 50 Fury he heals for 60% of damage dealt. Consumes 50 Fury.

Ruthless Predator
: Renekton’s next attack will swing twice dealing a percentage of his Attack Damage as physical damage and stunning his target for 0.75 seconds. Applies on-hit effects. When Renekton has more than 50 Fury, his next attack will swing three times dealing a percentage of his Attack Damage and stunning his target for 1.5 seconds. Consumes 50 Fury.

Slice and Dice: Renekton dashes forward, dealing physical damage to targets along the way. If he hits a target, he gains 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 Fury and the cooldown is refreshed. This refresh cannot happen more than once every few seconds.

Dominus (Ultimate): Renekton empowers himself with dark energies, gaining increased size and health for 15 seconds. While empowered, he deals additional magic damage and generates 5 Fury per second.

Reign of Anger (Passive): Renekton gains 5 Fury per autoattack. Having sufficient fury empowers Renekton’s abilities with bonus effects, but this drains Fury. Out of combat, Renekton loses 5 Fury per second.

When Renekton is below 40% life, he gains bonus armor and magic resistance.

Today :

Quote:
Abilities:

Renekton uses a new resource system called Fury. Renekton gains Fury by attacking or dealing damage with spells. When he has gathered enough Fury, the resource will be expended to empower his skills with bonus effects.

Tyrant’s Reach: Renekton cleaves, dealing damage to nearby enemies and healing for 20% of the damage dealt. Each target hit grants 5 fury, up to 25. Heal amount is tripled against champions up to a hard cap.

When Renekton has more than 50 Fury he heals for a large portion of damage dealt. Consumes 50 Fury.

Ruthless Predator: Renekton’s next attack will swing twice dealing a percentage of his Attack Damage as physical damage and stunning his target for a short time. Applies on-hit effects.

When Renekton has more than 50 Fury, his next attack will swing three times dealing a percentage of his Attack Damage and stunning his target for an increased duration. Consumes 50 Fury.

Slice: Renekton dashes forward, dealing physical damage to targets along the way. If he hits a target he gains the ability to use Dice. .

Dice: Renekton dashes, dealing physical damage along the way.

When Renekton has more than 50 Fury during Dice, he deals 50% additional damage and shreds the armor of targets he hits. Consumes 50 Fury.

Dominus (Ultimate): Renekton empowers himself with dark energies, gaining increased size and health for 15 seconds. While empowered, he deals additional magic damage and generates bonus Fury every second.

Reign of Anger (Passive): Renekton gains 10 Fury per autoattack. Having sufficient fury empowers Renekton’s abilities with bonus effects, but this drains Fury. Out of combat, Renekton loses 5 Fury per second.

When Renekton is below 40% life, he generates 50% more Fury.

Better before or now ?

Edit : Ow lol they even changed "The Soul eater" to "The Butcher of the sands" , i prefer "Soul Eater" imo -.-

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-01-14 at 07:43.
Old 2011-01-14, 07:16   Link #439
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I was always wondering if they'd do something like this! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I wonder if it'll be like Trynd or Annie...

Edit: My bad, somehow I didn't notice the Fury text and th e passive. Looks more like Trynd. If he's melee, he'll have a hard time getting it in the beginning, with all the emphasis on last hitting and not pushing your lane, combined with harass. Doesn't look like it'll be TOO bad though. Looks like fun.

Edit 2: Interesting. Maybe he'll end up like Kayle, where all of his skills scale with AP and a AS/AP build would be good for him. That'd be interesting too, looking at his ult.
Old 2011-01-14, 07:16   Link #440
Austin555

Yeah well that's champion

Tags
league of legends, lol