AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-19, 10:44   Link #1941
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Solid Snake defeated Vulcan Raven in a tank with grenades only. lol!

But either way real life tanks are tanks there weapons for war. Youkai's are youkai's there monsters, demons, super natural beings...etc and some are scary.

Man I need the next chapter quick RAW or scanlated `cause some OTHER manga ending kinda disappointed me because it wasn't presented well...
Solid Snake beat many freaks he souldn't stand a chance against. Like a cyber enhanced human the ninja whos strenght, speed and agility can easily rival or exceed any vampire. A psionic, A magic wielding shaman vulcan raven. among others.

Ryu Haybusa on the other hand this ninja has faced everything monsters have to offer and killed each and every being that came across him.

Doom marine destroyed the forces of hell with just human weaponry although the BFG would kill anything.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising

Last edited by Yorae_paladin1; 2008-07-19 at 11:01.
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 11:17   Link #1942
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I am not under estimating wind, but some of the modern missles have proven themselves inside of hurricane force winds. And the EMP can work both ways. Nuclear weapons give off an EMP wave as well, which could cause the electrical persons problems. And come to think of it, we have not seen anyone in the R+V world who can maniupulate the elements all that well. The only one I can think of is that fox.

The one thing you do have is the spreading out, which is the only way monsters could win. If they bunch up they are done for.

And with that "earn" the right to live, we differ vastly I can tell. But this could turn very nasty very quickly with this discussion, so I will drop it.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 11:17   Link #1943
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also Johnathan Joestar and young Joseph can kill vampires with their bare hands using Haman or Ripple. Which is similar to what Moka said using demonic aura or in Jojo's case ripple into strength and wield it as a weapon.
Old 2008-07-19, 12:10   Link #1944
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

EMPs have zero effect on a biological being, and Nukes can't give off EMPs while flying, thats just weird, it'll fry its own control systems.

The people in R+V are still technically kids. with very few exceptions. So they're not good sources to gauge from as they are still learning.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 12:26   Link #1945
TigerII
Pilot in Training

A Nuclear BLAST gives off an EMP wave. The nukes themselves don't.

And who knows what an EMP would do to someone who uses electricity. Since no biological being can manipulate electricty to the extent we are talking, who knows.
Old 2008-07-19, 12:27   Link #1946
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ok so you guys wonna include all those monsters? let me include the one thing that can eradicate all Monsters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgN9SD5Zzz0 the White Glint..lets see how the monsters fair agenst this monster made by man. and if that isnt enough to settle this little debate.... I'll bring in my good friends.. Dante and Cloud
Old 2008-07-19, 12:49   Link #1947
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Ok so you guys wonna include all those monsters? let me include the one thing that can eradicate all Monsters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgN9SD5Zzz0 the White Glint..lets see how the monsters fair agenst this monster made by man. and if that isnt enough to settle this little debate.... I'll bring in my good friends.. Dante and Cloud
I think Yukari might just want the white glint for her birthday. And insurance in fights for Tsukunes heart.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 15:41   Link #1948
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If ever Kokoa's familiar bat can become a tank that would be a hell of a surprise! XD
Old 2008-07-19, 16:01   Link #1949
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If ever Kokoa's familiar bat can become a tank that would be a hell of a surprise! XD
I wonder noone got the idea that when she's lonely the bat could turn into a ... nevermind, this thread really's corrputing me
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 17:21   Link #1950
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I wonder noone got the idea that when she's lonely the bat could turn into a ... nevermind, this thread really's corrputing me
Oh come on!!! That familiar bat that can turn into a long hard BAT too you know. If ya know what I mean after seeing Gin.
Old 2008-07-19, 18:35   Link #1951
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
OK after reading through 2 pages of back and fourth arguing i'll say my opinion on the matter. First you are comparing a reality that will never happen. So the outcome will always be unknown so half this argument is pointless. Second the yuki's strength is up the author of whoever creates them. Movies, other animes, games all have monsters of similar types depicted in different ways. So there is no one solution to the strength of a monster so there is no one guarantee that an American army will defeat them. Also neither is the American army invincible. We have lost wars, even with our superior technology, ie nam. Also its not impossible for a more superior power to lose in a fight. Take America's fight for independence into consideration, the British army was the might of the world, but we won. Next moving onto your "nuke" suggestion. Idk any president in the world that could get away with nuking its own country as a "solution" to its problem. The amount of innocent American casualties is catastrophic. And the president would easily be impeached and tried for mass murder of innocent human beings. You also have to remember that in R + V terms monsters are hiding in the human world as human look a-likes, so they could easily blend in and fight using gurellia tactics. And im sure you militant based supporters know what that means. I mean what if a monster is the guy driving the tank, you could never know. And that's only one of the possibilities were the army could fall. But as I said as in the beginning comparing the fictional with non-fictional is just impossible and the outcome will always be uncertain.

Well with all that said lets just get back to the topic at hand R + V

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 19:30   Link #1952
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I never said anything about the American army. I said Human army, as all all combined.

And the Americans beat the British because the British couldn't bring its full might. At that time, the English Empire was at the largest it had ever been, so they had to station troops around the world. At the time, there were more British troops than American colonist combined. But England had to station her troops around the world.

And I figured the nuking would be of its own nation(or as I said, a human military). And I only used the nuclear tactic as a last stand. When the monsters started the attack, they would slaughter all humans. When that is done, you "quarantine" and "cleanse" the area.
Old 2008-07-19, 20:40   Link #1953
Spags
Computer Programmer

Your human army network is flawed tho, amassing a "human" army would never happen. To much conflict in the world you of all should know that. Plus if monster did attack the humans wouldn't have the time to organize something of that matter. Anyways as i said before this is R + V topic so just drop it dude

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-07-19, 21:58   Link #1954
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Obviously you have no hope in humanity, when the world is pushed to extintion, human's might disband all hate and join together to destroy the most threatening enemy.

anyways lets get off this topic.
Old 2008-07-19, 22:25   Link #1955
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So um... does Moka's carpet changes color also when she goes vampire mode? lol >_> <_< XD
Old 2008-07-19, 23:38   Link #1956
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
So um... does Moka's carpet changes color also when she goes vampire mode? lol >_> <_< XD
lol, thats be strange o.0a I could guarantee you tho that it does change color when her and Tsukune are having a lil to much fun :O

Old 2008-07-20, 00:19   Link #1957
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
you freakin perv XD
Old 2008-07-20, 00:38   Link #1958
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol that totally flew over my head at first.. man.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 00:54   Link #1959
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
you freakin perv XD
Of course, did you just figured that out? lol XD
Old 2008-07-20, 00:57   Link #1960
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This is, pretty much a thread for pervs since there's nothing much to talk about with monthly serialization and no serious storyline yet.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire