AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-14, 18:54   Link #1081
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Basically it's a review of the earlier episodes before ep 6 with Neko in case anything was missed out by the viewers. New info may be revealed too.

Is this from their web radio?
Thanks! Its from the official website
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 01:26   Link #1082
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So let me see if I got this straight, the site has Neko giving reviews of earlier episodes up to episode 6? if so, I DEMAND LINKS!
Old 2012-11-15, 07:50   Link #1083
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-15, 11:05   Link #1084
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
So let me see if I got this straight, the site has Neko giving reviews of earlier episodes up to episode 6? if so, I DEMAND LINKS!
Seconded. I love Mikako Komatsu's Neko voice.
The preview for episode 7 was sooo cute!
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 11:26   Link #1085
Bern-san

Some images from K novel side:red which explains the bond between Mikoto, Izumo and Totsuka; Anna's story and Yata and Fushimi (who apparently is less creepy) joining into HOMRA
Images

And here from the blue side novel
There's someone who resembles Kuro (can't say if it's a boy or a girl) and guess the man with the scar is the previous king?
Images

If I'm not allowed to post them I'll delete it
Old 2012-11-15, 11:39   Link #1086
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, I guess Shiro isn't main character at all? He is plot device? This is why he don't have much screentime in the opening.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 11:42   Link #1087
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
Some images from K novel side:red which explains the bond between Mikoto, Izumo and Totsuka; Anna's story and Yata and Fushimi (who apparently is less creepy) joining into HOMRA
Images
I see, is this the starting point of Fushimi's MI-SA-KI~ obsessi- /shot

No one looks pleased at what they saw though.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 13:14   Link #1088
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 17:07   Link #1089
kuromitsu

1. Ah! So many pretty boys in uniforms! Team Blue is right after my own heart.

2. "shiranyai" u---uaaaaaahhhhhhhh!! *dies of moe*

3. Reishi. is. awesome.
Spoiler for ep 7:
Now if he would only sing that damn song.... I really want to see more of Reishi and the Sexy Corps, I hope they'll get their share of the spotlight in the next eps, after all that focus on Homra.

4. Seri is pretty awesome, too. I love what Sawashiro Miyuki is doing with her.

As for the rest,
Spoiler for ep 7:

By the way, congrats to the animators for the rain. I don't know how easy or difficult it is to handle rain the way they did in this episode, but it was pretty nice.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 17:45   Link #1090
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ok so... Suddenly, Shiro's memories are revealed, and there is... A guy whom we've never seen before?

Director Neko so cute.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 17:46   Link #1091
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Ok so... Suddenly, Shiro's memories are revealed, and there is... A guy whom we've never seen before?
We have, in ep 2(? he was dancing with the fox mask lady).
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 17:54   Link #1092
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
Images

And here from the blue side novel
There's someone who resembles Kuro (can't say if it's a boy or a girl) and guess the man with the scar is the previous king?
Images

If I'm not allowed to post them I'll delete it
Who's the girl beside Anna? It's not Maria right? Can't really see her name but doesn't look like it's Maria....
Old 2012-11-15, 18:03   Link #1093
mayumi

I am happy to see some blue king. Plot is progressing so its good. Now mikoto should break out and go adter shiro or meet reisi
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:17   Link #1094
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Finally, the term "Strain" has been dropped, although there's still no definition as to what a Strain is in the series. Basing on the similarities between Zeppelin Guy (Adolf K. Weissman) and Shiro, both of them might be clansmen of the Colorless King, but Adolf had been vying for the title of King, and is eliminating all the threats (i.e. Shiro and Tatara).

Also, Reisi is cool as ice.

Much of the mystery has been revealed, but can we say that Shiro is the Colorless King? Well, Neko was the one who manifested the Sword of Damocles.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:23   Link #1095
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Didn't Kuro already explain that a Strain is an individual who randomly gained psychic powers without the aid of a king?

Also, there was no sword manifested. That was just an illusion.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:24   Link #1096
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Finally, the term "Strain" has been dropped, although there's still no definition as to what a Strain is in the series. Basing on the similarities between Zeppelin Guy (Adolf K. Weissman) and Shiro, both of them might be clansmen of the Colorless King, but Adolf had been vying for the title of King, and is eliminating all the threats (i.e. Shiro and Tatara).

Also, Reisi is cool as ice.

Much of the mystery has been revealed, but can we say that Shiro is the Colorless King? Well, Neko was the one who manifested the Sword of Damocles.
lol a colorless "queen", now mine theori of the weissman being the "true mastermind behind everything" looks like is right and shiro was just a toy on his plans, now when was showed him dancing with the cat lady girl he surpised face was because shiro still "alive", i ever start to doubt if was shiro the killer and the video is a fake to make sure if him survived to the fall he gona get hunted by the red guys, but the question remains "who is shiro? and what he's relevance to weissman want him die?
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:31   Link #1097
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Didn't Kuro already explain that a Strain is an individual who randomly gained psychic powers without the aid of a king?

Also, there was no sword manifested. That was just an illusion.
but if was just a illusion the reisi blast was supposed to "pass" thourght her blast(like was showed when seri touched the guy passing and her arm passed throught him) not just both force collide until to explode.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-11-15 at 19:10.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:35   Link #1098
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Who's the girl beside Anna? It's not Maria right? Can't really see her name but doesn't look like it's Maria....
I don't think it's Maria, I guess she is Anna's mother or caretaker? Since they're holding hands and in the picture with her crying next to Mikoto might be some scene where she begs him to take care of Anna.

Excellent episode.
Munakata's bitchslap to Kuro
The action was nice.

And finally some reveals! When I saw that Neko's flashback ended at that before we saw Adolf K Weissman I was like that's it? Neko was such a troll.

Although we did see Weissman is involved, there's still many things that need to be cleared up. So what does Shiro know? I mean he got his sword or whatever it was and seemed to know how to use it.

Waiting for the next episode is going to be painful.
Old 2012-11-15, 18:42   Link #1099
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:

Director Neko so cute.
I can just imagine her movie. The adventures of Prince Shiro with his rice cracker shield and his meat allies, trying to save princess Neko from the evil Vegetable Wizard and his minions. If this movie doesn't get an academy award, I'll flippin jack the academy myself and give her one.
Old 2012-11-15, 18:44   Link #1100
Kazu-kun

Man I want someone to crush Munakata's "I'm so cool nothing fazes me" facade so hard. I can't stand the guy.

Anyway, pretty good episode. I liked that Shiro didn't leave Kuro behind. Neko was pretty awesome too. I kinda would like to see Neko and Anna doing some magiK together. lol

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural