Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 10:17   Link #1
Solafighter
Hige

Molester Man

Better front picture coming up soon.

Description
Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

Artist: Yoko

The original release date was back in 2004, before Yoko started(or was still working on it?) to work on Onani Master Kurosawa. But ever since middle of november, someone started to provide them. I hope there is a lot more to come, very very soon!
Old 2012-12-13, 11:04   Link #2
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Glad you make this thread.

Seriously by some reason i cannot stop reading! it have standard harem plot and so so art. but by some reason. it really interesting.

anyway rumor say that it based on real life. so that maybe the reason

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 11:19   Link #3
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Any work by Yoko is a win for me.
Even Tsunbaka.
Old 2012-12-13, 11:33   Link #4
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

THsi is really great. Can't wait to see how he gets Kansai.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 11:48   Link #5
red ribbon

Glad the thread is up. This is such simple but interesting story. but the current chapter(10) is such a cliffhanger.
red ribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 13:48   Link #6
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I really wonder how this is going to end up. First it was Miss Undie, then Kansai, now it looks like Loli is getting in on the mix. 11 chapters to go!
Old 2012-12-13, 15:22   Link #7
Solafighter
Hige

This is, what this manga makes so interesting. Loli has hots for molester and he is still in the strong focus to love kansai. But this might change, if Loli keeps working so hard for that, what she desires. Looking forward to chapter 12!

Besides, I really like the drawing style. It's not too detailed and simple and cute drawn. It is also well packed. Took me some good time to read the first chapters, which is good.
Old 2012-12-15, 12:49   Link #8
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Brace for Impact!

Old 2012-12-15, 13:58   Link #9
kasimmorathi

I'll admit, I stayed away from the manga purely because of the title - however once curiosity got the better of me and I read it, I was definitely not disappointed. It has some great heart to it and a great protagonist. Unlike so many others, he is actually fairly decisive, honest about himself and makes very believable mistakes.

Make no mistake about the title, this isn't just a running gag manga - it has some real heart to it and a pretty good romantic plot. Look forward to finishing it up.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 15:30   Link #10
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I kind of feel bad for him in chapter 11. He didn't handle the situation all the great, but Loli was kind of putting a LOT of pressure on him without knowing his feelings first (and he was sick to boot, which definitely hinders the ability to think clearly).
Old 2012-12-15, 16:53   Link #11
Solafighter
Hige

Poor Loli. She really likes him, since she started to cry, when she heart, that he might love Kansai. Molester has zero experience with dealing these kind of situations, so he messed it up pretty unfortuantly. He made, from my point of view, the correct decision, because if he would date her, he would only have "half assed feelings" for her. He shouldn't have asked the last question, of course. I feel sorry for Loli to leave his room like that.

Best quote I heart in a while.. "I would have no problem to show her my penis."
Old 2012-12-15, 17:27   Link #12
kenjtr

I think that guy needs to decide if he wants love or sex since it seems its hard for him to get love while he can have sex easily :P
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 17:41   Link #13
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Molester was honest and told her the truth instead of leading her on, i respect him for that. But the last question was insensitive.
Old 2012-12-15, 18:55   Link #14
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Molester was honest and told her the truth instead of leading her on, i respect him for that. But the last question was insensitive.
He should have just get laid with her since he doesnt care much about morals anyway , its not like other girl will say oh you did got etc...
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 21:57   Link #15
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
He should have just get laid with her since he doesnt care much about morals anyway , its not like other girl will say oh you did got etc...
I don't know how you got the impression that he doesn't care about morals. To me, he clearly has the right mindset in his actions, but in his head he's a bit due to being a loner for years and the resulting (hilarious) social awkwardness.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 02:49   Link #16
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
If he didn't care about morals he would have jumped her like a bonobo and fucked her silly like a rabbit. Furtunately he has a brain and is not an idiot who is controled by his dick. He stayed true to his feelings, rejected Loli instead on giving her false hope and was not destroing his chance with the one he loves/likes.
Old 2012-12-16, 07:46   Link #17
leokiko

More people should be reading this.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 06:42   Link #18
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

poor guy been force by anon friend

Old 2012-12-17, 12:33   Link #19
Solafighter
Hige

In some ways, he really is crying for her attention. For a second I thought, that he forgot to switch off the PC and that Kansai would read the thread, while she is looking for the thermometer. But in the end, he left a good expression on Kansai.
Old 2012-12-17, 22:20   Link #20
KLGChaos
The Shermain

He honestly looks a bit pathetic with the way he's been acting. We've all been there, though.

Tags
comedy, drama, romance, seinen