eh?

Send a message via AIM to clvl Send a message via MSN to clvl
Thanks.
Old 2004-12-12, 11:08   Link #1762
Leolocks
[flaming magnolia]

Send a message via MSN to Leolocks
Does Kurenai have advanced bloodline?

Almost all the people in the anime who have weird eyes also have advanced bloodlines or other special abilities (Sasuke, Neji, Hinata, Naruto (when demonized), Gaara, Oro...)

Well, Kurenai's got really weird, red eyes... Does she have an advanced bloodline/special ability as well?
Old 2004-12-12, 11:50   Link #1763
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocks
Almost all the people in the anime who have weird eyes also have advanced bloodlines or other special abilities (Sasuke, Neji, Hinata, Naruto (when demonized), Gaara, Oro...)

Well, Kurenai's got really weird, red eyes... Does she have an advanced bloodline/special ability as well?
A good question, which can't be awnsered since we don't know yet.
All we know she is a fresh jounin, and peaks in Genjutsu.
Apart from that, we don't know jack shit.
Old 2004-12-12, 12:17   Link #1764
kloneo
He eq me, without reason.

I have a couple of questions that might have come up earlyer.

- Rasengan en chidori are they a Jutsu type or something else? How strong are they in the difficulty level?
- And can those moves be coppied by a sharingan eye, is it theoreticly possible?
- Can no-sharingan ninjas like naruto learn chidori?
Old 2004-12-12, 12:22   Link #1765
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloneo
I have a question that might have come up earlyer.

Rasengan en chidori are they a Jutsu type or something else? How strong are they in the difficulty level? And can those moves be coppied by a sharingan eye, is it theoreticly possible?
Rasengan and Chidoi are no Elemental releases if that is what you mean,
they don't don't belong to Doton, Hyoton, Katon, Suiton, or Raiton.

As for their difficulty level, this is offcourse debatable, but I think most people would agree that Rasengan is S-class and Chidori A-class.

Chidori can be copied simply because there are seals involved. Rasengan is all about chakra manipulation and compression and since there are no seals, and Sharingan cannot see Chakra flows, it cannot be copied.

Actually I think a Byakugan user would find it easier to learn the Rasengan in contrast to a Sharingan user.

ah, you eddited your post, so you about your last question,

Sure Naruto could learn it. After all, Kakashi developed the Jutsu without copying it from someone. It's just that the Chidori is working best on a high speed body like Sasuke, Kakashi and Lee for that matter. But in theory..there is not reason to doubt that Naruto could learn the Chidori.
Old 2004-12-12, 12:49   Link #1766
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Rasengan and Chidoi are no Elemental releases if that is what you mean,
they don't don't belong to Doton, Hyoton, Katon, Suiton, or Raiton.
It's Futon not Hyoton

Quote:
As for their difficulty level, this is offcourse debatable, but I think most people would agree that Rasengan is S-class and Chidori A-class.
Jiraiya said that the Rasengan was an A-class ninjutsu.

Quote:
Chidori can be copied simply because there are seals involved. Rasengan is all about chakra manipulation and compression and since there are no seals, and Sharingan cannot see Chakra flows, it cannot be copied.
You don't know that, the Sharingan doesn't need handseals to read through a jutsu.
The problem would rather be that you would need to train your body for both these jutsu and thus can't copy them like that.
Old 2004-12-12, 12:56   Link #1767
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
It's Futon not Hyoton
oh right, actually I forgot Futon, and added Hyoton from the Naruto Movie.
Quote:
Jiraiya said that the Rasengan was an A-class ninjutsu.
Would that make Chidori B class? or A-class as well..Rasengan seems harder to master, but we don't know the details of the Chidori training, so it's hard to Judge.
Quote:
You don't know that, the Sharingan doesn't need handseals to read through a jutsu.
The problem would rather be that you would need to train your body for both these jutsu and thus can't copy them like that.
All te same, we know Sharingan can't see the chakra flow as clear as Byakugan. it would seem logic to me the Sharingan can't copy the flow of chakra one needs to create a perfect rasengan sphere...
Old 2004-12-12, 12:57   Link #1768
raijin

Quote:
Unfortunately, you are incorrect concerning Rasengan's rank:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raijin
Here's an image where Jiraiya states the Rasengan as an A rank jutsu from the original Japanese manga (Volume 17 chapter 151):

Statement on the left:
Jiraiya - "Aランク超高等忍術レベル..."

Translation:
Jiraiya - "A-rank super high class ninjutsu level..."
Quote:
Well, the extent of the Sharingan's copying ability is still debatable, since it has never been stated what kind of jutsu it can and cannot copy. Although we can make assumptions based on the information that has been stated, it's still a little inconclusive.
Old 2004-12-12, 13:12   Link #1769
Satoru

I agree with you, raijin.

In the same chapter, Jiraiya says something like the 4th was 6 grades above the 2nd...Can you explain that too? I don't understand.
Old 2004-12-12, 13:17   Link #1770
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Would that make Chidori B class? or A-class as well..Rasengan seems harder to master, but we don't know the details of the Chidori training, so it's hard to Judge.
The Chidori and the Rasengan are both A-class jutsu.

Quote:
All te same, we know Sharingan can't see the chakra flow as clear as Byakugan. it would seem logic to me the Sharingan can't copy the flow of chakra one needs to create a perfect rasengan sphere...
?
The chakra of the Rasengan is perfectly visible for anyone.
Actually the Sharingan isn't really useful to get what this move is about, anyone with half a brain can understand that, heck even Naruto understood.
It's just that it's all about chakra control which you can't copy.
Without the proper training, knowing how the Rasengan works is useless.

No Satoru, Jiraiya talked about the Rasengan not the 4th.
Old 2004-12-12, 13:59   Link #1771
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
It's just that it's all about chakra control which you can't copy.
Without the proper training, knowing how the Rasengan works is useless.
Nail on the head,
But by saying that your basicaly agreeing it's not copyable.
Old 2004-12-12, 14:11   Link #1772
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

You may be able to copy it but not to use it.
Except for a sharingan user already extremely good and trained at this kind of chakra control or a non-sharingan user with the same training/capacities who would observe the Rasengan during half a minute that's it ^^
Old 2004-12-12, 14:20   Link #1773
kloneo

Where can i find what this all means Doton, Hyoton, Katon, Suiton, or Raiton. If its not in those elementral jutsu's where does rasengan en chidori belong to than?
So basicly rasengan cant be coppied and chidori can, if you train the move? And why can only sharingan people do the chidori?
Old 2004-12-12, 14:32   Link #1774
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Where can i find what this all means Doton, Hyoton, Katon, Suiton, or Raiton. If its not in those elementral jutsu's where does rasengan en chidori belong to than?
So basicly rasengan cant be coppied and chidori can, if you train the move? And why can only sharingan people do the chidori?
Doton = Earth release
Futon = Wind release
Katon = Fire release
Raiton = Lightning release
Suiton = Water release
Hyoton = Ice release

Chidori and Rasengan are just Ninjutsu's who are not part of any elemental release. Just like Kage bunshin, it's a ninjutsu but not elemental

If you read the above posts you can find the awnser to your last question.
Old 2004-12-12, 16:14   Link #1775
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
And why can only sharingan people do the chidori?
Because Chidori requires you to run at a high speed and without Sharingan you won't be able to dodge counterattacks. One can use it without Sharingan, but it's highly dangerous (Sasuke would have died when he plunged Gaara's ball if he hadn't had Sharingan).
Old 2004-12-12, 16:20   Link #1776
kloneo

Does itachi know chidori? How high up the strenght ranking sits itachi. How strong is he compared to the konoha shinobi?
Old 2004-12-12, 16:26   Link #1777
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Does itachi know chidori? How high up the strenght ranking sits itachi. How strong is he compared to the konoha shinobi?
Well 99% yes he should have copied it. His strength is kage Level. He would pwn all the Konoha shinobi.
Old 2004-12-12, 17:04   Link #1778
Satoru

Quote:
Of course. He recognized it immediately when Sasuke was trying to kill him. ^^
And you shouldn't mess with him unless you are sannin/hokage lvl.
Old 2004-12-13, 03:22   Link #1779
ctown

When will there be a OST 3? It's around X-Mas and it shoudl be a profitable time to release something but I guess not this year cause they would atleast let use know of a date
Old 2004-12-13, 03:49   Link #1780
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
I agree with you, raijin.

In the same chapter, Jiraiya says something like the 4th was 6 grades above the 2nd...Can you explain that too? I don't understand.
Well, based on what Jiraiya says in the right hand bubble of the frame that raijin posted, it seems that there are 8 degrees of difficulty for jutsus, with 8 being most difficult and 1 being the easiest. So Jiraiya says that rasengan is a 6th-degree jutsu, 2 degrees removed from the top, and this is because it is an A-rank super high grade ninjutsu.

So I think it's a misunderstanding, Jiraiya doesn't say anything about the 4th and 2nd hokage in that sentence.