AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 87 64.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 28.36%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 3.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 1.49%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.75%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-30, 16:27   Link #201
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

so how is ep 12 coming...?

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 16:46   Link #202
ApathyEcstasy

if this is gonna end up being a 50 episode or longer series with multiple seasons..i think they'll have ruined something that could've been potentially good...anidb has the series listed as 25 episodes, ending on 30.03.2007...i'm hoping that's the case and they just wrap everything up there....it's not often i come upon a main character that so horribly ruins the show for me but zero does it perfectly..so i hope they at least kill him off dramatically on the last episode...kinda like in cowboy bebop (the only difference being spike is someone you love to love, as opposed to zero being someone i hate to hate...i so awfully wish he was a likeable character)..it has nothing to do with his slightly evil personality..because all humans are neither good nor evil..they just don't pull it off right..he comes off as a primadonna or something
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 22:36   Link #203
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Zero is a primadonna. He's supposed to be like batman, larger than life.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 00:21   Link #204
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
I don't undertstand people can even imagine Zero/Lelouch in a relationship other than some twisted SuzakuxLelouch.I can imagine that but the rest.IMO, any female who will have the bad luck of falling for him will be doomed to be nothing more than a pawn.
And the very same reason why I'm hoping for Lelouch/Milly coupling, because I think Milly is less prone to being manipulated than even CC from what I have seen so far. After all, if memory serves correct, it has been said before that she's not Student Council Prez just because she's related to the headmaster, and the way she rules over the student council might just be practice for the real thing. She's afterall related to the royal blood line, and we all know how cutthroat the political system in Britannia is.

Of course it's all speculation thus far, but I hope I was clear on why I like imagining that couple. Out of all the girls introduced thus far, it's Milly that might have the potential to have the most 'give and take' relationship with Lelouch.

That said, it's still very much CC's show from the beginning, and realistically speaking even Shirley and Karen has a better chance than Milly since both obviously have feelings for Lelouch and Zero respectively. Well, a man can dream, can he? XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 00:41   Link #205
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

Code Geass already had a plot that was workable for a 50-episode series, but with series' fast pace at the moment, I wonder if they'll pull another Seed Destiny or slow things down to spread the plot out. If the creators are going for the latter, then it'll probably be pretty hard for them to slow things down and still make it unnoticeable.
Darkman.exe213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 04:57   Link #206
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman.exe213 View Post
Code Geass already had a plot that was workable for a 50-episode series, but with series' fast pace at the moment, I wonder if they'll pull another Seed Destiny or slow things down to spread the plot out. If the creators are going for the latter, then it'll probably be pretty hard for them to slow things down and still make it unnoticeable.
Why would the plot need to be slowed down?

At the present rate, we would barely be able to witness the defeat of Cornelia (if it happens), let alone even get to have Schneizel do anything.

Never-mind that Suzaku is in for the long haul, and we haven't even got to CC's full background and the origin of Geass. (and where does planet Jupiter fit into it all...)

All this of course, before we get close to have the Emperor involved in anything but speeches from another continent over at the other side of the planet. No one is even sure if the circumstances under which Marianne's assassination occurs would be uncovered before this season ends.

Add to that, there is a new character or two due to be introduced in 2007 from the spoilers, together with the required action sequences, the problem was never stretching the story out over 50 episodes; it's to concluded the plot before the episodes run out.
Old 2007-01-01, 10:58   Link #207
CaTaffy

Thanks for the spoiler ApathyEcstasy -.-
(referring to Bebop)
CaTaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 11:25   Link #208
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman.exe213 View Post
or have a major plot twist :P thats what im expecting
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 11:32   Link #209
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I hope ApathyEcstasy puts that in spoiler tags soon. It's not quite as widely-known as Luke is Darth Vader's son or a certain Final Fantasy VII spoiler.
Old 2007-01-02, 01:23   Link #210
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Why would the plot need to be slowed down?

At the present rate, we would barely be able to witness the defeat of Cornelia (if it happens), let alone even get to have Schneizel do anything.

Never-mind that Suzaku is in for the long haul, and we haven't even got to CC's full background and the origin of Geass. (and where does planet Jupiter fit into it all...)

All this of course, before we get close to have the Emperor involved in anything but speeches from another continent over at the other side of the planet. No one is even sure if the circumstances under which Marianne's assassination occurs would be uncovered before this season ends.

Add to that, there is a new character or two due to be introduced in 2007 from the spoilers, together with the required action sequences, the problem was never stretching the story out over 50 episodes; it's to concluded the plot before the episodes run out.
Indeed, I'm actually quite worried about the ability of the show to wrap up in a convincing fashion all of it's remaining plot ties in 25 episodes, specially at it's current pacing. Hell, let alone get to the C.C.'s flashback storyline, I have a hard time believing Britannia's real powers will come into the play during the series.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 02:20   Link #211
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
Indeed, I'm actually quite worried about the ability of the show to wrap up in a convincing fashion all of it's remaining plot ties in 25 episodes, specially at it's current pacing. Hell, let alone get to the C.C.'s flashback storyline, I have a hard time believing Britannia's real powers will come into the play during the series.
well, there will be 2 seasons (in total 4 tier, 1 tier is 13 eps) for this thing. Thus total ~50+ episodes. The first season is doing stuffs about Lulu and his rebelion, the other is still unknown... ( or may be just a rumor). If the 2nd season (which said to be scheduled late this year, a tier break) exist then it will most likely deal with CC and her race.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 21:18   Link #212
xcxcxcc

first time posting watsoever. i dont know if u ppl already read this before but im gonna tell u anyways:

Spoiler for title:

anyways, maybe Sakuya is connected to CC.I have a feeling the connection between the Kurugi Shrine we saw in CC’s mind will lead Lelouch to Sakuya and since that woman who I assume is Sakuya was in Zero’s group in the opening theme we can probably assume she’ll be an ally of his and since Sakuya’s supposed to have spiritual powers and therefore might be a priestess she could have had some contact with CC which might explain the whole talking to herself thing.

also just in case u didnt know

Spoiler for title:

and by the way im i the only person that is against ccxlulu i just dont like that pairing. i dont see lulu havin a relationship with any of the girls, just my opinion
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 23:41   Link #213
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

For fun I have decided to pick up Geass as a series and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The series seems to be getting better by each episode. Which I could also tell by looking at past episode polls kept getting better scores each week.

As for this episode it's good to see Lelouche not using letting his personal revenge cost the lives of more of his knights. I don't think Lelouche knows that Suzaku is the pilot of the white knightmare yet. I interpreted Suzaku's mind hack to have his father accusing of him of being a traitor to Japan. While Lelouche seems to be getting closer to C.C./ ?(name I really want to know)?. Cornelia will have no choice but to recognize Suzaku.

I can see how people have compared to other series such as Death Note, and GS/GSD. However, I might see a similarity also with Suzaku getting bit by a cat every time to Azumanga Daioh.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 04:52   Link #214
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
For fun I have decided to pick up Geass as a series and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The series seems to be getting better by each episode. Which I could also tell by looking at past episode polls kept getting better scores each week.

While Lelouche seems to be getting closer to C.C./ ?(name I really want to know)?. Cornelia will have no choice but to recognize Suzaku.
I picked it up for the same reasons (something to waste my time with) and it really grows on you, doesn´t it? If it continues in this style it´s definitely something to purchase.

As for C.C.´s name, don´t you think it has anything to do with what Lelouch said when Kallen came to pick them up. About "white snow" being beautiful?

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 05:01   Link #215
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ That was refered to the analogy CC gave to him in the previous episode ..

CC said something like.. why is the snow's white.. its because it forgot what color it should be.. .. something like that
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 06:43   Link #216
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcxcxcc View Post
also just in case u didnt know

Spoiler for title:

and by the way im i the only person that is against ccxlulu i just dont like that pairing. i dont see lulu havin a relationship with any of the girls, just my opinion
Has that really been confirmed? since it's been floation around since the beginning but AFAIK no confirmation has been given yet.

and yeah romance and lulu don't go together, so making pairings is annoying me too.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 06:54   Link #217
sakutsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Has that really been confirmed? since it's been floation around since the beginning but AFAIK no confirmation has been given yet.

and yeah romance and lulu don't go together, so making pairings is annoying me too.
No, it has not been confirmed yet. The only site that started it was the English wikipedia. None of the japanese sites said anything about her other than her name.
sakutsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 07:02   Link #218
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
^ That was refered to the analogy CC gave to him in the previous episode ..

CC said something like.. why is the snow's white.. its because it forgot what color it should be.. .. something like that
Ah, I forgot about that. But I don´t want to rule out that possibility just yet though. Might just be me but I think that analogy would fit on C.C., she´s forgotten what "color" she should be.

Sounds a little but I guess you know what I mean.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 13:43   Link #219
FSNxPhantom
ZOMG!!! HEAVEN'S FEEL FTW

Send a message via AIM to FSNxPhantom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
it's not often i come upon a main character that so horribly ruins the show for me but zero does it perfectly..so i hope they at least kill him off dramatically on the last episode...kinda like in cowboy bebop (the only difference being spike is someone you love to love, as opposed to zero being someone i hate to hate...i so awfully wish he was a likeable character)..it has nothing to do with his slightly evil personality..because all humans are neither good nor evil..they just don't pull it off right..he comes off as a primadonna or something
I just don't get how he ruins the show. To me, he is one of the reasons why the show is so interesting to watch. Plus I doubt that he will die in the last episode, maybe he might change DURING the show but not die.
FSNxPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 14:42   Link #220
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Ah, I forgot about that. But I don´t want to rule out that possibility just yet though. Might just be me but I think that analogy would fit on C.C., she´s forgotten what "color" she should be.

Sounds a little but I guess you know what I mean.
yea its brain rattling if i think about it ~ so what? she wants to forget her past or not!? i ask >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote