AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-02-01, 18:12   Link #2461
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Actually, what happened to Gazille and Mistgun? Gazille shouldn't have been affected by that spell, and Mistgun knew what was happening and so he shouldn't have been caught up in that spell either. And actually, depending on how wide the radius actually was, Elfman and Mira might have escaped it too with their whole going to church thing.
I think the entire town was taken so both Elfman and Mira were also taken too. Gazille is probably back on the Earth realm while there is a chance that we might see an Edras version of him. I have a feeling that Mistgun may play a big part in this arc.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 02:11   Link #2462
thedonkiluminati

This arc just keeps getting better. Lisana is alive like alot of people thought, there is a much older looking version of Wendy, there was a Natsu in that world, and Erza is the enemy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 2010-02-02, 03:25   Link #2463
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Tuesday is such a sweet day <3
Spoiler for 170:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 04:19   Link #2464
game2007

Who thinks when that Gazille arrives at this place, he will be accompanied by a cat that he had always wanted for so long?
game2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 04:24   Link #2465
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Somehow I'm imagining Happy is not from the other world; given there appears to be some law of mutual existence going on. Also Gazel going there would be a little forced.
Old 2010-02-02, 05:01   Link #2466
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Question: if Fairy Tail is a dark guild, and Makarov is the most probable king of Edras (along with dark Gerard since Mashima loves the guy), who is the FT guildmaster in Edras? -hopes for Luxus, parallel worlds are where things you don't get happen!-
Old 2010-02-02, 05:57   Link #2467
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Pretty sure Mistgun is the gerald from Erdas.
Old 2010-02-02, 09:07   Link #2468
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Tuesday is such a sweet day <3
Spoiler for 170:
I so agree! Lucy is like OH SO HAWT!!!! She is my favorite so far. Too bad he kept Erza pretty much the same... I was hoping to see a girly girl in something lacy. Also kinds pissed about Mira Jane, I was hoping for the same situation we have going on with Lucy. Well I can't complain too much, he does great fan service.

On to more important matters. Where did it say Markov was the king? Did I miss that somewhere??? Plus I really want to see Erdas Natsu, he is probably riding a train somewhere knitting a quilt... but it would be funny if the two met somewhere in this arc.
Old 2010-02-02, 09:34   Link #2469
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I said Makarov is the most probable king, nothing's been said about it yet though...E!Natsu riding trains would be simple yet weird I don't mind normal Mira since she's walking fanservice during her fights
Quote:
Pretty sure Mistgun is the gerald from Erdas.
I believe Mashima has the balls to add an extra Sieg at this point, but I got no idea as to who the higher-ups in Edras could be.
Old 2010-02-02, 09:41   Link #2470
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I so agree! Lucy is like OH SO HAWT!!!! She is my favorite so far. Too bad he kept Erza pretty much the same... I was hoping to see a girly girl in something lacy. Also kinds pissed about Mira Jane, I was hoping for the same situation we have going on with Lucy. Well I can't complain too much, he does great fan service.

On to more important matters. Where did it say Markov was the king? Did I miss that somewhere??? Plus I really want to see Erdas Natsu, he is probably riding a train somewhere knitting a quilt... but it would be funny if the two met somewhere in this arc.
It doesn't say anywhere who the king is. People are just leaping to the assumption that since we haven't seen Makarov, and people are more or less reversed, that he'll somehow be the king.

Personally I figure that Makarov was arrested when the guild refused to disband, or possibly already retired, and that the king will be someone entirely new. Likewise I figure that most of the villain's of the arc aside from Erza will be new.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 13:51   Link #2471
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Also kinds pissed about Mira Jane, I was hoping for the same situation we have going on with Lucy.
If that happened, I'd hope she have a bulldog personality, but would be super weak. I don't think they could handle her being as strong as she was with hair trigger temper for long. Unless your a masochist, lol.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 13:57   Link #2472
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
If that happened, I'd hope she have a bulldog personality, but would be super weak. I don't think they could handle her being as strong as she was with hair trigger temper for long. Unless your a masochist, lol.
I was expecting the other world Mira to be what she was before Lisana died.
Old 2010-02-02, 18:12   Link #2473
orangejuicetang

Although if it was truly flipped, she would have started out as cheerful Mira, but once Lisana died, then she would turn into "devil" Mira. But Lisana there hasn't died yet, so she hasn't flipped.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 19:55   Link #2474
Wrath88
Kissing...

Or perhaps Elfman did go berserk, but Lisana didn't die. Still, the shock of losing control made him into the wuss we see, as well are turning Devil Mira into the cheerful one we know.
Old 2010-02-03, 00:23   Link #2475
AdventSleeper

I'm really starting to like this new arc....

Though this being a parallel world, I just feel it's sort of strange for so many of the fairy tail members to be associated with each other..
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 07:14   Link #2476
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Makarov being the king...huh ? I guess, if his personality got inversed or something like that, then he might be hating the Fairy Tail rather than loving it just like the Earthland counterpart....While I want some other candidates or even new person to be the king, I guess that the probabilty of Makarov being the king is quite high too (considering how Erza is in this parallel world).

Quote:
Though this being a parallel world, I just feel it's sort of strange for so many of the fairy tail members to be associated with each other..
The bonds within people heart transcends between dimension

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 08:03   Link #2477
Kafriel
Senior Guest

There is always Ivan too, instead of leading a dark guild he could be head of the council/country/whatever...and according to Gildarz' into card he hates the guy, so just maybe we might get a fight between the two, assuming Gildarz is normal and an ally in this world.
Old 2010-02-03, 20:38   Link #2478
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

I don't know why Fairy Tail isn't a sub forum with it's own Image thread, but here are some color images from the latest chapters. I'll spoiler em just in case.

Spoiler for MANGA COLOR IMAGES:
Old 2010-02-04, 01:46   Link #2479
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I don't know why Fairy Tail isn't a sub forum with it's own Image thread,
Manga popularity doesn't count; only anime popularity. It is a anime forum after all. The anime doesn't seem to be extremely popular [here at animesuki].
Old 2010-02-04, 02:07   Link #2480
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Manga popularity doesn't count; only anime popularity. It is a anime forum after all. The anime doesn't seem to be extremely popular [here at animesuki].
Yeah your right, I watched like the first two anime episodes and INHO, they made it way too cutesy so I stopped watching. The Manga is way better, the anime is too for younger kids, they don't match.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen