Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-28, 01:19   Link #61
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I wonder what Hitsugaya is thinking right now...
"Wonder if this chicks bewbies are bigger than Masumoto's?"
Old 2008-11-28, 01:21   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
I will only accept Matsumoto being pwned and rescued by the guys if Kubo intends to use her later on in another fight and she gets to have her moment of pwning someone.
I can safely say VCs had there day in the sun and it almost dusk . So we wouldnt see much of VCs expect mayabe Meganeko Kwaii Clone Nanao :fingers crossed:
Old 2008-11-28, 01:22   Link #63
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I absolutly loved the FALCON PUNCH! to Momo's chest,
Old 2008-11-28, 01:22   Link #64
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
wow, great chapter
Matsumoto and Hinamori get fucked up pretty much.
ripping matsumoto apart and stuff

great
Old 2008-11-28, 01:25   Link #65
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
if Kira and Hisagi do manage to defeat Allon. I would have to say Kt like Kishi propagates PeePee > Gina . I not a fan of all the 2 female VCs in picture I dislike them hardcore . But this BS wasn't expected from KT , the same manga ka who gave us Uno Yoru Halibel Soi and Nel.
well atleast he hasn't been as bad at as he kishi has...
which is my gut reaction, but upon thinking about it, how many really strong females are there in bleach? not really much more then what naruto has when i think about... though i think it's less obvious because kishi actually makes his girls look strong where as most of the girls in naruto hardly get any screen time... though bleach is better when it comes to female enemies... and what of one piece for that matter... i think i give that a past mainly because i don't look at one piece as serious... though i guess a tendency to lean male should always be expected, but for some reason kishi just seems to stand out

though one thing i am wondering about the halibel trio... loosing their left arms to make such a powerful monster, how much would that effect their own power? a loss of an arm was supposedly enough to to kick grim out of the espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I wonder what Hitsugaya is thinking right now...
"Why did i let Masumoto to fight in a 3-on-1 match in first place?"
"half-a-dozen people standing around doing nothing... what took them so long to jump in?"
Old 2008-11-28, 01:25   Link #66
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Makes you wonder how this part will be animated?
Spoiler for chapter 336:
Yeah I was really wondering how would they animate that scene.

It was really a mind blowing scene for me.

At first glance I thought it was only Rangiku's dress that got torn apart and after I looked closely, it was really her right stomach that got torn .
Old 2008-11-28, 01:25   Link #67
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Meh, just another thing for the anime to censor... ;_;
Old 2008-11-28, 01:37   Link #68
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
Yeah, but, even they have had relatively little chances to show off their awesomeness. Nel didn't even get to finish Nnoitra before she poofed back into a chibi. Yoru couldn't finish her fight because it was against Soi, and then she couldn't finish her fight against Yammy because she had to take care of Orihime. Soi's kill was a Fraccion. Halibel just barely started fighting. And Unohana hasn't fought at all.

I will only accept Matsumoto being pwned and rescued by the guys if Kubo intends to use her later on in another fight and she gets to have her moment of pwning someone.
Pwn who? Fraccion noobs or ppl at the lv of Uloqoria and Allon?

Aint happening.
Old 2008-11-28, 01:44   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
though one thing i am wondering about the halibel trio... loosing their left arms to make such a powerful monster, how much would that effect their own power? a loss of an arm was supposedly enough to to kick grim out of the espada
The physical connection between Halibel's Fraccion and Allon is very intriguing indeed . If Allon dies I cant predict these scenario

they lose there respective limbs / they persih with him / there reatsu is drained/ Allon injuries are transferred to them .

As the fraccion fights haven't been dragged a great deal I would have to go with they perish with him though I would prefer Allon's injuries being transferred to Trio
Old 2008-11-28, 01:48   Link #70
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Meh, just another thing for the anime to censor... ;_;
I dunno...given how they did Kenpachi's one hit KO on Tesla...

but damn...Matsumoto is in a big world of hurt, that's for sure
Old 2008-11-28, 02:02   Link #71
Bordix

4th Division Captain would be there for Matsumoto and I think that Vaizards will eventually show up maybe after Aizen and co gets free from that fire (thing)...
Old 2008-11-28, 02:07   Link #72
NoLongerSane

I am just wondering how powerful Allon is? Judging from how Halibel's fraccions reacted to dealing with Rangiku and Momo, they pretty much knew that they had more power than them but wanted to finish the fight in a quick but painful way. But then when they were watching Ichigo and Grimmjaw fighting in their released forms, they were almost crapping their pants just from their retsu being released from their hits. The three pretty much had high confidence when they created Allon, that the VCs they were fighting did not have a chance. But that confidence was not there when watching the Grimmjaw/Ichigo battle, so I am wondering just how strong Allon is.
Old 2008-11-28, 02:09   Link #73
Bordix

I just realized that the 4th captain is not wit them . Where is she again? in HM?
Old 2008-11-28, 02:21   Link #74
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah I think last we saw she was healing Sado and them.
Old 2008-11-28, 02:23   Link #75
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
I just realized that the 4th captain is not wit them . Where is she again? in HM?
yeah. she is helping fix everyone up.

that chapter was dissapointing. kubo is taking this way too far. all the VC should just get there rears handed to them and then the vizard can step in and take it from there. let the real battle begin. though i do have a bad feeling that the vizard are not going to come until like the fight with the espada's is nearly over and aizen and co are steeping out.

little bit surprising that the allon was that strong. or could be that rangku was that weak. but the chatter really needs to stop. and someone should get maimed like rangku every chapter. this is a battle.
Old 2008-11-28, 02:37   Link #76
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
yeah. she is helping fix everyone up.

that chapter was dissapointing. kubo is taking this way too far. all the VC should just get there rears handed to them and then the vizard can step in and take it from there. let the real battle begin. though i do have a bad feeling that the vizard are not going to come until like the fight with the espada's is nearly over and aizen and co are steeping out.

little bit surprising that the allon was that strong. or could be that rangku was that weak. but the chatter really needs to stop. and someone should get maimed like rangku every chapter. this is a battle.
Lol. Where are they anyways? Probably taking their sweet time? Kubo should have a mini story thing like One Piece.
Old 2008-11-28, 02:58   Link #77
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The physical connection between Halibel's Fraccion and Allon is very intriguing indeed . If Allon dies I cant predict these scenario

they lose there respective limbs / they persih with him / there reatsu is drained/ Allon injuries are transferred to them .

As the fraccion fights haven't been dragged a great deal I would have to go with they perish with him though I would prefer Allon's injuries being transferred to Trio
i don't know, if they were just gonna die with him, i would have expected that the 3 of them would have fused instead of just ripping off an arm... i think i'd find it a bit more interesting if they each showed their powers, had a hard fight, then fsed to combine it all into an unstoppable monstrosity... just gotte be careful to not make it seem to DBZ'ish though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Lol. Where are they anyways? Probably taking their sweet time? Kubo should have a mini story thing like One Piece.
that comment sparked the imagery of the vizards stuck inside a large van, trudging along the countryside with Shinji complaining "are we there yet?"... and hiyori is stuck driving...

man i love that bunch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperx116 View Post
So what was the point of Hinamori showing up only to end up getting her ass kicked?
the same point of having Nel release and don and pesche use their ultimate technic and look like they were about to really kick ass...

ya i got nothing...

frankly, i would have prefered Nel in release killing noi over Kenpachi's "kendo"... or at the very least she'd power down BEFORE releasing, and save a release for another time...

but ya... only importance of Hinamori showing up was to show she's finally got better after the whole Aizen thing...

though i guess it is for the best for the would-be saviors to loose to help keep things interesting... though grant it, everyone had their doubts about hinamori so HER loosing and needing saving was not much of a surprise... Nel was, kinda up in the air; i mean she came out bad ass, but then noi kinda even things out; and even when he was pinned it was before he had even released... though i didn't really like it, unexpected, but didn't like it
Old 2008-11-28, 03:26   Link #78
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
i don't know, if they were just gonna die with him, i would have expected that the 3 of them would have fused instead of just ripping off an arm... i think i'd find it a bit more interesting if they each showed their powers, had a hard fight, then fsed to combine it all into an unstoppable monstrosity... just gotte be careful to not make it seem to DBZ'ish though...
ROflmao. Reminds me of the Genyu Force.

Once Allon dies this is what they'll say.

"Dammit! Our left arms are gone!! :["
Old 2008-11-28, 03:55   Link #79
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

it had better not become DBZ esqe. that would just ruin it.

as for the vizard why would they need to drive. they can just fly there or use shimpo(can't spell). with there abilities it would not take them long to get to the center of town. i doubt that they would not know where to go because all they would have to do is look up and there would be grandpa's crazy sort of flame prison.

though the imegry of hiyori driving and Shinji complaning would be a site to behold.
Old 2008-11-28, 04:02   Link #80
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Just a thought, if Allon got hit for more than a 100 times by Kira's zanpakutou, wouldn't he be able to move?

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga