AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 10
10 out of 10: Near Perfect... 114 53.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent... 48 22.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good... 26 12.15%
7 out of 10 : Good... 10 4.67%
6 out of 10 : Average... 7 3.27%
5 out of 10 : Below Average... 1 0.47%
4 out of 10 : Poor... 3 1.40%
3 out of 10 : Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad... 1 0.47%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 4 1.87%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-09-10, 04:41   Link #381
EnOfEridu
a.k.a Enki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Does it really matter though? Since there's no way to proof or disproof anything, why not just believe whatever you want to believe?
And where is the fun in that. If you let everyone believe what they want how can you come with the holy hammer of your rightness and smack others in the head.

Anime has come a long way since i started watching. This week there have been two anime with heroines in lingerie. Just that Hagure didn't bother to tone down.
Old 2012-09-10, 04:42   Link #382
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I'm more of the 'sweet and cardiac arresting awkward first timers' inclination myself.
Really? I think they started immediately with Asuna's punch setting the tempo for a crazy, scary, brutal, violent, but incredibly hot session as they trashed about her entire living room, Mr and Mrs Smith style.

They're both fighters after all.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 04:46   Link #383
Seitsuki
Onee!

......you did not just do that. My mind. Get out of my mind. They're pure and innocent I say. Like the gently falling rain upon the heights of the mount. Or the sighing breeze blowing softly through grass in the green fields of forever. Not.. not..

Settle down. Breath. Calm as still water. Cmon.
Old 2012-09-10, 04:51   Link #384
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

I haven't caught up with the eps but I'm hearing the adaptation is sucking right now?
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 04:53   Link #385
maelstormCaT

I'm off the same opinion with the above.

until a friend of mine gave me the SoA doujin. I have to bash my head a few times to forget the images but now this conversation just put it back in my head once more.

time to bash my head again.
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 04:58   Link #386
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnOfEridu View Post
And where is the fun in that. If you let everyone believe what they want how can you come with the holy hammer of your rightness and smack others in the head.
lol nice sarcasm..........it IS sarcasm, right?

---

You know, Kirito just recently acquired a dual-wield skill, using another girl's sword in the off-hand(or was it main-hand?). Does anyone think that could lampshade something else entirely of different context...
Old 2012-09-10, 05:01   Link #387
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
......you did not just do that. My mind. Get out of my mind. They're pure and innocent I say. Like the gently falling rain upon the heights of the mount. Or the sighing breeze blowing softly through grass in the green fields of forever. Not.. not..

Settle down. Breath. Calm as still water. Cmon.
You can't really blame Kirito though, he just reacted instinctively; Before he realized what had happened, most of the food was on the floor and he was pinning Asuna on the table using his own body.

These things happen all the time.
Old 2012-09-10, 05:29   Link #388
ninetail1989
Dreamer

i just recently follow this Anime n i love it and hmm i have some question on this Anime...

1>episode 10....did they Made Love? i notice Asuna dont have a Bra on anymore in Bed....

2>is there a manga for this anime??i find a manga but the Story is the same but the Art was horrible...and only until half of episode 10 of the anime...so slow????
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 05:38   Link #389
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnOfEridu View Post
Well then- you talk about hitting people over their heads while I talk about Kirito hitting that and let's see who has more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post

1>episode 10....did they Made Love? i notice Asuna dont have a Bra on anymore in Bed....
Very highly likely.

And it was speculated to be most violent and passionate, with an intensity and fire that burns like a second sun.
Old 2012-09-10, 05:49   Link #390
Seitsuki
Onee!

Get outta here. For someone who claims to be frozen, you are entirely far too hot for my liking.

......what innuendo?
Old 2012-09-10, 05:52   Link #391
EnOfEridu
a.k.a Enki

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
lol nice sarcasm..........it IS sarcasm, right?

---

You know, Kirito just recently acquired a dual-wield skill, using another girl's sword in the off-hand(or was it main-hand?). Does anyone think that could lampshade something else entirely of different context...
We really don't know the real requirements for "dual-wielding" so maybe, maybe...

Ok, dirty mind, go away.

Also, i claim possesion of the "Holy Hammer of Rightness", with +100 to Being Always Right.

Thanks, we'll be here allllllllll day. Or not.
Old 2012-09-10, 06:00   Link #392
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Get outta here. For someone who claims to be frozen, you are entirely far too hot for my liking.

......what innuendo?
Why do people always bring up that part of my name ?

No matter, my work here is done...

... I was thinking of visiting the Mahouka thread next anyway....>.>
Old 2012-09-10, 06:13   Link #393
Seitsuki
Onee!

If you bring Her Highness into this discussion I will kill you with my own two hands. Oh. Figuratively speaking. Checking address.

......anyway that was all of what? 10% of the episode? You people should be ashamed! There are far less indecent topics to discuss concerning this week's episode! Let's keep things clean ok?~
Old 2012-09-10, 06:53   Link #394
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Guys calm down. It's only sex jeez

Oh wait... I forgot anime and anime fans makes a big deal out this concept

I think you all need to read more shojo manga. So much smut these days .
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 06:53   Link #395
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Quote:
i just recently follow this Anime n i love it and hmm i have some question on this Anime...

2>is there a manga for this anime??i find a manga but the Story is the same but the Art was horrible...and only until half of episode 10 of the anime...so slow????
There is the novel you can read. And there's definitely...more details in terms of words than the anime. The novel will all come down a lot more to your imagination than the anime does

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~
eplipswich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 06:56   Link #396
Rakshasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Really? I think they started immediately with Asuna's punch setting the tempo for a crazy, scary, brutal, violent, but incredibly hot session as they trashed about her entire living room, Mr and Mrs Smith style.

They're both fighters after all.
I can imagine Asuna with the knife to his throat forcing his hand to undress using the menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Kirito half-naked, while smoking a cig~ Lol, I imagined about that too. Out of curiosity, what time does SOA air in Japan? That scene was sooo PG-13 that they didn't even want the blanket to go any lower than Asuna's collar bone.
It's broadcast 0130 Saturday nights.
Old 2012-09-10, 07:10   Link #397
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Where is it implied that they had sex?

Sure he kissed her early that day and then after they had dinner she started taking her clothes off which was a misunderstanding.

Then the next thing we know Kirito is waking her up and she has no clothes on in her bed?

They didnt really make it clear enough even for it being implied.
The reason they didn't make it clearer is that this is TV, and they are minors. Something more obvious like having them both naked, in bed, cuddling would be a bit much for the network censors probably.

So instead they basically did their equivalent of Captain Kirk putting on his boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Kirito half-naked, while smoking a cig~ Lol, I imagined about that too. Out of curiosity, what time does SOA air in Japan? That scene was sooo PG-13 that they didn't even want the blanket to go any lower than Asuna's collar bone.
It airs at midnight it seems. The pg-13 nature probably has more to do with their age and marital status than with broadcast time.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 08:26   Link #398
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:

this is the first time I put lots of posts in Sword Art Online episode discussion

1. well, Google is your friend... try to find the truth there... or just let your imagination answer it
I don't think I'll answer this kind of question anymore...

2. yeah! I actually encounter SaO from manga and not from Novel... and the manga has a very slow scanlation so just drop it and enjoy the anime
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 09:37   Link #399
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
Guys calm down. It's only sex jeez

Oh wait... I forgot anime and anime fans makes a big deal out this concept
Yes, this is what I was thinking too. I swear, half of this thread was the equivalent of people giggling "hehehe they had sex!" We're apparently all 12 again...

It would be great if the tone of the discussion could be raised a bit (apparently it took a nosedive overnight), but why am I not getting my hopes up...
Old 2012-09-10, 09:43   Link #400
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Spoiler for Possible crossover speculation, just in case:

On a side note, I gave a chuckle when Kirito imagined Asuna handing him one of her wonderful sandwiches, and then looked down in the bag, and a plain, old, boring lunch.

Endless "Crossover" Soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yes, this is what I was thinking too. I swear, half of this thread was the equivalent of people giggling "hehehe they had sex!" We're apparently all 12 again...

It would be great if the tone of the discussion could be raised a bit (apparently it took a nosedive overnight), but why am I not getting my hopes up...
I tried, RS. but I guess I'm the only one thinking about other things than if a couple of kids had virtual reality sex or not. ~shrugs~

Endless "..." Soul