AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-05-11, 08:34   Link #3081
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I checked the 4chan and I noticed that Souseiseki is getting more and more popular.

And regarding memories....I don't think the dolls lose their memories when they got rewinded. Remember that Shinku still remembers THE CAT from the last time she was winded up.

And Suiseiseki still remembers being Shinku's servant during her past existence, and Shinku definitely remembered being her slavedriver. And Souseiseki still remembered the fun times they shared during the last time she time she was winded up.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 09:56   Link #3082
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo
As I wrote some 100 postings ago, kashira means "brains".

When Kanaria adds a "kashira" to her phrases, she says something like "OMG, I'm so smart".
Thank you! Might I also add that I appreciate Kanaria more after a second viewing of Träumend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Thats definitely true.. Remember the exchange between him and Shinku about revealing Bara to the rest in the 2nd (I think) episode of S2? and how he gave her a musical box later. Or him reading Sui to sleep?
The last is probably my favourite scene in Träumend

And talking about music boxes, how about Suiseiseki's reaction to Jun's gift?

Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 10:19   Link #3083
Lost

I love SuiseiSeki.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 10:25   Link #3084
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou

The last is probably my favourite scene in Träumend

And talking about music boxes, how about Suiseiseki's reaction to Jun's gift?

Jun sure knows how to make the dolls happy. Music box. If I were him, I wouldn't thought out of that idea.
Old 2006-05-11, 10:34   Link #3085
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Yeah, so when a Tomino occurs in Rozen III, it will be among the greatest anime series of all time.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 10:59   Link #3086
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Please translate for the Japanese impaired on our forum. (Me, for instance.)
"Gin-chan Bo Bo Bo. Hajimeru Tsuzukikara Ochiru."

Let's start to continue (ochiru) fall/drop/come down.

My japanese sucks.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 11:04   Link #3087
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Yeah, so when a Tomino occurs in Rozen III, it will be among the greatest anime series of all time.
Let's start with Fuckuda and his wife getting killed during Suigintou vs Souseiseki Alice game.

My wife ................................................ .I wish.

Nagato Yuki's true identity, now all's left is to dye her hair brown and give her color contacts

Good Stinku, you look kinda creepy

Last edited by Flo; 2006-05-11 at 11:33.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 11:51   Link #3088
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

That wedding pic is nice Flo.
Old 2006-05-11, 11:55   Link #3089
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
When the next RM manga comes out, I am sure that Kira will kill another doll.
No matter how sad the outcome, that would be awsome in my book
Though the deaths of mediums (other than Megu, b/c we can see that one coming) would be too sad for me to handle.

As for Souseiseki's popularity at 4chan, since they like the notion of "traps" (ie. "ITS A MAN, MAN!" or Bridget from GG), Sou being more masculine than feminine have let them dub her "boku" - in short, everyone at 4chan is confused about their preferences.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 12:23   Link #3090
gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
"Gin-chan Bo Bo Bo. Hajimeru Tsuzukikara Ochiru."

Let's start to continue (ochiru) fall/drop/come down.

My japanese sucks.
I should not tell about my japanese ... anyway: It must read "Gin-chan Po Po Po." Not that japanese speakers make big trouble about that, but I have murky memories that the different sounds of "p{a,i,u,e,o}" and "b{a,i,u,e,u}" had been used to detect Koreans in Japan.

No further comments.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 14:49   Link #3091
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo
I should not tell about my japanese ... anyway: It must read "Gin-chan Po Po Po." Not that japanese speakers make big trouble about that, but I have murky memories that the different sounds of "p{a,i,u,e,o}" and "b{a,i,u,e,u}" had been used to detect Koreans in Japan.

No further comments.
Oh... thank you for correcting that one.
Old 2006-05-11, 15:53   Link #3092
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
In season 3, there is a change of plans:
Gin-chan Po Po Po!
Hajimeru - Tsuzuki kara - Owaru

Gin-chan Po Po Po!
Start - From Continuing (Load) - End/Exit

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 21:13   Link #3093
Elvan
my eglish is bad >_<

season 3.. by fukuda... OMG instant no!
Fukuda + His Wife = Instant Fail

eh..to.. are you sure there is will be season 3? when?
Elvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 23:25   Link #3094
Alu
Guide my hand...

@Flo : That is a AMAZING picture.., its nice to see you post things like this from time to time..; altough without a doubt you will counter it sooner or later with a WTF one..

@Mincemaker : The music box that Jun gaved to them realy seemed to have touched them deeply, specialy Sui and Shinku; whom if I remember correctly, at the time was still having problems in dealing with Gin's death..

We have to had it to Jun in the end.., he is definitly a good person at heart, and I do feel that he would sacrifice himself for them.

If such would happen to be the case in season 3; even if at the end he is able to return to life (I honestly doubt Jun would die permenantly); I am pretty sure that the moment when that happens will make the episode one of the best that have ever been made in anime.

@Li Jianliang : Thanks for translating
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 00:33   Link #3095
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
@Mincemaker : The music box that Jun gaved to them realy seemed to have touched them deeply, specialy Sui and Shinku; whom if I remember correctly, at the time was still having problems in dealing with Gin's death..

We have to had it to Jun in the end.., he is definitly a good person at heart, and I do feel that he would sacrifice himself for them.

If such would happen to be the case in season 3; even if at the end he is able to return to life (I honestly doubt Jun would die permenantly); I am pretty sure that the moment when that happens will make the episode one of the best that have ever been made in anime.
It would be wonderful to see that. But if he does die and later comes back to life, hope they pull it off in a believable, real way; lest we are left feeling that it was just a convenient fan-service (i.e. Last Exile)

Does anyone know why they were so affected by musical boxes? I mean, does it hold any significance for the dolls? For me, I think that they were affected just because this was the first human they knew that actually gave them presents. What do you think?

Eh.. Correct me if I'm wrong, is the doll in that wedding picture SuginTou? (Its a very nice pic, btw)
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 01:08   Link #3096
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Wedding doll picture is Suigintou, alright. Jun bought the music boxes from Enju's shop, meaning, it is something that goes well with dolls. And seeing that the Rozen Maiden are dolls, then, well....

And yeah, it could be because that they received the boxes as presents. Try having someone give you a present and you know how the dolls feel.

I rather if Jun dies, he dies permanently. Or maybe his spirit lives on in N-field? I don't like the cheap 'return to life' plots, unless there is a way to make him return as a homunculus (alchemy ftw)?
Old 2006-05-12, 08:43   Link #3097
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Wedding doll picture is Suigintou, alright. Jun bought the music boxes from Enju's shop, meaning, it is something that goes well with dolls. And seeing that the Rozen Maiden are dolls, then, well....

And yeah, it could be because that they received the boxes as presents. Try having someone give you a present and you know how the dolls feel.

I rather if Jun dies, he dies permanently. Or maybe his spirit lives on in N-field? I don't like the cheap 'return to life' plots, unless there is a way to make him return as a homunculus (alchemy ftw)?
He returns back as Rozen doll. A Rozen doll that looks like Jun. For sure Rozen will kill himself because of ugliness.
Old 2006-05-12, 09:25   Link #3098
Kensuke

Suigintou + kimono + sake = win.

Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 09:27   Link #3099
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke

sexy......preety.......
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 09:36   Link #3100
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke

Gin-sama deems you worthy of a promotion. (Me on the right )
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural