AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 16:29   Link #21
tbl
Affably Evil

Dordonii fight = Ikkaku fight (not the characters per se)
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-09-06, 17:25   Link #22
Zek
Eyebrows...

Yeah, Kubo really needs some new ideas... Nell is basically a mix between Hanatarou and Yoruichi, and her buddies both play the role of Ganju.
Old 2007-09-06, 19:16   Link #23
djthegreat88

I think Kubo is making the parallels for a reason to show that arrancar are not that different from shinigami. But compared to SS it doesn't look like Ichigo has a chance to save the day with no power ups in sight. I think they will saved by (Uliq,Vizard,SS,Dads,Urahara,Grimm,whoever) or they just fail their mission to save orihime and Aizen will send them back as failures.

And how many more beatings can Ichigo take. From the description seems pretty painful and Noi seems to be just playing with him. No surprise that nell transformed into a women but if she really has amnesia that does bring a different twist to it.
Old 2007-09-06, 19:48   Link #24
Joccin'onYoBitchass
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djthegreat88 View Post
I think Kubo is making the parallels for a reason to show that arrancar are not that different from shinigami. But compared to SS it doesn't look like Ichigo has a chance to save the day with no power ups in sight. I think they will saved by (Uliq,Vizard,SS,Dads,Urahara,Grimm,whoever) or they just fail their mission to save orihime and Aizen will send them back as failures.

And how many more beatings can Ichigo take. From the description seems pretty painful and Noi seems to be just playing with him. No surprise that nell transformed into a women but if she really has amnesia that does bring a different twist to it.
i would definately love to see the dads (vizards too, not shinji or hiyori though, the others...)

i can imagine nell and them about to get killed when Tesla gets slashed and a arrow bangs through Noi's hand , looking around and he sees Soken and Ishin, that'd be hardcore, anywho im leading towards a Nell fighting back to let Ihcigo escape, ichi doesnt, ulqi comes out and tells ichigo i thought i told you to leave and attacks noi anyways and grimm is left to wonder ( who will save me) =D farfetch'd but hey.thats kubo
Old 2007-09-06, 21:36   Link #25
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joccin'onYoBitchass View Post
i would definately love to see the dads (vizards too, not shinji or hiyori though, the others...)
Agreed the dads would just kick ass, led by Uraharu perhaps? This would lead to an arc about Ishida going back on his word because Rukia/renji are there and sets up a confrontation with his pops.......or something??

Anyways, yeah the dads would be bad ass.
Old 2007-09-06, 23:14   Link #26
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I'm surprised that a tired Ichigo can fight against Nnoitra for so long!

I find something weird. Nnoitra spared Chad because he thought killing an opponent who can't fight back will not prove that he is the strongest. But now he is fighting a very tired Ichigo and believes all is fair in combat? Based on his thinking, shouldn't he let Ichigo recovers first and beat a full powered Ichigo to prove his strength?

Last edited by LightningZERO; 2007-09-06 at 23:25.
Old 2007-09-06, 23:34   Link #27
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I find something weird. Nnoitra spared Chad because he thought killing an opponent who can't fight back won't fight back will not prove that he is the strongest. But now he is fighting a very tired Ichigo and believes all is fair in combat? Based on his thinking, shouldn't he let Ichigo recovers first and beat a full powered Ichigo to prove his strength?
Please no plot holes, at least put a plot hole tag on it.JK

Perhaps Noi thinks if he kills Ichigo (and takes the victory for himself) he'll get promoted or something and without getting too dirty along the way; killing Chad wouldn't be as impressive on his resume for the top Espada position as killing a vizard such as Ichigo. But eh, who knows, probably just a fault in Kubo's logic.
Old 2007-09-06, 23:46   Link #28
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Please no plot holes, at least put a plot hole tag on it.JK

Perhaps Noi thinks if he kills Ichigo (and takes the victory for himself) he'll get promoted or something and without getting too dirty along the way; killing Chad wouldn't be as impressive on his resume for the top Espada position as killing a vizard such as Ichigo. But eh, who knows, probably just a fault in Kubo's logic.
No fault in logic, it's just like you said--Noi's only concern is that Ichigo was strong to begin with, his current condition doesn't matter. Chad at full strength wasn't too impressive. Ichigo at his peak is stronger than Grimm, maybe stronger than Ulq. To Noi, that makes him worth killing.
Old 2007-09-07, 01:30   Link #29
123Hamster
Hamster

Even so it still makes no sense why he didn't kill Chad. I mean he just doesn't seem like the kinna character that cares about killing in general, and given his definition of enemy he wouldn't possibly have let chad, or anyone he ever fought to live.

I really didn't expect nell to transform to a busty woman, it doesn't seem to fit her character that well from what I have seen so far.
Old 2007-09-07, 03:24   Link #30
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Too lazy. I wouldn't have killed him if I was in his position. Not worth to kill. Lol. Chad can't do much to Espadas.
Old 2007-09-07, 03:45   Link #31
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Then who is the Aizen of this arc? It can't be Aizen, since Aizen is Yamamoto...so who is Aizen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_shinobi View Post
It's to early to say, when every espada member is introduced then we could talk about it.
my money is on uruhara

or gin

either way, i'd be happy
Old 2007-09-07, 12:04   Link #32
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

I got it Tousen is the Aizen of the HM arc.
Old 2007-09-07, 12:59   Link #33
tacobueno

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Hamster View Post
Even so it still makes no sense why he didn't kill Chad.
Nobody dies in Bleach.
Old 2007-09-07, 13:31   Link #34
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Interestingly enough, Nell's official spelling seems to be Nel. I dont think Nel changed form to help ichigo. If you look at her transformation pose, she seems to be just sitting there as dazed as always. Or is she? Cant see clearly. Whats the black stuff behind anyway.
didn't nell's brother mention *the one who is with renji and the quincy right now* say about how nell shouldn't get closer or go deeper as it would effect nell?

maybe this transformation has something to do with that, or at least i suspect it got something to do with that.
Old 2007-09-07, 13:31   Link #35
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobueno View Post
Nobody dies in Bleach.
say that to the bountos(it the right spelling right?)
Old 2007-09-07, 13:55   Link #36
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
fillers so it don't count. Right now Bleach is really boring, I thought it was going somewhere during Grimmjaw vs Ichigo but as everyone said it is really similar to SS arc.
Old 2007-09-07, 13:55   Link #37
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
hmm its a "staff-only" rule
Old 2007-09-07, 14:12   Link #38
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
fillers so it don't count. Right now Bleach is really boring, I thought it was going somewhere during Grimmjaw vs Ichigo but as everyone said it is really similar to SS arc.
Many people already dead the "nameless" people. Also the bounto do count except in the manga.
Old 2007-09-07, 14:41   Link #39
Lord Femi
Banned

After This Last Chapter Im very disappoited that ichigo or orihime didnt die{not that i hate them} but it seems like every time they get saved .this nell was an espanda was a very cheap move .come on they did a suicide mission trying to rescue orihime and when is my man uli coming back i miss him
also when they gonna show how ishida and renji doing
Old 2007-09-07, 15:54   Link #40
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Femi View Post
After This Last Chapter Im very disappoited that ichigo or orihime didnt die{not that i hate them}
You may not hate them but
1. Ichigo will never since he is the main character, one would think you would know that.
2. Inoue will problably not die since she loves Ichigo and maybe will get to see if Ichigo finds out. And, this never kills part of the supporrting main characters.

Last edited by UPR; 2007-09-07 at 16:40.
Closed Thread