AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-02, 01:56   Link #2641
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Lol... I'm tempted to get the volumes now.

I see Yabuki even fixed the pupil.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 01:59   Link #2642
Ashaman

Is- Is Yui pregnant in that Rito-Yui-Celine family shot?!
Old 2011-11-02, 02:52   Link #2643
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yes, coz they want a jr. soccer team.

edit: raw is out

Last edited by Mizuno; 2011-11-02 at 03:54.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 07:33   Link #2644
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Volume 3 preview (NSFW)

Spoiler for changes:
Wow, I did not notice Yui's belly before.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 08:01   Link #2645
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Wow, I did not notice Yui's belly before.
I don't think it was even there before, I rekon he decided to add it later.

If it was there before, Yabuki must have realized he'd made it much too subtle (seriously, any baby bump that may be there could easily be mistaken for the natural curve of her apron.

So he brought Yui's hand forward from behind her back to in front of her belly in a classic "I have a life growing inside me" pose and added about 3 months of pregnancy to drive the point home.
Old 2011-11-02, 08:01   Link #2646
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Lol... I'm tempted to get the volumes now.

I see Yabuki even fixed the pupil.
There's no way to mistake what is reflected in that pupil for anything else now. Yabuki, you fabulous bastard!

The changes in the third volume are nice. I thought Mikan's nipples were too big in the last chapter, so I'm not surprised he fixed them. Yui being pregnant in her delusion is a nice touch. We might get to see their kid next time!

That special drawing of Yui is gorgeous
Now, if you'll excuse me...
Old 2011-11-02, 08:06   Link #2647
Ashaman

Quote:
That special drawing of Yui is gorgeous
Is the other one supposed to be Run?
Old 2011-11-02, 15:23   Link #2648
zibi88

Spoiler for about ch13 (since its still raw):
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 16:17   Link #2649
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Is the other one supposed to be Run?
Yes. I thought it was Lala at first but the boobs aren't big enough for that.
Old 2011-11-02, 19:34   Link #2650
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
yet im sad that there was no reaction of jelousy inside lala as she saw rito holding yamis hand (different girls hand...) its quite sad like she doesnt care and its ok with it...
Um, you did read the end of To-Love-ru? Momo's hearm plan was basicly her idea and she seemed happyer after he "confessed" to most of the girls. To quote Rito "so you mean polygamy is totally fine with her."
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 20:28   Link #2651
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yes. I thought it was Lala at first but the boobs aren't big enough for that.
the Ahoge isn't visible enough to see who's who so I thought it was Lala too at first as well

but damn, that drawing of Yui is hot

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 02:30   Link #2652
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Um, you did read the end of To-Love-ru? Momo's hearm plan was basicly her idea and she seemed happyer after he "confessed" to most of the girls. To quote Rito "so you mean polygamy is totally fine with her."
that's not it.... what I mean that lala should develop a little bit of self awarness about her own love.... becouse the polygamy thing beign ok... its like treating lala nothing more than an object...that if you gain it than you can have all other girls you want...

well lala is ok with polygamy becouse she thinks that only she and haruna are in love with rito... she has no idea about yui, momo, nana, yami, run maybe mikan ect. lala is backing off in her love life for harunas sake... so how would she react if she knew about all other girls... would she still hold back with her love for harunas sake or would act on her own too (like momo trespassing into ritos bed each day xD)

so I am hoping that lala will build her own awarness and act like normal girl in love.... kinda become nr.1 wife... while rest are nr.2+ or concubines...

anyway I hope that lala's mom will show up in the story...maybe she would do something about it... make lala act and dont watch for others in this precious matter...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 06:25   Link #2653
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's not in Lala's nature to be jealous or selfish. She already thinks Rito loves all the girls and she is not only ok with polygamy, she is supporting it as long as it means everybody will be happy and have fun together. She'd be delighted if she found Yui and the others love Rito back. That's just how she is and there's no need for her to change. If she does, we can kiss goodbye to the harem, and I for one don't want that.
Old 2011-11-03, 06:37   Link #2654
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's not in Lala's nature to be jealous or selfish. She already thinks Rito loves all the girls and she is not only ok with polygamy, she is supporting it as long as it means everybody will be happy and have fun together. She'd be delighted if she found Yui and the others love Rito back. That's just how she is and there's no need for her to change. If she does, we can kiss goodbye to the harem, and I for one don't want that.
I think its not that she is fine with this polygamy or whatever that has some people upset. I think its more along the lines that WITHOUT the first to love ru, it you looked at ONLY darkness you would have no idea really that Lala even likes Rito. She just is like there. She more like his mom or sister right now than any sort of love interest. Everyone including Rito's own sisters and Lala's sisters are getting lovey dovey time and seeing their relationship bloom, meanwhile Lala just is there.

Hell seemed the only chapter we got on Lala wasn't even about her feelings for Rito but more on her feelings for her sisters and how she always tried to help them.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 06:55   Link #2655
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
I think its not that she is fine with this polygamy or whatever that has some people upset. I think its more along the lines that WITHOUT the first to love ru, it you looked at ONLY darkness you would have no idea really that Lala even likes Rito. She just is like there. She more like his mom or sister right now than any sort of love interest. Everyone including Rito's own sisters and Lala's sisters are getting lovey dovey time and seeing their relationship bloom, meanwhile Lala just is there.
While that is true enough, that is only if you haven't read the first TLR, where there relationship blossomed.

If you look through the Darkness, there are several scenes where Rito and Lala just hang out naturally and spend time together, even if its only in the background.

With the context of the first TLR, those seemingly only friendly interactions take on a whole new meaning.

The reason that the RitoxLala pair is getting so little focus is because it doesn't need much focus. They are pretty much like a married couple right now.

Too much focus on their relationship is time that could be used to develop other girls, like Yui, Nana, Mea or even god forbid Haruna, who really needs the focus right now.
Old 2011-11-03, 07:05   Link #2656
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Hell seemed the only chapter we got on Lala wasn't even about her feelings for Rito
it's actually quite the opposite of that. While most parts did explain Lala's love for her younger sisters.

There's this part where Rito questions his own self for what he truly feels about Lala. The reason is because of what Ren said to him, that Lala is sweeter than what Rito originally thinks.

Spoiler for ch.10 p.39:

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 09:05   Link #2657
Shadow5YA

Lala likes Rito. I don't even know how you can dispute that when it's one of the only story developments established in the original TLR. Rito has done so much to make her feel welcome at Earth. Lala's feelings towards Rito have been clear far before Rito even confessed to her.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 13:11   Link #2658
Xagzan

It's obvious Lala loves Rito by now, yes. I think what some people are saying is it wouldn't hurt to see them actually act like a couple sometimes. After all, even if they are like a married couple, married couples still need to keep the romance alive. Maybe a night out here and there, a date night, something to make sure the fires are still burning. Otherwise there's a risk of ending up in a marriage graveyard.

Not that I expect that to happen with Rito and Lala, but it would be nice nonetheless to see some intimacy or romantic affection between them sometimes. That's what I think some are saying. And if it's not, then it's what I'm saying
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 14:47   Link #2659
Ashaman

I can pretty much agree on that, I'm just saying that I can understand why RitoxLala moments have taken a back seat.

There are also other complications what with Rito's feelings still being divided.
Old 2011-11-03, 14:52   Link #2660
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
it's actually quite the opposite of that. While most parts did explain Lala's love for her younger sisters.

There's this part where Rito questions his own self for what he truly feels about Lala. The reason is because of what Ren said to him, that Lala is sweeter than what Rito originally thinks.

Spoiler for ch.10 p.39:
Ugh, why'd ya have to re-post that panel? Friggin Ren and his "morale". HAREM PLAN HATER! not you Frailty, Ren.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen