AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-14, 22:24   Link #61
kagato3

I must say adult nell is very cute

something i just noticed Nell doesn't seem to have a hole, the veiw of her back is high enuff that it's not covered by her shirt, we get a clear view of her neck and midriff and it's not there. It can't be her belly button since we see low enuff on her back that we should be see the other side if it was. I'm starting to wonder if she still has her heart she has shown a lot more compassion then any other hollow we have ever seen
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-09-14, 23:49   Link #62
Rehwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I must say adult nell is very cute

something i just noticed Nell doesn't seem to have a hole, the veiw of her back is high enuff that it's not covered by her shirt, we get a clear view of her neck and midriff and it's not there. It can't be her belly button since we see low enuff on her back that we should be see the other side if it was. I'm starting to wonder if she still has her heart she has shown a lot more compassion then any other hollow we have ever seen
That certainly would be interesting.

The only other somewhat normal location her hole could be is below her throat and above her breasts, kinda near where Ulquiorra's has moved. When we see her back, the very top of it is still covered and we don't see the very top of her body from the front either, so it's still a possible location.

I can't wait until next issue though; it should be good.

EDIT: You know what'll be fun? If Inoue gets a chance to use her ability to heal Nel's mask. Still, it's not really clear if her broken mask is even effecting her at this point or not.

Last edited by Rehwyn; 2007-09-15 at 00:13. Reason: Didn't want to double post...
Old 2007-09-15, 03:43   Link #63
lommm
l'homme de lommm

u know, the hole could be right between her breasts... then we might never see it... or we will see it when ichigo is super embarrassed like when yoruichi got naked in the tub with him... *crosses fingers*

anyone find a raw yet? please pm me if so... MH is in server hell right now
Old 2007-09-15, 06:39   Link #64
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

Really cool fight Nell and Noi had there... but something I don't understand is:

in a previous chapter Noi said he was the strongest Espada, even though he only is nr. 5... or was he just bragging? :S

Well... this may sound a bit stupid, but there could also be a hole in Nell's head covered by her mask
Old 2007-09-15, 06:46   Link #65
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
That certainly would be interesting.

The only other somewhat normal location her hole could be is below her throat and above her breasts, kinda near where Ulquiorra's has moved. When we see her back, the very top of it is still covered and we don't see the very top of her body from the front either, so it's still a possible location.

I can't wait until next issue though; it should be good.

EDIT: You know what'll be fun? If Inoue gets a chance to use her ability to heal Nel's mask. Still, it's not really clear if her broken mask is even effecting her at this point or not.
I don't think it could be there as you can see that area in the second page I posted in the upper right hand pannel you can see into where her clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
u know, the hole could be right between her breasts... then we might never see it... or we will see it when ichigo is super embarrassed like when yoruichi got naked in the tub with him... *crosses fingers*

anyone find a raw yet? please pm me if so... MH is in server hell right now
right between her breasts doesn't work cause we should be able to see the back of it here. we clearly see from the top of her hips to right below the shoulders.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-09-15, 07:45   Link #66
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Nell is awesome Looks like they might have a powerful ally on their side for this coming winter battle.
Old 2007-09-15, 08:27   Link #67
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Nell is awesome Looks like they might have a powerful ally on their side for this coming winter battle.
I 2nd this, Nell is just too awesome. They introduced a great new character

Never see the cool characters we what to see pwn on this type of level, its refreshing to see some outright pwnage once in awhile.
Old 2007-09-15, 09:28   Link #68
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I'm pretty worried about nell though. If nell was that good and perfect, there would be no reason for peshe and donchakka to be so worried about her. They'd be like "YAY, LADY NEL FINALLY REVIVES" or something. I get a feeling she has a 2nd personality or something, some kind of aspect that makes her very dangerous.

Or maybe im thinking too much =/
Old 2007-09-15, 09:48   Link #69
Zanshun

Umm peshe and donchakka seemed nothing but excited that she her spiritual pressure is back. Didn't see a shred of worry, more surprise and happiness.
Old 2007-09-15, 10:58   Link #70
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Their fear wasnt obvious in 291, but its quite obvious in chap 289. Don donchaka was clearly freaking out about nell, his facial expressions are quite obvious he wasn't full of excitement.

From 289:
"Enough already! We don't have enough time for this! We have to find Nell! .... No it can't wait! We have to find her now! ... ... We can't let her go!! If she goes any deeper into las noches, then..."

In fact, if you look closely, Don was already crying in 289. ( though he stopped in 291 ).
Old 2007-09-15, 11:06   Link #71
kadenza

im thinking it could b a possibility her mask cracked as she was becoming to non-hollow so it was breaking up, she could also could hav been the former no2, demoted to 3 then for some reason left the espada, but even though she seems rly strong i still wonder if she would b able to handle emo ulq =/
Old 2007-09-15, 12:14   Link #72
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Their fear wasnt obvious in 291, but its quite obvious in chap 289. Don donchaka was clearly freaking out about nell, his facial expressions are quite obvious he wasn't full of excitement.

From 289:
"Enough already! We don't have enough time for this! We have to find Nell! .... No it can't wait! We have to find her now! ... ... We can't let her go!! If she goes any deeper into las noches, then..."

In fact, if you look closely, Don was already crying in 289. ( though he stopped in 291 ).

the reason why they are crying is that
1.they are gonna loose Little sister nell
2. Something is wrong with her and will die if she stays in that form
3. She will be killed by the Esparda

I seriously doubt shes like Ichigo/HIchigo

Hell I wouldn't be surpised of she gives Ichigo her Power making him stronger and a longer time on his VIzard.

woah I take all that back. except the last 2 sentences

those 2 dorks look surpised but not in a bad way the ant dude says "Its just like old times" WOuldn't they be more worried? and say something like "No She cant do that or" "we gotta stop her" if some kind of shit was gonna hit the fan?
Old 2007-09-15, 12:30   Link #73
Rehwyn

Personally, I think they were more worried about her being spotted and recognized by other Espada in her child form. It seems to me they weren't expecting her to revert back to adult form, but I might be wrong.

Honestly though, I am a bit worried something about her will be off or she'll be killed helping Ichigo escape or something. I can't remember the last time a new, cool, significant Bleach character was killed but... can't help but fear it. ><;;
Old 2007-09-15, 13:03   Link #74
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Personally, I think they were more worried about her being spotted and recognized by other Espada in her child form. It seems to me they weren't expecting her to revert back to adult form, but I might be wrong.

Honestly though, I am a bit worried something about her will be off or she'll be killed helping Ichigo escape or something. I can't remember the last time a new, cool, significant Bleach character was killed but... can't help but fear it. ><;;
yea ;_; I completly agree, Somethings gonna happen I can feel it.. but I hope thats just gas....
Old 2007-09-15, 14:15   Link #75
lucasd

95% chance that when Ulq appear she will run, saying something like yoruichi to bya (copycasta)
Old 2007-09-15, 16:38   Link #76
Lendial

noitora:"oh crap"

lol someones going to release and get killed. either that or he gets saved by ulqy
Old 2007-09-15, 16:51   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

fairly boring and short chapter... it seems to be an-ongoing trend.
Old 2007-09-15, 18:05   Link #78
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
I can't remember the last time a new, cool, significant Bleach character was killed but... can't help but fear it. ><;;
Nell would be the first.
Old 2007-09-15, 18:57   Link #79
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
I'm pretty worried about nell though. If nell was that good and perfect, there would be no reason for peshe and donchakka to be so worried about her. They'd be like "YAY, LADY NEL FINALLY REVIVES" or something. I get a feeling she has a 2nd personality or something, some kind of aspect that makes her very dangerous.

Or maybe im thinking too much =/
What if those two are realy bad guys who played a part in Nell being thrown out and thier job was to keep her away from the Espada , it would explain why they are worried.
________
FUCKTUBE#

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:12.
Old 2007-09-15, 21:58   Link #80
Nuzzles

God dammit, Ichigo better bloody not be trained by Nell in secret.

Please, no.
Closed Thread