AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 16:10   Link #5821
moridin84
Custom User Title

Right now I'm feeling really... sorry for Chihiro.

The previous goddess capture's ended being about 'something', like Shiroi and her book writing thing. Shiroi goal was to write the book.

However Chihiro is going through this chapter as a normal school girl hanging out with the boy she likes and who clearly (from her perspective) likes her. Her goal is to go out with him. No matter how it turns out she's is going to end up being disappointed
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 16:48   Link #5822
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Keima, your endings must now go further than kisses. Chihiro's stepping up, you must do the same!

But really as much as I loved Sensei, and Ayumi this chapter, Chihiro is really knocking it out of the park right now. If she's not acting on some sort of push by a goddess, then it's really nice seeing her go down the True Love route. Though like it was said earlier, it's painful at the same time.
Chihiro is a great character. I love her, I don't care if she is cute like Ayumi, or less cute. Her original personality is what I adore in her (even if I think she is also cute, with her tomboyish hairstyle). I'm a girl, and I feel her character close to me, someway. Not all the girls are idols, great at sports, etc.

But I like also the other girls. Everyone of them is special.

I think that Chihiro has not the goddess, though. I believe her heart will end broken. ;____;
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:00   Link #5823
Divini
Senpai!

Oh my, I'm really worried about the next chapters.

This is not going to end well!
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:06   Link #5824
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

slow pace.... aaahhh!! Keima... you shouldn't do it too fast.... it's amazing about how Chihiro managed to keep her pace with Keima
poor Ayumi... I can see her depressed face...
something bad are going to happen in next chapter.... hmm...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 19:37   Link #5825
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Ayumi in maid is just great.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 19:43   Link #5826
Elestia

The hairpin Chihiro wore was a really nice sign that she really is trying to appeal to Keima in a more feminine way. But because she is trying in such a small, if not very subtle manner, that makes me really feel horrible that her love is going to be dashed to piece by the end of the goddess hunting arc.
Old 2011-11-01, 21:01   Link #5827
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

If Keima kisses Chihiro the crevasse in her heart is going to open wide again. Simply because she isn't the vessel and she truly loves Keima.

Thank goodness Wakaki omitted the part about Shiori's novel. I don't think I would want to hear what she wrote.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 21:03   Link #5828
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
1. Don't ogle
2. Don't touch
3. Don't deny the powers of crossdressing Yui! x Keima!.
I want to see what Shiori wrote!
Old 2011-11-01, 22:04   Link #5829
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Punish me too, Sensei!

In the meantime, Chihiro is dreaming the sweet yet fleeting dream of love...
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 22:32   Link #5830
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Did Keima even thought of how to handle Chihiro if at the end the goddess is not inside Chihiro but Ayumi.

I bet he's had a plan before going for Chihiro.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 00:41   Link #5831
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Ah, the pace of this love triangle is killing me...
Hurry up and trolltell us, where is the last goddess...

Stop pumping my heart with girlie girlie Ayumi and Chihiro in each chapter..
It is bad for my blood circulation...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 04:07   Link #5832
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Chihiro definitely has a goddess, or, I would be quite disappointed with development that comes after. Keima is supposed to be 'capturing god', who makes almost no mistake (and also I remember how he said 'I will definitely make no mistake' after Kanon's fall). If author truly thinks of making his favourite heroine, Ayumi, to be focus of the series, Chihiro must be Goddess. Everything is set for Chihiro and Ayumi's tension and it would be extremely awkward and dragging if it's Ayumi who turns out to have Goddess.

The case of Chihiro and Ayumi is , much more serious. The entire theme of this series is 'reality versus ideal'. Thus at the end of this arc, Keima will have to choose the ending that is NOT ideal, unlike we've seen in other conquest. Then, things will inevitably get extremely complex, which will be the challenge as an author that Wakaki Tamiki has to keep up with.
Old 2011-11-02, 04:56   Link #5833
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Or, it could be the goddess in ayumi is the one responsible for chihiro's action because ayumi realize that chihiro has a slight crush on keima and subconciously wish for it to go well even though she has to get heartbroken.

It's all speculation at this point though. I guess we'll have to wait for around a month for the answer lol.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 05:26   Link #5834
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN.

Seriously Mr. Wakaki is setting the story up for some serious angst for Chihiro one way or another. She's going to be punished in some for, and I seriously hope that's not what Wakaki has in mind for her. Sucks to be her right now.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 06:25   Link #5835
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Chihiro definitely has a goddess, or, I would be quite disappointed with development that comes after. Keima is supposed to be 'capturing god', who makes almost no mistake (and also I remember how he said 'I will definitely make no mistake' after Kanon's fall). If author truly thinks of making his favourite heroine, Ayumi, to be focus of the series, Chihiro must be Goddess. Everything is set for Chihiro and Ayumi's tension and it would be extremely awkward and dragging if it's Ayumi who turns out to have Goddess.

The case of Chihiro and Ayumi is , much more serious. The entire theme of this series is 'reality versus ideal'. Thus at the end of this arc, Keima will have to choose the ending that is NOT ideal, unlike we've seen in other conquest. Then, things will inevitably get extremely complex, which will be the challenge as an author that Wakaki Tamiki has to keep up with.
hmm... Ayumi must be the goddess' vessel
well... it's a random guess from me because of dialogue between the host and Mercury in some previous chapters (if I'm not mistaken, it occured after sick visit from Ayumi and Chihiro)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 06:35   Link #5836
Seihai
スマイリウム

I will be positively surprised if Haqua's scythe is actually able to do something amazing. Or Haqua as a person.
Old 2011-11-02, 07:11   Link #5837
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

If Ayumi is a goddess I would serve her eggs with sausage every morning, whole carrots in sweet stew every afternoon and corn-on-cob every nig - *IS SHOT*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-11-02 at 08:38. Reason: typo
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 08:36   Link #5838
Seihai
スマイリウム

If Ayumi has the last goddess, then... nothing, I will be relieved that the goddess search is finally over. Because it's about time.

Random thought: I would really like to see a prequel with Elsie or Elsie's sister as the protagonist. I think it could be all kinds of interesting considering how prequels are more like stories of their own, especially when I compare F/SN and F/Z. Kaminomi/Zero by someone who is not Urobuchi Gen... haha, oh well. Just a random thought, after all.
Old 2011-11-02, 09:18   Link #5839
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post

Uhm...I disagree.
Keima is not supposed to be the perfect guy who never mistakes. During the story, he has already made some mistakes. He is human, after all. A very clever human, but, still a human.
Also, I didn't see any sign in the series that shows that Ayumi is the main heroine, not so far, at least.
I don't think that being the girl of the first conquest and (maybe?) the favorite one of the author (I knew her archetype is his favorite one, but not that she is also his favorite female character), are good reasons to make her the main heroine of the story.
They would be silly reasons, if I have to be honest.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 09:29   Link #5840
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Ayumi not having the goddess and truly falls in love with Keima is just one of the many option Wakaki can take to end the manga.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen