AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-17, 10:01   Link #261
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm inclined to think that his bruises are just going to get more numerous, likely as it is possible he actually died when her ship literally crashed on him. Perhaps the healing/revival might only be temporary. As the days go by the bruises start coming back and his might health actually deteriorate until the healing wears off and he actually... you know...

Pretty downer ending when you think about it, but since I think those bruises are important to the plot they must hold some sort of significance to what really happened to him when her ship pretty much almost killed him, if it didn't actually succeeded in doing so.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 10:04   Link #262
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Pretty downer ending when you think about it, but since I think those bruises are important to the plot they must hold some sort of significance to what really happened to him when her ship pretty much almost killed him, if it didn't actually succeeded in doing so.
Sure the bruises are important for the plot.... it means Ichika needs to stick around him to heal him whenever he needs it. But I doubt he will die in the end, this anime doesnt have that kind of drama feeling about it.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 10:06   Link #263
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Eh this is an anime original so it can easily go a turn for the, uh, worse. Might be whatever drama this show is going to have.

In any case, I've always found bluntly calm characters voiced by Tamura Yukari to be pretty scary...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 10:15   Link #264
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
For the "first priority", I mentioned it already, along which parts of the original this episode adapted

Now what could have the mop-head said, I bet on "I love you senpai"... which of course would mean "I want to drink your milk senpai"...

... and there you have it mangatron... I admitted defeat! this season my anime-world-view has radically changed... IT IS MILK, not fat
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 10:43   Link #265
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Here's something I forgot to mention. What if some parts of his body is some sort of futuristic repairable shell, that unless properly configured, would have that de-cellimization-whatever happen to him from time to time. Would make sense, considering this guy had a serious head injury, and he awakens from that okay. (she fixed his glasses lol)

To me though, it's not much of a downer ending, since Onegai Teacher's Kei had a time stopping illness (something like that happened to me once before), so the protag this time around having some sort of health condition fits in the type of story this has been so far, and I'm hoping for a happy ending just like before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Now what could have the mop-head said, I bet on "I love you senpai"... which of course would mean "I want to drink your milk senpai"...

... and there you have it mangatron... I admitted defeat! this season my anime-world-view has radically changed... IT IS MILK, not fat
LOL look at you! You turned an innocent love confession into a hentai scene that's one heck of a radical change of view alright

And I changed your mind. Mission accomplished
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 10:49   Link #266
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
To me though, it's not much of a downer ending, since Onegai Teacher's Kei had a time stopping illness (something like that happened to me once before), so the protag this time around having some sort of health condition fits in the type of story this has been so far, and I'm hoping for a happy ending just like before
time stopping illness -> chronic depression over-exaggerated

Quote:
LOL look at you! You turned an innocent love confession into a hentai scene that's one heck of a radical change of view alright
Not my fault, I am just telling the truth, he can not fall in love with Mizuho in 24 hours, but he can with her body

Quote:
And I changed your mind. Mission accomplished
You, Rias, LINDA and INAZUMA that I am reading these days... all conspired against real life
Old 2012-01-17, 11:04   Link #267
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Not my fault, I am just telling the truth, he can not fall in love with Mizuho in 24 hours, but he can with her body
You are so refreshingly direct when it comes down to ecchi stuff Malkuth!!!
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 11:41   Link #268
Malkuth
Banned

^ comes with age I guess
Old 2012-01-17, 11:53   Link #269
EroKing

Quote:
And Lemon-chan, I just love her story ideas (anyone else get the references?)
Gundam 00 and High School of the Dead?

My ero senses are telling me there WILL be "H" in this series and quite a few scenes of them

Quote:
Talking about Mio, was she butt-naked while talking on the phone

Calling it now, she will be the first girl to get "H"ed

And I'll just leave this here...

Last edited by EroKing; 2012-01-17 at 12:09.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 12:53   Link #270
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Remon is officially awesome character of the season.

"Who's the King? I'm the kind. [...] Both fo you buttsex now!" (LOL)
Old 2012-01-17, 12:59   Link #271
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
Sure the bruises are important for the plot.... it means Ichika needs to stick around him to heal him whenever he needs it. But I doubt he will die in the end, this anime doesnt have that kind of drama feeling about it.
I agree, that would be a seriously surprising and unwelcome turn.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 15:13   Link #272
Zoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post

I actually think the protagonist is going to die anyway ( like eventally the whole healing procedure just stop working), and the whole idea of the making the movie with his group of friends. to have those memories filmed.

I mean Kaito's monolouge in beginning mentioned, about how people die and go to heaven, but Kaito believes it in there memories. So I think the sad ending is the route this show is going.
Zoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 15:40   Link #273
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Hahaha, I loved Kaito's sister's threat to start crying if he didn't see her off XD I sure am going to miss seeing her in the next few episodes (I'm assuming we'll see her sometime later on...thats just my guess) She was a funny character to watch Especially her confrontation with Ichika at the tables near the start of the episode

Mio 0_0 She is one frisky girl, being able to walk around naked in her room If only that stuffed bear she was carrying was a little smaller...all would not be hidden

I feel a little sorry for Kanna...well, I did feel sorry for her. She seems worried about Kaito getting into a relationship with Ichika, but after how she spoke to Ichika near the end, I just want Ichika to abduct her

Also, did Remon give them alcohol? Is she even old enough to buy alcohol? XD

Lastly...I want that "Who's the king?" game...If it can make people pose like this:

Spoiler for I want it...:

Lastly, I'm feel like Kaito is going to have a hard time...it looked as if he was about to confess to Ichika at the end but she told him not to say it (Which could affect Kaito later on) But at the same time, I have a bad feeling that Kaito will be having the same problems with the marks appearing on his body, but without Ichika being around at certain times. He'll be in big trouble.
Old 2012-01-17, 16:27   Link #274
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
... in her own room
Yes, in her own room, but, she is showing her body off to lots of people. Lots and lots of people are watching her. She is not alone.
On the other side of the screen, yes, you guys! m9っ`Д´)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 17:22   Link #275
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
My ero senses are telling me there WILL be "H" in this series and quite a few scenes of them
I hope so, even if implied, otherwise it won't leave up to the original glory

Quote:
Calling it now, she will be the first girl to get "H"ed
I agree, Kaede was also the first to loose her virginity in Sensei also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoel View Post
I actually think the protagonist is going to die anyway ( like eventally the whole healing procedure just stop working), and the whole idea of the making the movie with his group of friends. to have those memories filmed.

I mean Kaito's monolouge in beginning mentioned, about how people die and go to heaven, but Kaito believes it in there memories. So I think the sad ending is the route this show is going.
Should the protagonist eventually die (preferably dramatically, painfully and slowly)... Senpai will probably surpass Sensei and Twins in my personal ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yes, in her own room, but, she is showing her body off to lots of people. Lots and lots of people are watching her. She is not alone.
On the other side of the screen, yes, you guys! m9っ`Д´)
It's a film after all

and I thought that was all alone here carrying every scene to its logical H extent
Old 2012-01-17, 18:47   Link #276
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Mother and Daughter? Sisters? Cousins? We might never know. But as we all know, or at least those who are old enough, Onegai series is peppered with ecchi. I'm guessing this one too.
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 19:10   Link #277
broken270
Defying gravity

First, let me say that Lemon is awesome. That "King's game." I'm not surprised she got king every time, but for her to spike the drinks as well and recording the aftermath (or possibly everything that happened that day) in video with Kaito's vidcam, is it the return of Twins's Ichigo?

I am also inclined to think that Kaito actually died during that ship landing or is seriously injured. It seems like around the same time as before that Kaito started to feel faint. Ichika needs to literally be close to him every time the healing power she placed on him starts to wane. If Ichika was not present, and Kaito starts to feel the effects when everyone is there, it won't be long until Ichika is forced to reveal herself to everyone. This is just speculation.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 19:20   Link #278
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoel View Post

Quote:
And people wonder why I was complaining last episode about cognitive dissonance.

------------

Anyways another episode of Ano Natsu, another episode reveled in failure. Again, the mood of the show is just not clashing very well with its romcom elements.

I really, really hate how she just moves in with the main character in this episode to force a stupid premise. The sister luckily got the hell off the freaking screen because boy was she annoying and stupid.

This main character is extremely flat and uninteresting. He has no personality or identity. He doesn't seem to really want anything, though he's attracted to red head big boobs. I guess moe moe aliens are moe after all. So long as she's around, all viewers attention will be placed on her right? I sincerely hope they don't expect me to get emotional over this main character's upcoming emotional turmoil.

Seriously everything I am seeing from this is just one big mess. The alien sci-fi premise is so weak as well it might as well not exist.

If this show is going where I think it might be going, they could have simply gave the main character a terminal condition instead of this stupidity with space ships crashing into him.

Eh episode was slightly more tolerable than last week, 3/10. Very Bad.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 19:46   Link #279
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Hmm. I don't think that would be a bad twist into things. It will create a bit more drama in the end. Remember how Mizuho in Onegai Ticha erased Kei's memories and left?

Kaito's body seems like it was just patched up. Noticed the hexagonal patters? What if his body was ripped to pieces that she had to replace them with something artificial as they heal? Body horror, right? That seems the most logical conclusion though. Either his body heals in summer and she leaves by the end of summer, or she forgets to heal him one day and he reverts to the bloody mess he was before.

But I'd like to think it will also be alright in the end, I hope.

Anyway the episode was hilarious. Lemon's special mix had them all tipsy. I wonder if it was vodka or gin?
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 22:25   Link #280
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
and I thought that was all alone here carrying every scene to its logical H extent
lol I'm trying my darndest to not get my posts deleted, I've done enough damage to this forum for 8 years (Happy anniversary mangatron!) that I have to be really crafty to the point where only (in)sane people can get what I'm saying without me going off-topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I really, really hate how she just moves in with the main character in this episode to force a stupid premise. The sister luckily got the hell off the freaking screen because boy was she annoying and stupid.
I think you are being a bit too harsh on this series (okay maybe not a "bit", but a lot). For starters, he invited her on his own accord, under the guise of a night or two. His sister, the oldest of the house, gave the final go ahead. This wasn't as if she just dropped in and said "Hi, I'm the new tenant that just rented a room here" or something "coincidental" like that.

A hint you seemed to have missed: Do you think it was a coincidence she happened to be right there when he blurted out his invitation? I think she was purposely following him to be close in the event his condition started acting up again. I asked myself why did she transfer to the school? Maybe it was to be close to him. Maybe you watched Onegai Teacher, or maybe you didn't, but I do recall it was explained there about this Space agency's policy with interacting with humans. The fact our Mizuho here landed on a human and killed him means she might have a responsibility to care for him.

Quote:
This main character is extremely flat and uninteresting. He has no personality or identity. He doesn't seem to really want anything, though he's attracted to red head big boobs. I guess moe moe aliens are moe after all. So long as she's around, all viewers attention will be placed on her right? I sincerely hope they don't expect me to get emotional over this main character's upcoming emotional turmoil.
Here's something to laugh about. What if she blew his brains out, and couldn't reconstruct that? So what we're seeing is a "lame" version of his original self

Ahem back to seriousness, you're wrong about something here: it seems to me all viewers attention is drawn to Lemon-chan Well aside from me anyways, my attention is drawn to something soft, a bit big, and a nice round size to them.... 2x at that

Quote:
Seriously everything I am seeing from this is just one big mess. The alien sci-fi premise is so weak as well it might as well not exist.
Now see here, it did exist already in Onegai Teacher jokes aside, the unknown nature of Ichika's role in space is a key element to the great unknown. If we knew everything there is about space, why aren't we in Mars already? The same thing with this world, they are largely unaware of what's out there. As a viewer, I feel like I'm in their shoes wondering what's Ichika doing here and is she a real alien? Like..... tentacles and stuff? *runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen