2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-03, 19:59   Link #81
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Guess after being stuck in that village for so long and not being invited lately to all the big parties. Would gain the appreciation of enjoying the moment.

Besides increases the debt she has with Lawrence with keeps up the excuse of sticking around with him.
Old 2008-03-03, 20:37   Link #82
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Besides increases the debt she has with Lawrence with keeps up the excuse of sticking around with him.
Or she can make the biggest hole imaginable and then simply declare bankrupt when they reach their destination and run off into the woods.
Old 2008-03-03, 23:56   Link #83
ItsTrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thentus View Post
What do you think it is? Holo or Horo, you kind of used both .

I am pretty sure he is entranced by the uniqueness of Horo as there is definitely nobody like her and he does also realize that she is a very valuable traveling partner. Look how much extra money she has made for him, after all .

They might not necessarily part when Horo reaches the North.

Haha, sorry. Learning Japanese does make me confuse L and R quite often, I did intend to put "Horo".

Um, they don't necessarily have to part. Heck, whether or not she's even gonna ever reach the far North is a mystery. Though I doubt that I should ever be too optimistic when it comes to romance novel endings.
Old 2008-03-04, 08:22   Link #84
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Guess after being stuck in that village for so long and not being invited lately to all the big parties. Would gain the appreciation of enjoying the moment.

She really is racking up the debt isnt she as the bar keep said "looks like you have an expensive woman there". Im still curious as to how Horo will be pay Lawrence back.
Old 2008-03-04, 14:28   Link #85
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I imagine the excuse of the "debt" will keep them together for a long, long time
though there may be a lot of rough moments ahead
Old 2008-03-04, 15:31   Link #86
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I imagine the excuse of the "debt" will keep them together for a long, long time
though there may be a lot of rough moments ahead
If debt would keep Horo by my side then i say rack it up baby here my credit cards go wild
Old 2008-03-04, 19:11   Link #87
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
If debt would keep Horo by my side then i say rack it up baby here my credit cards go wild
Horo makes debt look good. If it came along with her.... Sadly debt just leads to trouble for everyone else.
Old 2008-03-04, 20:39   Link #88
Thentus

Location: Might as well waste five seconds of your life; Pennsylvania
Send a message via MSN to Thentus
He never looks at Horo when he talks about the debt, because otherwise it would be too obvious.
Old 2008-03-04, 22:24   Link #89
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well some nice work again by Ayako.

A rough situation for Noora. Being that good a shepherdess and female would definitely catch the church's attention. Hiring her would help them keep an eye out for any supernatural powers. No real choice for her though other than working for them.
Old 2008-03-05, 01:34   Link #90
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Aww, why the complaints?

It's business as usual for me. Things happen. Time flies by. Episode end; "what, already?" A very pleasant and laid-back show.

...one that could continue for as long as it wants to instead of the 13 episodes it gets, hm!

Shepherd girl is cute! No doubt someone's jealous. Here's hoping that she won't turn out to be the villain or anything. In fact, she kind of gives an "ally" vibe to me, especially since some maniacal villain has suddenly appeared (what's with that laugh?)!

Also, for some reason I've got this impression that, despite her laughing herself off over Lawrence's "trump card," Horo's actually kind of impressed by it just a little bit.
Old 2008-03-05, 02:17   Link #91
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

In their own special little way, the energy they put into their verbal jousting shows they are starting to care for each other more and more.

I think its funny how just about every male who encounters Horo with Lawrence basically, to paraphrase, says "she's expensive and you're a lucky bastard".
Old 2008-03-05, 09:17   Link #92
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, she is expensive and he is a lucky bastard.
Old 2008-03-05, 13:59   Link #93
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I think its funny how just about every male who encounters Horo with Lawrence basically, to paraphrase, says "she's expensive and you're a lucky bastard".
I'm quite sure I'd read that phase many times at here before I watched this ep .
Old 2008-03-06, 03:18   Link #94
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
On a side note - Nora sure reminds me a lot of Nagisa from Clannad. Not only do the two share the same seiyuu, their personalities match rather closely as well. At times i could have sworn i was listening to Nagisa speaking
Thank god, I thought I was going crazy there... I guess it didn't help I just rewatched the last episode of Clannad just before this ... hehe... I dunno, Nakahara Mai really seems to get around, I'm surprised I don't recognize her as easily as some of my other favorites... I mean after playing Rena, Minori, Miu, Chizuru, Asami, Miina, Aono, and Yuzuha, among several others... it's sad she doesn't just pop out more...

Anyhow, back on topic.. this was the first episode I watched in true HD .... man this anime is pretty... I was hoping for a bit more fun between the Wolf and the Shepard.... but still, there were some interesting aspects to this episode... although not sure where we're really going with this one... but can't wait to find out about more of our new friend Nora.
Old 2008-03-08, 11:44   Link #95
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Why is Horo jealous? Pheromones my friends and a touch of toki toki meki
Old 2008-03-08, 20:33   Link #96
DanielSong39

Lawrence is weak to women and is easily tricked by them; enough to make Horo wary.
Closed Thread