AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 02:01   Link #5121
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Anyway, anybody got anything to talk?
Old 2009-12-02, 02:28   Link #5122
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Well, first thing is, she still not be free from kidnapping!
this because this is a bad world a people can kidnap her to do anything they like right?
so she still not be free from bad things,
Lol, yea, like many people would waste their time kidnapping someone who isn't rich. It will relieve her from that world nevertheless.

Even Hayate is smart enough to try kidnapping her because he thinks she rich. Wolf, are you at least as smart as Hayate when you reach your end?

Quote:
second, addiction takes time to recover,
it's like smoking, once you start, it be hard to stop yourself from smoking but if you reduced it bit by bit, you can finally stop smoking unless you prefer cold turkey which makes you stop smoking at all but that is the hardest,
Zod, you an idiot because you recommended cold turkey but cold turkey only effective to a very determined person who can stop their wants!
So she does need the inheritance even if she want to use less money,
its all takes time.
Wolf, you're an idiot.

It takes time to train, and getting rid of the inheritance is a start which has to begin somewhere in her life. This reducing of "bit by bit" you are talking about is no where to be found if she continues to live like this. How ironic, it seems I trust in Nagi's ability to survive more than you. At least, if she starts right now, she could do something for Hayate.

When will she want to use it less? How will she start to use it less? Maybe sometimes after Mikado finished using her and throw her out?
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 02:34   Link #5123
Wolfnagi

What i meant is she just can't throw away her money like that!!!
What i meant is by first start living cheaper bit by bit and not just throwing away your fortune!!!
Its like this, you smoking, and you want to quit, but you just can't resist the addiction so you started smoking less and less and finally you can just stop smoking for good!
I once addicted to games and have played till 3-4 in the morning but once i started playing less and less,
i just can stop playing anytime i want,
you really does't know how to handle addiction Zod.

Also, what if anybody kidnap her to rape her?
it can also be like that!

You really does't know the world, Zod
Old 2009-12-02, 03:00   Link #5124
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
What i meant is she just can't throw away her money like that!!!
What i meant is by first start living cheaper bit by bit and not just throwing away your fortune!!!
Its like this, you smoking, and you want to quit, but you just can't resist the addiction so you started smoking less and less and finally you can just stop smoking for good!
I once addicted to games and have played till 3-4 in the morning but once i started playing less and less,
i just can stop playing anytime i want,
you really does't know how to handle addiction Zod.
How is she going living cheaper "bit by bit?" She practically learned how to use money like throwing trashes away with the limitless amount of cash provided to her. There is no one to tell her when to use money nor stop her from using money like toilet papers. This "less and less" isn't happening in case you haven't notice.

Lol, your addictions is incomparable to hers; you obvious don't understand her very well.

Quote:
Also, what if anybody kidnap her to rape her?
it can also be like that!

You really does't know the world, Zod
You obvious did not understand how the world works or my statement.

There is no more incentive to capture her, naturally, if she is not rich. She can finally be freed from this world of constantly endanger of being kidnap that she had lived for 13 years.
Old 2009-12-02, 03:08   Link #5125
Wolfnagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
How is she going living cheaper "bit by bit?" She practically learned how to use money like throwing trashes away with the limitless amount of cash provided to her. There is no one to tell her when to use money nor stop her from using money like toilet papers. This "less and less" isn't happening in case you haven't notice.

Lol, your addictions is incomparable to hers; you obvious don't understand her very well.
Then,
can you explain to me how does a heavy smoker or drug addict can stopped smoking/taking drugs huh?
There must be a way and its definitely not Cold Turkey,
so how does Nagi need to stop spending money,
definitely not Cold turkey!

Quote:
You obvious did not understand how the world works or my statement.

There is no more incentive to capture her, naturally, if she is not rich. She can finally be freed from this world of constantly endanger of being kidnap that she had lived for 13 years.
Well,
she still can be kidnap even if she's poor,
remember the chapter where Saki got kidnapped (thought they actually want to kidnap Wataru), they still though they can get some money by asking ransom,
Even a poor person can be kidnap and ask for ransom and the family need to borrow money from loansharks to pay their kidnapped family.
That's the part you didn't understand!
Old 2009-12-02, 03:25   Link #5126
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Then,
can you explain to me how does a heavy smoker or drug addict can stopped smoking/taking drugs huh?
There must be a way and its definitely not Cold Turkey,
so how does Nagi need to stop spending money,
definitely not Cold turkey!
Because there is something that they want to protect which help them change slowly. They don't just stop out of the blue.

Same goes with Nagi; she won't just stop her ways of spending and usage of money for no reason if she CONSTANTLY having limitless amount of cash with no one telling her to limit herself.

Quote:
Well,
she still can be kidnap even if she's poor,
remember the chapter where Saki got kidnapped (thought they actually want to kidnap Wataru), they still though they can get some money by asking ransom,
Even a poor person can be kidnap and ask for ransom and the family need to borrow money from loansharks to pay their kidnapped family.
That's the part you didn't understand!
OF COURSE, there is a chance that anyone can get kidnap regardless of their wealth.

However, Nagi is living in a world where KIDNAPPING is FREQUENTLY/NORMALLY which she WILL BE FREED from that world if she is not rich. That's what you don't understand.

Old 2009-12-02, 03:30   Link #5127
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Nagi can live without her money, but she decides not to, because it's nice being rich. She's not addicted to it, she's just used to her current lifestyle.. okay, you could call it addicting.. sort of.. but it's not like she'll die if she becomes poor. She'd just adapt to her new circumstances. She probably has enough money for a 3LDK, which Hayate would love to live in. Hehe..

Nagi would be freed of anyone that's after her money, but depending how she'd lose it (or the right to the inheritance - imagine someone donating her money, possibly Athena if Hayate chooses her), Mikado could make her life miserable if things don't go according to his plans. I presume that Mikado wants Godlike powers that he'd attain by gaining access to the RG. Though we don't know yet why didn't he get such powers before, 10 years ago...

Having her current lifestyle is nice, and giving it all up for Hayate is all good, but if Hayate goes on Athena's side after she'd done that for him... well,... that's just not nice...

If given the offer, accepting money from Athena in such a situation would be the finishing blow. I think she'd think that she's being pitied by her, even though it makes sense to accept, or if it was planned, or if Hayate asked her nicely. If she gave up her wealth for Hayate's sake, with some sort of expectation, even if she didn't mention any, she's still expecting him to stay by her side, to uphold the promise he made her, perhaps she still believes that he's in love with her, and that would be the ultimate betrayal.

In such a situation, even if he was by Athena's side with mutual love, he'd feel devastated upon learning Nagi's delusion that she thought that he loved her, and that's why she took him in... plus breaking that many promises that he made her...

Right now Hayate needs a "push", a form of "consent" to choose one. That, or a third option...

If there is an alternative, Isumi might come too late to tell him. I'm assuming that Nagi will give him that "consent" in the following chapters. Or at least do / tell him something that would make him choose..

Perhaps he'd pick Nagi, while hoping for an alternative... Wouldn't Midas leave Athena's body by himself through the fear of forever merging with her and becoming a different being entirely? Assuming that's the case...

Unless he gets to keep his personality, and it's Athena that's "absorbed".

Heh, who knows...?

Who doesn't understand, raise yer arm! *gets shotgun ready*

RAISE IT!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 03:58   Link #5128
Koroshiya_Kame_13

So is the recent disscussion about Nagi's life after she loses her inheritance and how she copes with it? Personally, I don't think Nagi would be able to cope with the huge amount of money loss if she's disinherited. If she loses all her assets, she wouldn't be able to "spend less" everytime if she has no money. If she does have her assets, I still don't think Nagi'll stop using money like water. Where's the fun in not spending as much money as you can when you basically have an infinite amount?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 07:51   Link #5129
Rah

She could deal with it in time. She's already getting used to her part time job. She's starting to learn the value of hard work and money.

Well, we'll see how it goes. I'm gonna repeat myself like a broken record and say it again. Nagi might give Hayate a form of consent (intentional or not) with the chat they'll have in the next chapter, or through more chapters that will make him choose between them. If it's a form of consent then he'll probably go to Athena's side. Dunno if there's a third option, but he's desperate, and probably can't wait for Isumi to find out.

Ah, two more days till we find out... at least that's the quickest possible..
Old 2009-12-02, 09:15   Link #5130
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

I couldn't comprehend much of whatever what was posted after me back there... looks like I have to fight fire with fire.. or crazy w/ crazy..

Inb4 posting everything blatantly factual to incomparably crazy stuff about Hayate's secret family, dark past, his being last heir to a royal family stuff and crap.
Old 2009-12-02, 09:23   Link #5131
Rah

Yeah, nothing new there. You'll need a map and a dictionary soon, plus perhaps a translator if you'll want to understand anything.

Just tell us what you think that Nagi will tell Hayate.
Old 2009-12-02, 09:38   Link #5132
leoblack9

Following Nagi's usual attitude when talking to Hayate the most common one would be something in between "Come enjoy this last day with us! Or *insert some threat here about his job as a butler*. She could always ask him why is he acting like that but it wouldn't happen since her discussion with Maria. She could also share a story with Hayate about something with her mom being lost in an underground maze which was the ruins underneath the mansion.

My favored choice (being on the usual tone of the story, not anything new) of the moment is talking some sense into this guy who couldn't get out of this trance. She could offer him indirect advice, or just cut the crap by hitting him with anything! Sakuya's fan, throw him in the pool! Whatever snaps him out of that state.

I would also be expecting something unexpected, like what I said before, something like "You could go save her, the gem doesn't matter."

I expect anything to happen, so I'm pretty open-minded right now.
Old 2009-12-02, 09:49   Link #5133
Rah

If you pushed Hayate in the pool in his current state, he'd probably comply by drowning.

Mhm.. Nagi will indeed probably give him advice, but I'd prefer if she gave him an ok to go do what he must. Perhaps even without understanding what's bothering him, and how it'll affect her and their relationship...

Guess we have to wait and see.. :<
Old 2009-12-02, 10:04   Link #5134
leoblack9

Well to be honest I liked scenes with Emo-yate because it makes the others wonder why is he like that and become more concerned. But I'm only in it for the time bomb that is the secret that I've been waiting for it be so exposed in a sudden way and rejoice at the reactions whatever it is.

They can all enjoy whatever they want! I'll enjoy Hayate's scene.. it's still a ticking time bomb. Whomever would likely to expose the secret would be my hero!
Old 2009-12-02, 10:07   Link #5135
Wolfnagi

That would be Hina i think
anyway, i'm back from watching ZnT first season marathon,
and after watching it,
i 99.99999999999999999999999999% believe that Hayate would finally ended up with Nagi even with all the problems.
Anyway, its 11 o'clock right here,
i might be in for a few minutes.
Old 2009-12-02, 10:17   Link #5136
leoblack9

Quote:
That would be Hina i think
anyway, i'm back from watching ZnT first season marathon,
and after watching it,
i 99.99999999999999999999999999% believe that Hayate would finally ended up with Nagi even with all the problems.
Anyway, its 11 o'clock right here,
i might be in for a few minutes.
Try not to watch ZnT Season 2 onwards.. unless you like butchered plots + lots and lots of skinship. (lol I'm being so conservative here in the words)

Anything could happen to set that 99.99% back to zero, <insert any gurren lagann reference here>

And if Nagi would probably end up with Hayate I can only come up with something like, well nevermind.

Last edited by leoblack9; 2009-12-02 at 10:28.
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 10:22   Link #5137
Wolfnagi

What do you mean by Hata lied?
If Hayate end up with Nagi does't mean that Athena have to die.
Anyway, i bought ZnT DVD which contain the entire three season so i'll start with the second season later, and what do you mean by skinship?
Finally, what do you mean by 99.99% back to zero?
Old 2009-12-02, 10:26   Link #5138
leoblack9

Quote:
What do you mean by Hata lied?
If Hayate end up with Nagi does't mean that Athena have to die.
Anyway, i bought ZnT DVD which contain the entire three season so i'll start with the second season later, and what do you mean by skinship?
Finally, what do you mean by 99.99% back to zero?
Znt 2&3 are notorious for this "skinship" you can try and google it if you want, but I'll leave it up to you to find out soon if you watch it.

Ehem, have you watched Gurren Lagann? Try watching it it's a good series! And most of what I've said came from there.

Back on topic, what the hell? I can't think of anything right now about hte topic.
Old 2009-12-02, 10:53   Link #5139
Wolfnagi

I want to watch Gurren Lagann but everytime i it shows,
my sis takes over the remote and i didn't get to watch it.
Anyway, what do you mean by skinship? Seriously?

Edit:
Just read about skinship,
so what, all the touching and kissing and hugging,
it just part of the culture.
I don't mind about it at all,
instead, i already expect something like that would happen.
Too much reading shoujo manga i guess

Edit:
Guys,
is there anyone here?

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-12-03 at 02:43.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 03:04   Link #5140
Voltorn
something is missing...

Quote:
Right now, her main suffering is her misunderstanding with Hayate; the most important person to her right now. If she lost that, It WILL BE WORST PAIN.Moreover, what is more scarier and suffer than living in a world without knowing anyone including yourself.
It will not benefit Athena nor Hayate if she lost her memory, and this isn't just some kind of amnesia that you know you will be able to recover. How do you know she will ever get her memories and past back? What if she stays like that forever with that great change of personality "that no one will able to recognize who she is."

I'll leave the movies you saw to yourself. It may or may not end up good but who cares. We are talking her benefit and her feelings which have NOTHING to do with those in the movies you saw.
oh
She will recover
her power of love =)
she has been looking for him more than 9 years even she knows that his life isn't good, he could forget her, he could be a bad person, he could be dead, etc.
beside, hayate, the person she loved, will help her with all the power and patient he had.
she'll recover easily =)

" What if she stays like that forever with that great change of personality "that no one will able to recognize who she is." "
what if hayate died just by a small accident
let say he slowly hit his head on the wall because he feel so sorry for Isumi's manga.
we know that he has a wonderful endurance power and things like that won't able to kill him or even to hurt him and nagi has the money to support his healthiness.
but he died cause of that
he died...
HE DIED
lol
don't doubt her power of love =)
her love should be stronger than hayate endurance
more than 9 years
omigosh
more than 9 years

lol
those movies r references

Quote:
Wait, wait, wait, and Nagi's mother is not Mikado's real daughter but just an adopted daughter and same goes for Nagi. And Nagi's father, I see very clearly that something is going on; oooo, there is a purpose why he looks sooooo familiar to Hayate. Ah yes, that's Hayate's real father, and Hayate was just an adopted son to his current parents. And this and that....Be a critic will ya? Anything can happen if it isn't proven, right?
Yukyun isn't his daughter?
yes!!
xD
he may adopts yukyun
but not for Nagi =)

Sanzenin found Maria and adopted her.
Then, Nagi was born not adopted. If Nagi is an adopted granddaughter, then Nagi should be the maid, not Maria be the maid.
( lol xD I laugh like hell for thinking bout Nagi with both Maria's personality and position, and Maria with both Nagi's personality and position xD )

short dialogue between Nagi and Maria from my imagination (a short fanfic xD)
( u don't need to reply or even to read this one, zod xD )
Spoiler:

"If" that's hayate's real father? why they throw hayate and keep nagi? Why would Sanzenin throw the one and only grandson and the first grandchild they have?
hayate "current" parents isn't dumb, they just (completely) blind, there's no illegal work for a baby hayate can do for his "current" parents, they better threw hayate or sold him to another family, but no, they don't do that, they raised him in their "way" because it's their child.
If people want to adopt a baby, the female won't be in a bed of the hospital.
If anything can happen if it isn't proven, then lies and dreams become truths.
lol
reminds me to "The Best School Year Ever" by Barbara Robinson
lol
if someone who u don't know tell u that you'll be physically dead in a week, what will u do?
a)panic and then make preparation
b)calm down and then make preparation
c)take it as a/an joke/ insult/ untrue/ whatever with the same meaning, and then forget it. (in other words, Ignore it)
d)take it as a/an joke/insult/ untrue/ whatever with the same meaning, and then tell it to your friend/s or relatives or both when chatting with him/her/them
e) chase him/her ,and then kick him/her in the ass or something like that.
f)other,_______________ (fill the line =D )
A/N : it's alright to do more than 1 choice =)

Quote:
Whether who did it is irrelevant. We are talking what benefits her...

Mind explaining what you mean?
Losing a memories about a dog is comparable to lose the memory of 16 years of your life which ultimately can change you into completely different person with the possession of a spirit? Isn't this funny...

And all I thought you care about was to reducing this pain and that pain...
lol xD
that means she can't do it by herself and she needs help. The greedy and holy spirit stick with her more than 9 years, and right now, the greedy and holy spirit almost completely own A-tan.
that's the pain.
after she lost her memory
she'll remember it step by step (start from memory about hayate)
and that pain will be reduced,but her love will enlarge.
That's the awesomeness of memory crash for a broken couple that in a loyal love.

No, I don't mind at all =)
here:
Quote:
Keeping her memories meaning remember the most important person to her right now, which is Hayate. Losing the memories of him is probably much worst than ANY PAIN she ever felt, aside from her parents' death.
she lost hayate more than 9 years.
she lost her memory bout Hayate, the person she really really really loved.
I say "losing her memory bout him is better than losing him"
because she has the power (love) and hayate has the support to send her nice memory back. She may remember her pains, but it won't hurt that much like before.
the dog was bout "losing" and "losing memory".

lol, I'm talking bout reducing "her" pain.

Quote:
She isn't like Maria nor A-tan which is precisely why it benefits her to train herself to be more capable, not just a spoiled rich kid.
She won't die just because she lost the inheritance, and she has Maria to support her.
yeah, at least she tried to make a "delicious" porriege and "clean" the mansion.
oh nevermind xD
that's just a joke
here the real one

well, Hayate and Maria train her. She ran for a marathon, went hiking a mountain, work at a cafe, etc.
She makes better development than last year.
It won't be a benefit for her to train herself for housework.
The house will explode in a minute. >.<
It's too early for her.
It's too fast.
It's like u jump from level 2 to level 1. (don't try this xD)
It's hurt. >.<
The detriment (pain) is much much bigger than the benefit (experience).
She need to take it step by step.
She is "dangerous".
She needs "patient".
yeah, she won't physically die.
But "the others" may.
Poor tama... lol xD xD xD xD xD xD

Quote:
She did said she can support herself without the inheritance. Moreover, it is because of the rich world she was provided that make her so incompetence.
that's a lie to piss off that damn old-man. -__-
here's the truth
http://beta.mangafox.com/manga/hayat...r/c229/11.html
If she loses her inheritance, she will lose the Sanzenin protection too. She will have no choice bout her business. Her business will be forced without any excuses to join the "war".
Many people wanted to have the inheritance. They'll group to destroy Nagi until she doesn't have a chance to get her inheritance back. They'll do anything to get those damn unlimited amount of money.
yeah the rich world make her like that. Even if she leave it, she'll still be targeted till she doesn't stand a chance...
They don't care anything bout her. They just care the "money".
She knows that her business is strong enough to endure those attacks...

Quote:
Staying inside the mansion is save but she still could get targeted once she go outside. She won't be free from kidnapping, etc... as long as she is rich. But she WILL be free if she doesn't have the money and living in the world could teach her a thing or two.
The "great addiction" is precisely why it will benefit if she could escape from it. If she won't even start, she will be traped in that world of addiction forever, and ever, and ever..
That's what the SP and butler for.
To "protect" their master. 0.0

Even if she doesn't have that "money" and already said "I won't take the inheritance", she'll still be targeted. They won't listen to her.
Hayate know half of the world that Nagi doesn't know almost at all. I said it half coz his life kinda... u know... -__-
Hayate can train and teach her bout the world.
She'll listen to him because...
Hayate is a very smart and tricky *cough* salesman. >.<
And Nagi loves him.

She already made her start. Making and growing her own business, so that she doesn't need to depend on that old man again. =)

Quote:
Lol, ok...she depends on blah, blah, blah which she won't have most of it without money from birth. Everything she does revolve around money.
If Nagi really needs money to survive, Athena has plenty to give to her, whether it's out of compassion, gratitude, or just because she doesn't want to see Hayate unhappy. It seems like it is much more beneficial to destroy the stone.
Everything she does revolve arounf money?
lol every "normal" 13 years old child in a good family does the same.

Like she'll accept it xD
She doesn;t know who is A-tan.
Knowing her and her feeling to Hayate just will make her feel "lose" if she accept it.
Knowing Hayate's feeling to A-tan will spiritually kill her.
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen