AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 4 9.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 16.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 37.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 18.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 9.30%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.33%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-14, 23:39   Link #41
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

at least we know Frontier is getting a movie... who knows what's going to come out of this series. Savaris wants to fight Layfon (we don't even know if he does. just that he likes to fight and have power) because the first time he fought alongside Layfon, he felt alive.

this ep was just blah blah blah.
Old 2009-06-15, 03:19   Link #42
zibi88

well next ep. will kinda be about haikizoku, mostly savaris, saya (and maybe leerin which will use sayas powers) and layfon....... maybe leerin will learn that all HB belong to saya so its kinda Layfon belongs to Leerin xD

but its strange no spoiler pictures at official page for now..... and yeah ep24 is the final episode since on official page there was mentioned a picture of voice actors that they are currently doing voice acting for the last episode.....

so nah I doubt they will make another season after this mess :P
Old 2009-06-15, 03:44   Link #43
black_cat1

Quote:
so nah I doubt they will make another season after this mess :P
They should remake it and follow the novel
Old 2009-06-15, 03:55   Link #44
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
They should remake it and follow the novel
well its a good thing to be dreaming ^^ but reality shows that its not possible
Old 2009-06-15, 04:35   Link #45
blewin

I'm really confused.... What I get so far is that there're two physically different worlds, and the Dream of Ignasis is trying to make it only one world, but Saya is interfering. um, but how does Dixerio fit in? and how come the wolf masked guys can regenerate/revive/multiply numerously?

Looks like the witch HB is on a rampage rather than Zuellni.

Doesn't look like much has happened in this episode except with the revelations of more mysteries (very poorly executed in terms of pace). Maybe they'll have an open ending and make an OVA? *fingers crossed*

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-15, 04:56   Link #46
magnuskn

That HB girl is quite the potty-mouth.

I am not sure how much they are deviating from the novels, but I´d propose "Let´s wait and see" approach to the last episode. Although it certainly looks like that we´ll be left with a ton of unsolved plot threads.

And I guess everybody has catched onto the fact that the romance part is going to stay unsolved.
Old 2009-06-15, 07:35   Link #47
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Good episode...I wish it ended with Layfon meeting the rest of the HB fighting that Filth Monster and we got soem sort of Reunion (whther good or bad)...

But I guess a Savaris x Layfon showdown is just as good.

So no second season?
Old 2009-06-15, 07:54   Link #48
zibi88

Well I jsut readed some words from the voice actors that ended recording ep24... and well even they feel that there might be second season... and if that will happen they will be happy.... so well we have to wait for ending of ep24... maybe from that we will learn about the future

the other thing is that there might be no spoiler pictures for ep24 till the episode is aired :P (hope not)....... but well for me its kinda harder to put all the story material into next season when they changed so many things >__< (Nina should be kinapped along with Leerin by the queen..... there should be match between mayath and zerenii.... ect) lots of things got skipped... putted aside... changed... so what next season could be about if Layfon for example gets his katana and HB >__< maybe fight with other dimension but hmmm I dont know I have mixed feelings about this.... anyway time will show...

well thre is the possibility that I got it wrong and that they were talking about singing to the next sound cd that will be in sale on hmm 18 september... (since one actress mentioned something about singing...)

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-06-15 at 08:05.
Old 2009-06-15, 10:12   Link #49
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, the Witch HB has quite the spunky personality. i rather enjoyed that bit.
Old 2009-06-15, 10:30   Link #50
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
so what next season could be about if Layfon for example gets his katana and HB >__<
Woah Woah....Could you elaborate on this? Maybe in a PM? Does he get both eventually (in the LN)?
Old 2009-06-15, 12:28   Link #51
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Woah Woah....Could you elaborate on this? Maybe in a PM? Does he get both eventually (in the LN)?
It's just speculateing and hopeing for that to happen since.... in ep23 Queen told to Savaris that HB's are not allowed to be defeated.... Savaris said that he is different from layfon.... and here Queen protected layfon by saying that he hasnt lost yet....

after that scene we see Layfon's HB-blade little zooming on it and switching on Layfon who is traveling on bike..... its like the sword will reach Layfon again....

The same time Leerin is comeing to Layfon with Psyharden katana.... so I wouldnt be supprised if he ended up with both weapons at the end XD

the question is can layfon use psyharden abilities with HB-sword (since its golden dite)... or only he will be able to use them with Katana...

here would be nice since if Layfon needed use psyharden skills he would switch to katana... and if he needs to use more power he uses HB sword that can hold whole kei level of his :P anyway it would be awsome to see just like nina wielding 2weapons.... in 1hand HB sword... and in 2nd hand psyharden katana (bad ass to maximum ^^ use both full power and all abilities ^^)

maybe Leerin will give Layfon his katana... he will fight Savaris with it.... he will defeat savaris and queen will give layfon his HB sword back :P time will show...

anyway Leerin giving Layfon katana would make him feel at ease that he had been forgiven of his sisns towards his master Delk.... and if Queen gived him back HB sword would be a sign that she forgiven him too....

with the life experiance that he gained at zerenii he might be better HB now... fight not for few people... but for whole city and see smiles of others with that...

Anwyay I guess this week they wont give us any spoiler pictures of last episode grrrrrrrrr they want to save us the secret till the episode will be aired >__< dont like it dont like it at all.... now whole week will be bugging me XD

But well preview says.... haikizoku and men issue (mostly savaris and haikizoku... since goat had read aura at bottom and only savaris has red kei).... the girl that is sleeeping inside grendan is reffering to Saya (which all 12th HB are her possesions)... the girl with moon in her eye refering to leerin and her power secret..... and mostly the whole zerenii city issue [like fairy evolveing or something]... (maybe nina wont be destroyed thx to zerenii fairy that is sitting inside nina too... like she will protect her when they pull out the haikizoku)

well the ending of ep24 will tell us if another seaon might happen...
Old 2009-06-15, 12:52   Link #52
ipernorris

zibi88 your idea of Layfon using two swords is interesting, but it will be lame no matter what, in this ending episode: it will be stuffed with all sorts of topics... I think it will be so filled up with various stuff that Layfon vs Savaris will be very short... one minute at most, if they will ever fight, that is. Then they will waste time trying to explain the billions of things from the novel thrown in the anime without the proper explanation. It would have been better if they left un-necessary things out of the anime rather than throwing them in it creating a mess!
Old 2009-06-15, 16:19   Link #53
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch this episode :

Well , i expected more action with the HB .
Bermalin (the witch) is cool I like her character ^^
But it was short !
I expected more too for Nina Goat vs Layfon . Well its Layfon .
Some Blah blah blah after ...
And Savaris came !! I hope for a great fight !!!

Yeah i want a 2nd season ! More HB screentime need !!
Old 2009-06-15, 16:55   Link #54
Kokoru Asami
*Graphic Designer

I've wandered in these forums for a while with nothing to post because i wanted to see the results of the show. After watching a couple episodes i loved it and more so when i was able to read the translation of the novels. The show itself turned out ok, but it makes me mad when the Novel is so great and the show cant stick to the story ..theirs just so much potential but its shut down. Its not the first time its happened and it wont be the last sadly. However i do hope for a second season, and i hope its true (unlike mushi-uta...which I LOVE!) *Sigh* i hope it at least ends well and i at least have the consolation of the light novels which are AWESOME (thanks blewin!)
Old 2009-06-15, 20:03   Link #55
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Seeing Witchy HB, I'm thinking: Yeah... the HBs seem to be found among the "rougher" people
Old 2009-06-16, 01:23   Link #56
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
Seeing Witchy HB, I'm thinking: Yeah... the HBs seem to be found among the "rougher" people
after seeing her and savaris you stop to wonder why Layfon developed a dark-evil voice that means going serious :P he was between them when he was 10years old :P so it went on his psychic too in some way ^^ (even the queen is similar........well even canalice was disguised as the queen and she was saying sentences like "he can go and eat shit" XD) so kinda Layfon is the one good hearted there :P

but anyway damn.... sad that they wont give us any spoiler pictures of the last episode >___< grrr.... the preview of ep24 in ep23 was done specialy that way so we wont see much of the story in it..... like they said on official page we will see what will happen only when its aired.... so saturday >__<
Old 2009-06-16, 01:36   Link #57
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I'm really confused.... What I get so far is that there're two physically different worlds, and the Dream of Ignasis is trying to make it only one world, but Saya is interfering. um, but how does Dixerio fit in? and how come the wolf masked guys can regenerate/revive/multiply numerously?
I can explain those, if you don't mind spoilers.

Spoiler:

But this is the very probloem of Regios, it i snot just a on going series, it is also a series tooo huge. It has mysteries and plot threads scatter all over the place, and there is another side story seiers getting published this month. But thsi is nto the worst, all these mysteries and plot threads does not occur in an orderly fashion, but a lot of time simutenously.

How do I put this, like Record of Lodoss War, depsite the series is huge and related to a lot fo the other works, it was never so confusing, as plot threads are kept separate and thigns progresse din an orderly fashion. Regios is the opposite, so many things are happenign simotenously, but you only get to see a fragment of the truth. Regios Crusade is a huge offender of this case, between the chapter 1 and chapter 2 of Regios Crusade, you must fit in the the chapter 1 of Legend's volume 2, or else be prepared to get confused.

So, what can I say, an anime adeptation of the novel is doomed from the beginning to become incomprehensible.

Though, I admit I am just mad at the fact that the fight between Savaris and Dick is not going to happen.
Old 2009-06-16, 02:11   Link #58
ThinkTank

Chalk another story that needs a remake.
Old 2009-06-16, 03:55   Link #59
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Surely another good epi, but they skip a bit so i beginning to think that there isn't a sequel of this series.
But well i want see next time how finish it so i hope for a good fight for the end
Old 2009-06-16, 10:07   Link #60
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

I was just able to watch the ep from neighbor's computer, as mine is having a hardware breakdown since last week.

It was an alright ep, but feels a bit rushed and suffers from diverging from the original story it seems. That's why stuff feels a bit out of place, like the mask getting just removed, etc. IIRC there was no such mask to start with.

All in all, some stuff happened and it's already discussed upon, so I'll just mention that we were able to see why Nina withheld the goat as a secret. Even the president, -understandably- wants it to get it extracted no matter what. Savaris also made his move. Only her own platoon cares one bit as to what happens to Nina. Even though she wanted to do her best to protect Czellni as both the city and the fairy, the risk of the cost is steep enough to make one at least hesitate. The dialog with Layfon helped to understand that.

Based on the preview, it looks like they'll have Savaris control, or even extract, then control, Haikizoku. That's what I get from both the scene and the sentence about 'the man controlling haikizoku'. If that's so, they'll totally divert from the original story it seems. It may even kill a second season or mess it up so badly that they'll have to progress on a totally different track. It'll really be a shame if it goes like that.

P.S: The witch literally asked for a smackdown, I hope she'll get it on next season. Oh my nerves..
P.S2: If they really do any harm to Nina, I'll murder the anime staff Krauser II style!!! SATSUGAI SURUZOOO!!!

Last edited by Ultramarinus; 2009-06-16 at 10:29.
Closed Thread