AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-08, 17:06   Link #81
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i thought the tail beasts are divided amoung the 5 great nations, and i saw water fall, that makes me wonder
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:07   Link #82
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Wow, three chapters in row without Sasuke. Is somebody else writing the story? Either that or Kishimoto is getting death threats.
I think Sasuke is making his way to Konoha and I'm sure that none of us wants to see that taking up a panel or two.
Old 2008-10-08, 17:07   Link #83
Ichimaru

Man this sucks everytime naruto learns something powerfully new, there is always a lame drawback....funni how the author doesnt give the sharingan any drawbacks, douche.

Seems like tsunade = scrub just like the 3rd hokage, scared to die telling naruto to come back fight pein wtf.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:13   Link #84
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
Man this sucks everytime naruto learns something powerfully new, there is always a lame drawback....funni how the author doesnt give the sharingan any drawbacks, douche.
Sharingan has a few drawbacks:
1). Over time, the user can go blind.
2). It is a MAJOR drain on chakra reserves.
3). Only an Uchiha-clan member can use it to its fullest extent.
4). Mangekyo sharingan = You have to kill your best friend.
5). There are no Uchiha left to carry the Burden!!
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:21   Link #85
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:

Seems like tsunade = scrub just like the 3rd hokage, scared to die telling naruto to come back fight pein wtf.
Because Naruto is gonna be so happy when he learns that all his friends got killed while he is completely clueless about what is going on.

Seriously people, use your brain. Naruto is a Konoha shinobi and a powerful one. He has the duty to protect the village. If Tsunade doesn't call him back, Pain will simply go after him after he is done with Konoha and Naruto would have to fight all six of him by himself instead with the entire Konoha squad.
Old 2008-10-08, 17:41   Link #86
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I've said it before, there is always something everything Naruto does that makes it look less impressive. It's really frustrating...
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:45   Link #87
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
first 3 , its only problem for kakashi not uchiha problem so no drawback for sharingan only kakashi.and no user doesnt go blind from sharingan its MS.
4) its not a drawback and there is more than one way to gain it.
5)there is at least 2 uchihas around+ a pair of sharinganned eyes and what burden?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:49   Link #88
Mists

What is lame about Kishi's drawing of all the 9-tails Jinchuuriki is not just the fact they all look like characters we already know (Kankuro with the beard), but also by the fact we'll never meet them AND...

I thought some beasts were not sealed in humans. Remember that water monster Deidei brought in?

It would've been cooler that way IMO that all beasts were not sealed.

Last edited by Mists; 2008-10-08 at 18:00.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:53   Link #89
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Well, if what you're saying is true, then they don't kill Jinchuriki because if they do, then the Biju are set free.
I still say it has to do with the Ying-yang split in the Kyuubi, and that's why it'll die if Naruto does. Maybe it didn't mean die as-in cease to exist, but as-in cease to exist as it currently does. It'll re-form witht the other half, and then it won't be the same again.....

I think that's more likely the case, since Naruto is a special Jinchuuriki; the only one we know of whose Bijuu's chakra was split up and separated into Yin and Yang (Lit. Positive & Negative or Light & Dark). But I agree that the same instances would occur to any of the other Bijuu, which is why Akatsuki would rather have them knocked out and sealed without having to postpone the ceremony another 2-3 years.
Old 2008-10-08, 18:09   Link #90
Ryuujin

Quote:
Like I've said before, most of those are "passive" drawbacks. Not to mention the Sharingan has few counters and the MS has none (Tsukuyomi is inescapable, Amaterasu is unstoppable, Susanoo is supposedly invinicble) unless you're also an Uchiha. And there's another level above that, capable of God only knows what bullshit!

To put it a little more simply, it doesn't help you any if the guy who killed you goes blind from it months or years down the road...

Naruto, meanwhile, manages to be the most underpowered overpowered character ever. It's the wierdest thing, he's an absolute monster in theory, but always comes off horribly in practice.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:24   Link #91
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

This chapter... ugh, the chapter itself looks like a fun one, with Pain kicking around causing chaos and Ino's father finally cracking the lock to their prisoners brain... but...

That cover-art drained all excitement I could possibly get out of this chapter.

I mean, showing the Jinchuuriki even though most of them are already dead has little use except poking me. But that's tolerable. Disappointing, but tolerable.

What is a direct slap in the face is the 3-tails Jinchuuriki.

Do you realize what that means? He had a design for the 3-tailed Jinchuuriki ready! Kishi was planning on introducing all the Jinchuuriki! Kishi was planning on making he story central to the Bijuu! But somewhere along the line it got thrown aside for a whole new 'spectacular' plot.

I suppose I can still hope that this is a teaser for a future event, when all the Bijuu return to their hosts and the 3-tails gets sealed.... but until that happens this art is both as painful as it is enjoyable.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:39   Link #92
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:

Do you realize what that means? He had a design for the 3-tailed Jinchuuriki ready! Kishi was planning on introducing all the Jinchuuriki! Kishi was planning on making he story central to the Bijuu! But somewhere along the line it got thrown aside for a whole new 'spectacular' plot.
Yeah. Instead we got 1 and a half years of Sasuke.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 19:32   Link #93
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
This chapter... ugh, the chapter itself looks like a fun one, with Pain kicking around causing chaos and Ino's father finally cracking the lock to their prisoners brain... but...

That cover-art drained all excitement I could possibly get out of this chapter.

I mean, showing the Jinchuuriki even though most of them are already dead has little use except poking me. But that's tolerable. Disappointing, but tolerable.

I suppose I can still hope that this is a teaser for a future event, when all the Bijuu return to their hosts and the 3-tails gets sealed.... but until that happens this art is both as painful as it is enjoyable.
There's always hope of Kishimoto doing a Bijuu Gaiden, I would like to see how those battles unfolded, rather than just seeing Roshi hanging on the end of Kisame's samehada.
Old 2008-10-08, 19:36   Link #94
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
the 3 tails maybe broke away from his host??? they drew it out of the host? i mean didnt they say the 1 tail was in a couple of hosts before entering gaara?

i could have sworn i read that the kage of the sand got his magnetic sand from experiments from the 1 tails host chakra?

or im completely wrong and trying to justify kimish and his lack of brain power to keep the 3 tails unsealed.
Old 2008-10-08, 19:36   Link #95
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
On the left:
Spoiler for Quite a bunch eh?:
-You know, seeing those Jinchuuriki designs makes me think that Kishimoto is just a damn troll. "Hey, wanna see all these hosts in action? They look awesome right? Oh wait you can't because they're all dead now save for 2 of them, LOL!" Yeah, f*ck you Kishimoto. F*ck you in great big handfulls of rusty nuts and bolts you Sasuke-lovin-tard! These mistreated designs will await you in the deepest depths of Mangaka Hell.

-Now that that's out of the way, let's talk chapter. Personally I don't like Fukasaku riding on Naruto's shoulders since it makes him look more like a Jiraiya-clone than an actual innovation. Call me crazy but I was under the impression that Sennin mode was available in movement seeing as how just in chapter 418 Naruto was using a jutsu, something which I believe requires "movement". *Sigh* It figures Kishimoto would pull that. Naruto can never have a good thing without severe consequences.
Old 2008-10-08, 20:15   Link #96
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
the 3 tails maybe broke away from his host??? they drew it out of the host? i mean didnt they say the 1 tail was in a couple of hosts before entering gaara?
I stand by my idea about Madara releasing it from that guy (girl? I can't tell what gender the 3-tail and 7-tail hosts are), since the 3-tails jinchuriki was from Mist (the village Madara was/is in charge of).

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 20:17   Link #97
Gamma_Sennin

i just thought he needed to be still to activate.. not sure... but yea it is pointless.. it just means he will have to draw pa frog on his shoulder.. or naruto can hide and senjutsu in the bushes lol...

the 3 tail jinchuriki has an over sized weapon.. maybe sword.. and hes from the mist.. hmm 7 swordsmen of the mist? maybe that hook thing was used to tame the beast.. and he wasn't actually sealed inside him.. i mean his mizukage was the one looking for them.. who knows wat the reason is... or maybe.. hes the last person to have the beast sealed within him.. he could have died 40 years ago.. and the beast was reborn as a natural disaster..

Im with every1 on naruto being nerf'd all the time.. konoha has to have strength somewhere.. might aswell be with him... wouldnt it be nice to hear some1 say "Your the fabled yellow beast of konoha" instead of wow "copy ninja kakashi" seeing as he is the most likely one to be kicking ass rather than doing sharingan for a few minutes then lying in hospital for the following week..(but i do like kakashi.. lol)

So many characters have had a cool moment... the last half decent moment naruto had was the garaa fight... and no1 saw him do it.. (apart from sasuke and some sand noobs).. it is time for naruto to be revered across the ninja world as someone who u dont wanna mess with.. please kishi let this incomparable idiot step out of the shadow of the yondaime and become a protagonist we can all be proud of
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 20:51   Link #98
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

My question is what is Kishimoto planning on doing now that he has shown us all 9 of the Jinchuuriki? There is no point in creating a character who no longer exists unless the author is planning on further exploring that character's backstory/fate. Hopefully we will get to see who the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7 tailed Jinchuurikis are along with some of their abilities, which may be revealed through flashbacks or a gaiden, unless we have to hold out for the official 4th Naruto Data Book.
Old 2008-10-08, 20:52   Link #99
Fran~
floating away...

A movie perhaps?...

Old 2008-10-08, 21:11   Link #100
BlackShinobi07

I love the colored pick with all the jinchuriki. NICE!
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote