AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-11, 15:15   Link #26921
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Lets not forget that the ideal of "racial purity" was not limited to the extermination of jews, many other minorities were exterminated during the Nazi holocaust and in the 21st century I think there are more minorities at risk if governments return to this kind of policies.
Old 2013-03-11, 20:17   Link #26922
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I find that hard to believe, but if it's accurate, I wonder if it has to do with the differences between postwar Austria and postwar Germany...
Old 2013-03-11, 20:26   Link #26923
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I find that hard to believe, but if it's accurate, I wonder if it has to do with the differences between postwar Austria and postwar Germany...
The biggest success Austria has in world history is making the world believe Hitler was german.
Old 2013-03-11, 21:08   Link #26924
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Judge blocks New York City large-soda ban, Mayor Bloomberg vows fight
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...92A0YR20130311
Old 2013-03-11, 21:55   Link #26925
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

Chinese dust storms are now hitting Tokyo (NSFW ads).

Hope the seiyuus are wearing their cold masks...
Old 2013-03-11, 22:21   Link #26926
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
That is chemical warfare! >_<
Old 2013-03-11, 22:30   Link #26927
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Financial info on celebs, officials leaked online

Quote:
LOS ANGELES — Authorities say they are aware of a website that has posted what it claims are credit reports and other identifying information on celebrities and government officials.

Los Angeles police and the FBI declined to say whether they are investigating the site. It posted details about U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Oscar winner Mel Gibson and nine others.
http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/fina...-leaked-online

Old 2013-03-12, 02:05   Link #26928
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
He got frigging burned; he expects all of New York to become slim New Agers like him.
Old 2013-03-12, 03:51   Link #26929
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...led-gaza-baby/

U.N. FINALLY CONFIRMS HAMAS, NOT ISRAELI ROCKET KILLED GAZA BABY as Hamas originally claimed.
Old 2013-03-12, 04:10   Link #26930
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil1 View Post
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...led-gaza-baby/

U.N. FINALLY CONFIRMS HAMAS, NOT ISRAELI ROCKET KILLED GAZA BABY as Hamas originally claimed.
Just plain great.

Now, they really look stupid at the end of this. Firing rockets from residential areas was already bad in itself to begin with, and this looks even more ridiculous. Seriously... up yours, Hamas.
Old 2013-03-12, 04:27   Link #26931
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
J
Now, they really look stupid at the end of this. Firing rockets from residential areas was already bad in itself to begin with, and this looks even more ridiculous. Seriously... up yours, Hamas.
Both of them can be liars anytime and hypocrites anytime... screw them both.... I don't trust any of them...
Old 2013-03-12, 04:59   Link #26932
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

I'll take the lesser of two evils. All governments lie, but I'll take the one that's more fair to it's own... as well as others.
Old 2013-03-12, 05:03   Link #26933
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Michael Bloomberg, you are welcome to take up a Singapore citizenship!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-03-12, 05:03   Link #26934
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
I'll take the lesser of two evils. All governments lie, but I'll take the one that's more fair to it's own... as well as others.
But in this two....
Old 2013-03-12, 05:05   Link #26935
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
But non of these two....
Old 2013-03-12, 06:40   Link #26936
Ridwan

While it's true, the whole "Hamas using human shield" meme is getting mainstream, and thus stupid, not to mention a duping reinterpretation of reality to begin with.
Old 2013-03-12, 06:48   Link #26937
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
While it's true, the whole "Hamas using human shield" meme is getting mainstream, and thus stupid, not to mention a duping reinterpretation of reality to begin with.
Human shields are used commonly by desperate people. In the face of JDAMs and Hellfire missiles, I can see why they are so desperate.

Though on the other hand, the Golan Heights and West Bank contain many strategic elements (e.g high ground) that can allow a complete decimation of either side with modern weaponry and tools. Unless there can be a complete ceasefire between the children of Abraham, I am more keen on the Israelis or U.N controlling it because the Muslims are constantly dividing themselves between clans and tribes throughout the Mideast; we never knew when the Shia would turn against the Sunni after the Jews have been defeated.

Actually a multiracial love hotel at the top wouldn't be a bad idea too. Naming it The Harem of Abraham isn't a bad idea either - since both cultures have a history of promoting sex in art form.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-03-12, 06:50   Link #26938
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

China says willing to discuss cyber security with the U.S.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...92A0XO20130312
Old 2013-03-12, 06:53   Link #26939
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
1) Human shields are used commonly by desperate people. In the face of JDAMs and Hellfire missiles, I can see why they are so desperate.

2) Though on the other hand, the Golan Heights and West Bank contain many strategic elements (e.g high ground) that can allow a complete decimation of either side with modern weaponry and tools. Unless there can be a complete ceasefire between the children of Abraham, I am more keen on the Israelis or U.N controlling it because the Muslims are constantly dividing themselves between clans and tribes throughout the Mideast; we never knew when the Shia would turn against the Sunni after the Jews have been defeated.

Actually a multiracial love hotel at the top wouldn't be a bad idea too. Naming it The Harem of Abraham isn't a bad idea either - since both cultures have a history of promoting sex in art form.
1) It's also apparently a more heinous crime then regularly bombing occupied civilians whom you barely allow basic human needs.

2) I'd rather see Israel denouncing itself as The Jewish state, annexing both Palestinean territories and start treating Arabs as equal to Jews. It might revive Zionist non-state terrorism but I can't picture any better option to end all this crap.
Old 2013-03-12, 07:02   Link #26940
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
1) It's also apparently a more heinous crime then occasionally bombing occupied civilians whom you barely allow basic human needs.

2) I'd rather see Israel denouncing itself as The Jewish state, annexing both Palestinian territories and start treating Arabs as equal to Jews. It might revive Zionist non-state terrorism but I can't picture any better option to end all this crap.
1) That's an arguable statement since Israel allows and sends in goods and services regularly. It's the governing party over Gaza that chooses to keep those goods from their own people. They have a responsibility to their own before the killing of others. They just don't see it that way.

2) Israel offers and allows as much equal rights as they can, despite the fact that the minority people who use those rights, don't recognize the State, but still take the system to their advantage.
Nobody likes being used, especially when they keep getting stabbed in the back. I agree that there should be equal rights for everyone, but not at the risk of others.

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international