AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 18:39   Link #701
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Like Chaos2Frozen said, you have to win the easy, normal, and hard modes of the Carta game at Sable Izolle to get the 3 Vesperia costumes.

Not just win, but a perfect win

Another thing that needs to be mentioned is that most of the fetch quest items for the 'formal' costumes require you to be near late game for the items to mysteriously appear. As for the swimsuits, once you know their locations, getting them would be a breeze, but Pascal's swimsuit is located smack in the middle of some strangely end-game leveled monsters...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 04:46   Link #702
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Thanks Brophrah, thanks Chaos. Now I've got some tangible searching. Already got Sophie's gothic lolita get up, was wondering if there was anything like that for Malik or Richard.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 02:10   Link #703
ijuinkun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And I know you said minus DLC, but I can't help but bring up this sugoooooooooooiiii download contents costumes
LMAO I loved their reaction to hearing that the "sugoi" download content was worth literally about a billion Gald and Richard was planning to make them pay to replace it.
ijuinkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 04:56   Link #704
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

So I'm fighting future arc last boss right now....damn it, you guys weren't kidding when you said there are stronger boss than Emeraude out there I've managed to bring her up using Dual the Sun...but for some reasons the buttons to activate Blue Earth didn't work and I got decimated ;_; After that, I couldn't even managed to bring her down to 6% hp anymore FFFFFFF

*sigh*
I guess I'll continue it next week.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 05:26   Link #705
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
So I'm fighting future arc last boss right now....damn it, you guys weren't kidding when you said there are stronger boss than Emeraude out there I've managed to bring her up using Dual the Sun...but for some reasons the buttons to activate Blue Earth didn't work and I got decimated ;_; After that, I couldn't even managed to bring her down to 6% hp anymore FFFFFFF

*sigh*
I guess I'll continue it next week.

Remember what I had said about Bosses that give you 'hope' ?

It doesn't get anymore hopeful than 6%
Old 2012-04-22, 05:40   Link #706
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well yeah, that's what made me tried long enough for more than 2 hours trying to beat her Still, I was wondering..does reducing the difficulty to normal/easy will reduce my grade ? I've heard some people who got penalized because they reduced their difficulties when fighting her

Old 2012-04-22, 06:26   Link #707
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well yeah, that's what made me tried long enough for more than 2 hours trying to beat her Still, I was wondering..does reducing the difficulty to normal/easy will reduce my grade ? I've heard some people who got penalized because they reduced their difficulties when fighting her
I didn't really care at that point I just wanted to end it that night

But I think the difficulty grade only affects the main story and not the Future Arc.
Old 2012-04-22, 06:37   Link #708
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Good to hear that I've already reduced my difficulty in the last dungeon before fighting the last boss because of their large pool of hp and damage so I was afraid that my grade would keep getting lower and lower

I guess...I'll do that too later if I keep losing

Old 2012-04-22, 06:44   Link #709
Zakoo

Imho, I found a good way of playing this game after my second new game +, I play chaos mode with audacity and enthusiasm book. It's hellfire at each fight.
I threw a tantrum alone yesterday, hehehe, damn harpies. Each fight feels like it will be your last one.

Of course I take out the books when boss fight, chaos alone is already enough to make me crazy.

I'm hoping to do Ex dungeon and fighting real Lambda this time, but grinding to level 200 kind of depress me.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 09:08   Link #710
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Good to hear that I've already reduced my difficulty in the last dungeon before fighting the last boss because of their large pool of hp and damage so I was afraid that my grade would keep getting lower and lower

I guess...I'll do that too later if I keep losing
Btw, when you complete the Future Arc, you will automatically be brought back to the Main Story, at that point you could go do the bonus Dungeon... Or like me, you could revisit every single save point to view a whole bunch of new skits Every dungeon should have one each as well...
Old 2012-04-25, 20:18   Link #711
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lol damn, doing fire dragon of the Valkines (lvl170 something) at lvl 75 in chaos mode... 51 minutes to beat him. Attacks are easy enough to avoid, but his extreme defense values + 9999999hp took him forever to kill. Rockgagong has higher values, but has an imposed time limit, so I don't think I can beat him just yet.

Still easier than water dragon (which took me like 30?), of which was so annoying due to his dive instakilling anyone not Asbel even through all divide. Easily sidestepped if he was targetting a character I was controlling, but computer just tries to block it (which AFAIK you cant) and dies. XD

And I dunno, but the uncharted desert fights give so poor rewards in comparison to their difficulty. Like, the desert ruins give better XP and its easier to exploit their weaknesses. I think someone forgot to change some values here. :shrug:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 02:44   Link #712
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

And so I stand defeated. After hours of trying, I was unable to solve the three color puzzle at the end of the Sandshroud Ruins.

Had to check a guide in the end.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-04-26 at 03:46.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 06:17   Link #713
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
And so I stand defeated. After hours of trying, I was unable to solve the three color puzzle at the end of the Sandshroud Ruins.

Had to check a guide in the end.
LOL

I had spent a whole night one that puzzle, eventually I gave up. First thing The next morning I went to watch a video of how to solve the puzzle... Couldn't memorize a damn thing >.> But I did learn to prepare the directions of the flow first before actually starting the flow (if that makes sense to anyone )

And I got it on my third try
Old 2012-04-27, 07:32   Link #714
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I gave up w. I did manage to bring her to use dual the sun again, but I failed again >_>;

Seriously damn it ;_; Well at least I managed to beat her now in...normal difficulty

Old 2012-04-27, 08:48   Link #715
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I gave up w. I did manage to bring her to use dual the sun again, but I failed again >_>;

Seriously damn it ;_; Well at least I managed to beat her now in...normal difficulty
I'm pretty sure she was cheating- I could have swore her Hi-Ougi triggered while her Eleth gauge wasn't filled yet... >.>
Old 2012-04-27, 16:38   Link #716
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
But I did learn to prepare the directions of the flow first before actually starting the flow (if that makes sense to anyone )
The solution I read online actually suggest to do this and even then it looks difficult.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure she was cheating- I could have swore her Hi-Ougi triggered while her Eleth gauge wasn't filled yet... >.>
Your characters can pull this off with the right skill, so maybe the enemies can do so as well.

Quote:
Does anyone have a list of the costumes I can get and their sidequests? Minus DLC.
To add to what was mentioned above; Sophie also gets a new costume at the very beginning of the future Arc.
Old 2012-04-27, 17:38   Link #717
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The solution I read online actually suggest to do this and even then it looks difficult.
EXCEEDINGLY

Only rivaled by Hard mode Carta

Quote:
Your characters can pull this off with the right skill, so maybe the enemies can do so as well.
I could what now ?

Quote:
To add to what was mentioned above; Sophie also gets a new costume at the very beginning of the future Arc.
As do Richard but it's... Not as good as his original

Sophie's future arc costume is her best non-dlc imo (even better than her default) the gothic lolita looks wrong in certain scenes and her neko-mizugi looks wrong in every scene
Old 2012-04-27, 18:09   Link #718
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
I could what now ?
Yes, keep the L1 button pressed during a 25 hit combo and you should pull off your Lv. 1 mistic, even if the Eleth burst is not full. For the Lv. 2 one, you need to do a 50 hit combo. I believe it only works once per battle, but you can pretty much do it in every encounter if you have enough CC.

Don't have one for Lv. three, though.
Old 2012-04-27, 18:11   Link #719
GDB

You sure? I thought there was something that activated at 75 hits.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 19:40   Link #720
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You sure? I thought there was something that activated at 75 hits.
Oh, I just said that I didn't have it yet. If there's one for the first levels, then it's likely to be one for the other as well. I am avoiding guides for the most part and mostly posting from my current position in the game.

Quote:
I could what now ?
Forgot to mention that Asbel get this from the old man that gives rewards based on the number of cartas that you hold, and the ?????? reward is actually the title that unlocks this. Also have this with several other characters and it's likely a skill shared by the whole group.

Tags
game, games, rpg