AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2013-10-23, 09:26   Link #41
Triynh

I like Rias a lot, but Akeno deserves a lot of love too. I can never tell which of the two I like more. I guess that's why they're "The Two Great Onee-Sama".
Triynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 02:30   Link #42
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Triynh I had the same issue for awhile (though Rias remained slightly in the lead) then in v7 she overtook Rias and by v13 she has become undoubtedly my fav of the two. Next season she'll get A LOT more screen time in comparison to the first 2 seasons.
Old 2013-10-27, 18:52   Link #43
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Well I'm still struggling between Rias and Akeno; I keep wanting to pick Akeno as my fav but when I do my mind always goes back to Rias... Eventually I will convince my mind it is wrong and choose Akeno as my favorite of the 2.
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 03:01   Link #44
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I do say that Akeno knows how to make a move on a man like Issei. I bet that she's bolder than Cecilia Alcott from Infinite Stratos. If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart as she's not afraid of being naked around Issei.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 05:09   Link #45
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I do say that Akeno knows how to make a move on a man like Issei. I bet that she's bolder than Cecilia Alcott from Infinite Stratos. If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart as she's not afraid of being naked around Issei.
Chaos comparing Akeno to Cecelia is pure blasphemy. Cecelia is probably the fakest character of any of the IS girls.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 07:55   Link #46
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
ALL the girls in Ise's harem are fine with being naked around him.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 08:02   Link #47
Biohazardous

Agree with Chich they all don't mind. A little shy somewhat yes but, as long as it's him they dont care. Heck even an angel wants him. Akeno is my fav of the girls.
Old 2015-04-21, 09:00   Link #48
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Chaos comparing Akeno to Cecelia is pure blasphemy. Cecelia is probably the fakest character of any of the IS girls.
Sorry if I did that. Please forgive me. I just like to ask you one more thing. If Cecilia watches High School DxD as she witness Akeno seducing a young man she loves in Issei on tv, how she would react to that situation in your opinion? This may be Cecilia's first time she ever seen a girl going wild. I do agree that every girls in Issei's harem doesn't mind being nude around him. According to the later light novels, she also managed to become Issei's third wife.
Old 2015-04-21, 11:12   Link #49
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Sorry if I did that. Please forgive me. I just like to ask you one more thing. If Cecilia watches High School DxD as she witness Akeno seducing a young man she loves in Issei on tv, how she would react to that situation in your opinion? This may be Cecilia's first time she ever seen a girl going wild. I do agree that every girls in Issei's harem doesn't mind being nude around him. According to the later light novels, she also managed to become Issei's third wife.
Akeno was #3 by choice by vol 4 thats not later. The thing about Akeno thats so interesting is she pushes the envelope but not for her sake its actually for Rias's sake she tries to push Rias to break through isseis defenses because she can see that they'll happen.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-21, 12:05   Link #50
ImperialFlameGod8190

Chaos what i want you to do is to stop comparing irrelevant things thats idiotic i mean u did it with other characters too cut that out delete it please because its meaningless.

Old 2015-04-21, 12:14   Link #51
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Chaos what i want you to do is to stop comparing irrelevant things thats idiotic i mean u did it with other characters too cut that out delete it please because its meaningless.
Ok then. I'll do it.
Old 2015-05-05, 08:31   Link #52
assmdxd

Red face The Two Great Onee-Sama is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triynh View Post
I like Rias a lot, but Akeno deserves a lot of love too. I can never tell which of the two I like more. I guess that's why they're "The Two Great Onee-Sama".
i agree with you
but i like Akeno Himejima more .... and some time i find muself like rias more

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 08:35   Link #53
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
i agree with you
but i like Akeno Himejima more .... and some time i find muself like rias more
the thing about akeno thats really interesting is that while Rias is in her indecisive stage if she really wanted to she could easily go after issei and make her number 1 and she knows it. What makes her a great friend is that she goes for her moments but doesnt force the issue enough so that Rias can stop it before it happens. Remember how last episode Akeno went up to issei and just said Make love to me to get over the pain of whats going on with her dad. You've seen that many times before that Akeno could've done way more but slowed it enough.

Akeno knows Rias is number 1 but she wants Rias to take that spot and tries to taunt Rias and force her hand its actually rather fun.

Old 2015-05-07, 08:16   Link #54
Biohazardous

I agree with Imperial. Akeno is pretty much the one that has caused everyone to do what they can to get closer to Ise. Without Akeno Rias acts like she has all the time in the world to do things with Ise.
Old 2015-05-07, 09:41   Link #55
Chaos-Zero

Yes. Akeno deserves lots of love as much as the other girls does. Its nice that Issei agree to go out with her.
Old 2015-05-07, 15:27   Link #56
Galaxian

I like the girlst, but Akeno is my favorite by far.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 08:02   Link #57
Biohazardous

Out of the girls Akeno is my fav also even though I'm crazy about redheads. I also like Bennia and hope we get more of her.
Old 2015-05-16, 15:28   Link #58
Chaos-Zero

Its great that Akeno gets to date Issei in the third season of DxD. She definitely needs lots of love. I can't blame her for wanted to sleep with him.
Old 2015-05-27, 20:49   Link #59
Galaxian

One of the best parts of the latest episode has to be Akeno's reaction at the idea of having another date wit Issei, though frankly he doesn't deserve her.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 23:03   Link #60
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
One of the best parts of the latest episode has to be Akeno's reaction at the idea of having another date wit Issei, though frankly he doesn't deserve her.
totally agree, I actually like Vali x Akeno more then i like Ise x Akeno.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters