AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-12-06, 01:12   Link #921
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
The person that said that a season 2 is coming out is full of BS. No source whatsoever. Besides I think it's too early for them to make a 2nd season. We're only at volume12 and the anime ended at 7 right. It would be GREAT though if it were true. I'll wait for Neosam or someone else to post it in the new anime announced thread. They actually provide a source when they post stuff. Unlike like this troll.

gee thanks for crushing our hopes. I still think that there will be a second season because the information about the rest of the things that person said were accurate and said that it was already in process. I've asked that person where he/she found the information but they didn't reply yet. Right now I'm spending my whole time searching for an actual notice so that I can be extra happy but no luck and that person did say that the official notice hasn't come out yet so I'm thinking wishing that wasn't lying just to get our hopes up. I don't think it's too early because If(better be) they air it in June of '08 then the manga should (hopefully) be done by then. Now I'm off to searching for an actual notice for BOKURA GA ITA 2 and i'll inform everybody when I find it and I definitley will I tell you.
sugoi_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 07:18   Link #922
salome75

hi guys

i'm not that new here but it's my first time that i have to say something..[snip]

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2007-12-06 at 14:46.
salome75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 12:40   Link #923
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by salome75 View Post
hi guys

i'm not that new here but it's my first time that i have to say something..[snip]

Yeah everyone pretty much knows everything that goes on in volume 12 we are now waiting for Volume 13 to come out which probably will be early next year. Right now you can help us look for an official notice about Bokura Ga Ita 2 coming out except the one from Anime-Planet because that's where everyone found there information but we need to find an official one so we can handle this once and for all that Bokura Ga Ita 2 will happen.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2007-12-06 at 14:46.
Old 2007-12-06, 18:56   Link #924
honey_senpai

I just finished reading chapter 50.........OMG
honey_senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 00:09   Link #925
sugoi_ninja

oh you lucky I haven't seen or read it yet. Just tell me one thing is it good news or bad news. When I mean good I mean Nana and Yano getting together and bad meaning oh you know. I'm so jealous right now.
Old 2007-12-08, 02:15   Link #926
kataroshadow

can anyone pm me or post the post number of the spoilers for volume 10 and 11 i stopped around last year reading the manga so i want to start again well not really read more like seeing the raws and reading about what happen in spoilers
kataroshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 02:30   Link #927
sugoi_ninja

bwuahahahahaha I just found a spoiler for chapter 50 and I'm so happy because
Spoiler for chapter 50:
Old 2007-12-08, 07:37   Link #928
prowse123

Location: The place where everyone is born... The edge of the Universe
waaahH! what a good spoiler ^^
finally BGI is comming to an end if that's true then all's well we'll only be w8ng for yano...
Old 2007-12-08, 09:25   Link #929
EhrinUCHI

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoi_ninja View Post
Spoiler for chapter 50:
Wooohooo!!! Great spoiler! ;D
Old 2007-12-09, 13:09   Link #930
sugoi_ninja

I know isn't it great. I sure do hope that the manga finishes soon but I doubt it because of how Yano and nanami are full of stubborness. I'm still checking day and night for an official notice of BGI 2. I think the notice should be coming out around early 2008, guessing that because of how the manga is going.
Old 2007-12-09, 18:14   Link #931
prowse123

mm..after a while...well you i think you guys should give the source of some info... it's easy to say that they'll release the second season or some spoiler, but it's more wonderful if you can give us the source though -_-
Old 2007-12-09, 19:03   Link #932
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrinUCHI View Post
Wooohooo!!! Great spoiler! ;D
how can you say that... I am in Take's position in real life now... and it really hurts when you have that feeling. if you are not in Take's position, trust me, you don't know how bad it feels. ._.
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 19:43   Link #933
heavenorhell7

I feel your pain ShootingStars. Stay strong: go have a drink to forget or at least to ease your woes.
heavenorhell7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 21:41   Link #934
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
how can you say that... I am in Take's position in real life now... and it really hurts when you have that feeling. if you are not in Take's position, trust me, you don't know how bad it feels. ._.
I'm sorry to hear that. We didn't mean it in a bad way we just want Yano and Nanami to be together that's all.
Old 2007-12-10, 10:40   Link #935
xCrystalx

wait what!?!?! she rejected Take's proposal???!!? ok NOW it's obvious that her heart is full of Yano!!!
Poor Take... he must feel crushed when i rewatched the anime i couldnt help but see how mature he is compared to Yano... i mean, he knows how to handle relationships better than that idiot Yano...
but i STILL like YanoxNana better. Take needs someone who's as smart as he is! Nana isn't the girl for him. I vote for Aki!
Old 2007-12-10, 21:31   Link #936
kaitou_candy
*Obsessor*

do you guys know where i can find wallpaper for bokura ga ita?
kaitou_candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 23:24   Link #937
Autumnaki
Superstar

I really like Take... I think he is more deserving of Nana, and I think she deserves better. I know Yano is devoted, but I still feel that just because you love someone you shouldn't have to take abuse. I feel like Nana has been put through some emotional abuse thanks to Yano.

Hmm... Maybe we will get a peach girl ending. XD The guy she doesn't like initially, then dates, then breaks it off with, and then ends up with again. XD;;;

I bought monthly betsucomi from not too long ago, and there was some Bokura ga ita in it, and it was Yano sitting at a desk remembering the festival with Nana-chan back when they were kids. He looks like he is writing a letter of somekind and then he starts crying on the paper remembering Nana... any idea what chapter this is? Haha I think this is a Betsucomi from a few months ago, so obviously its not the most up to date, but regardless.. >>;;
Autumnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 01:40   Link #938
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnaki View Post
I really like Take... I think he is more deserving of Nana, and I think she deserves better. I know Yano is devoted, but I still feel that just because you love someone you shouldn't have to take abuse. I feel like Nana has been put through some emotional abuse thanks to Yano.

Hmm... Maybe we will get a peach girl ending. XD The guy she doesn't like initially, then dates, then breaks it off with, and then ends up with again. XD;;;

I bought monthly betsucomi from not too long ago, and there was some Bokura ga ita in it, and it was Yano sitting at a desk remembering the festival with Nana-chan back when they were kids. He looks like he is writing a letter of somekind and then he starts crying on the paper remembering Nana... any idea what chapter this is? Haha I think this is a Betsucomi from a few months ago, so obviously its not the most up to date, but regardless.. >>;;
I like Take too but I don't want him to be with nanami becuase he deserves someone that only sees him and loves only him but that's never going to happen if he stays with nanami. Nanami no matter how much she tries to ignore yano now she's eventually going to give in like she always does and is going to work things out with Yano again.

That part where Yano is crying is from chapter 48.
Old 2007-12-11, 06:20   Link #939
prowse123

well as they said take definitely deserves someone better than nanami.. coz if they will end up together nanami will only think of yano -_- and take would end up being a filler man... and that's not good..
also yano and nanami deserve each other or are amde for each other ~_-
Old 2007-12-11, 09:17   Link #940
silverstar11

Send a message via MSN to silverstar11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoi_ninja View Post
Spoiler for chapter 50:
OMG!!!! where did you get this? This a good turning point in the manga..thanks for this (^~^)/
silverstar11 is offline   Reply With Quote