Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-24, 01:33   Link #21
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArashiStorm View Post
hardy frickin har wasn't really funny
LOL!!!!! Not enough of me in the Naruto forum that you have to start things in the Bleach forum huh Arashi? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Get OVER it!

LMAO.............*ahem*.

So I assume this chapter is going to be Renji/Ishida heavy?
Old 2007-08-24, 02:03   Link #22
Lendial

zael was DEAD the minute he lifted their reiatsu dampeners. why not just .....kill them as they are.

friggin awesome gifs
Old 2007-08-24, 02:38   Link #23
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Yeah it is I can speculate and say the upcoming chapters will also follow the same suite lending some frames to Noi Noi and Ichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
zael was DEAD the minute he lifted their reiatsu dampeners. why not just .....kill them as they are.

friggin awesome gifs
This whole chapter makes me wonder why the hell Szayel said a few chapters back " I dont swing that way "
Old 2007-08-24, 07:00   Link #24
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Syazael is a freak. Swallowing things and releasing sticky goo and having a zanpakuto whose name basically equates to "slutty whore". And thought Chirucchi's dominatrix loli theme was out there. Ishida always gets the weird ones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi
He is the Renji of this arc even his face-cut is similar to Renji. But I don’t get his motivation Renji had the whole Ichi stealing Rukia rage . He took out his frustration of not able to do anything on Ichi, during his fights . GJ was not given a reason for that rage against Ichi . You can pretty much say he will help Ichi but its too cliché if you ask me .
I think Grimm will pretty much be forced to help Ichigo. He's probably already been marked a failure (by losing to Ichigo) and a traitor(for abducting Orihime) by Aizen and most of the espada. He'll either have to rebel or face punishment. But he can't go against HM alone, so fighting alongside Ichigo seems to be his best option. However, I don't think he'll ever become "one of the gang" like Renji. He'll help Ichigo and co. as long as it's convenient for him.

Quote:
Szayel death would be good but I still think he will melt away , maybe I am wrong . Ishida is to forgiving he even forgave Mayuri who he had every reason to kill . Yeah Szayel is a freak I would prefer for him to die than turn into a good guy . About Rukia well she is receiving the same treatment from KT that Ishida and Chad received in SS arc .. After their respective matches they dissapeared for over 20-25 chapters
I thought Ishida did intend to kill Mayuri in SS, it's just that Mayuri couldn't be harmed while he was in his gooey form. But Anyway, Kubo didn't kill anyone in the SS arc. Not a single VC or Captain died. And while Mayuri was definitely the most deserving of death, as he had no traces of goodness or honor, Kubo decided to let him live along with the other captains. Not exactly the same with the espada, one has already been killed, so that opens the door for others to die. Of course one has been spared also, so I guess it could go either way.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-08-24 at 07:11.
Old 2007-08-24, 08:57   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Browsing through the chapter I must say Szayels release functionality > GJ Release functionality . And I am not one of those who believes Szayel is VL but KTmade him uber hax to over powered to be a lowly 8 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I thought Ishida did intend to kill Mayuri in SS, it's just that Mayuri couldn't be harmed while he was in his gooey form. .
Actually no after Ishida releases his sanrel glove and shoots at Mayuri injuring him badly His exact words were

Quote:
Apologize to everyone and never appear in front of me again then I will spare your life If you dont I will shoot you again with 3 times as much power as the last shot
( 125 pg 11 )
Old 2007-08-24, 10:55   Link #26
ArashiStorm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
LOL!!!!! Not enough of me in the Naruto forum that you have to start things in the Bleach forum huh Arashi? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Get OVER it!

LMAO.............*ahem*.

>,> i didnt even notice it was you and dont flatter yourelf , just commenting and it happened to be you...anyways...i wanted Syzael to survive but.. =/ now i wonder why with that freakish sword thats almost as bad as he is.. maybe he and Yumichika should have a fight...
Tite! why have so many characters but only make the same ones fight..!? If renji and rukia could get outta SS to help.Yumichika could've and Kenpachi breifly befriended orihime so he shoulda came... >,> Espada vs. SS >Ichiparty vs. Espada
Old 2007-08-24, 14:17   Link #27
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Actually no after Ishida releases his sanrel glove and shoots at Mayuri injuring him badly His exact words were

Quote:
Apologize to everyone and never appear in front of me again then I will spare your life If you dont I will shoot you again with 3 times as much power as the last shot( 125 pg 11 )
Yeah, but after Nemu gives him the antidote in and thanks him for sparing Mayuri's life. Ishida said it was an accident and that he truly intended to kill him (chp 126).
Old 2007-08-24, 14:53   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yeah, but after Nemu gives him the antidote in and thanks him for sparing Mayuri's life. Ishida said it was an accident and that he truly intended to kill him (chp 126).
Nope thats just for gratitude sake also Mayuri powered after he was warned , for counterattack . The fact still holds good Ishida said he will spare his life if he begged for forgivness when he had a chance to kill him .
Old 2007-08-24, 15:18   Link #29
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArashiStorm View Post
>,> i didnt even notice it was you and dont flatter yourelf , just commenting and it happened to be you...anyways...
Way to cover your tracks buddy

I don't imagine Ichigo's fight with Noi is going to last very long; it's wishful thinking but maybe some vizards or Uraharu entered MH by now and we get to see them in action.
Old 2007-08-24, 16:07   Link #30
saravis

Quote:
Nope thats just for gratitude sake also Mayuri powered after he was warned , for counterattack . The fact still holds good Ishida said he will spare his life if he begged for forgivness when he had a chance to kill him .
But Mayuri declined as you yourself say and so the expected response from Ishida was the massive attack, Ishida just failed to kill him was all. How was he to know that a big gaping hole in someone was or wasn't enough to kill him? Ishida put everything he had into that attack, from what I've seen that really isn't a measure to spare someone's life.
Old 2007-08-24, 16:18   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
Actually that might work in Syzael's advantage. If the clones' powers work the same way as the originals, they will be much stronger.

Quote:
I don't know about that, but he did spare Chirucchi (of course, the fact she's female might've had something to do with that). Ishida seems to be lenient on his enemies, but I think he would make a killing blow if weakening Syzael to the point where he could not fight proved to be too difficult. Destroying hollows is his family business after all. And of course, Renji probably has no problems with killing an opponent.
Old 2007-08-24, 16:29   Link #32
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i was surprised we even got to see ichi v noinoi
i assumed it would be only renji/ishida v swordswallow
nonetheless, that's the sickest release in a long time
not only does he swallow it, but he swells up and explodes blood/sap
and he looks like he's crying tears of blood

anyhow, i'm assuming the clones only have the abilities that Szayel knows about, so renji can pull one of the pther things off his belt that he hasn't used yet
and renji might start using something we haven't seen yet, though he'll probably be hack and slash (he was originally kenpachi's squad after all)

as for the end of the chapter, i think everyone is right that ichigo will be saved/rescued here, but i think it will not be anyone from outside. i believe the last couple of frames foreshadow Nell having some more crazy powers. *crosses fingers*
Old 2007-08-24, 19:20   Link #33
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Yeah. Anyone think Nell is going to do something crazy next? Or is Ulquiorra going to come out soon? All the espadas should just have one big gathering for Ichigo.
Old 2007-08-24, 19:45   Link #34
Nuzzles

Noi: This isn't your first battle against an opponent with a long weapon?
Ichi: It's my second!

Who does Ichi mean? Ikkaku? Byakuya could also be considered to have a long weapon... Hmm.
Old 2007-08-24, 19:49   Link #35
seiji_kun

I don't want to see an Ichi gangbang. Or mb I do if it means Ogihci / Hichigo will take over and just shows them how sick he is. Now that's wishfull thinking .

Pfff still haven't read a translation :<.
Old 2007-08-24, 19:52   Link #36
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Yeah. Anyone think Nell is going to do something crazy next? Or is Ulquiorra going to come out soon? All the espadas should just have one big gathering for Ichigo.
Exactly what I was thinking....for all we know Nell could be some secret yet playful Vaste lorde
Old 2007-08-24, 20:10   Link #37
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Omgosh....that be freaky...then she would be an Espada then..
Old 2007-08-24, 20:34   Link #38
tacobueno

Nell did swallow that one guys attack that was gonna instagib Ichigo a while back, and his two hallow buddies have hinted that he's got some special power.
Old 2007-08-24, 21:14   Link #39
flashmagi

i think everyone would get beat to the verge of death, then reinforcements should come, most likely vizards. its possible nell might "awaken" and do something, but it'll still probly end badly. what they really need is some secret hidden onsen training ground to recover in the midst of hollow world.
Old 2007-08-25, 00:59   Link #40
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Szayel's Angel-esque release is awesome, looks like something straight out of Final Fantasy. I wonder if it will be pink though when it's actually shown in colour...
Closed Thread