Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-18, 00:41   Link #21
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
I wonder if Ishida can put on his ultimate mode at will, that will be amazing!!!
i think he should be able to reach a similar power level at will if he is to get anywhere in hueco mundo. don't think one would be of much use if one's not at least captain level in the battle with aizen.

and it's going to be much tougher for ichigo&co this time, since the arrancars, unlike captains in the previous arc, have but one unified goal, and it certainly won't be easy for ichigo&co to find allies (in other words, some random menos in love with orihime) in hueco mundo

i don't have much expectations for chad though. say he's around the same power level as bankai renji (which doen't speak highly of renji's learning ability), that's still pretty lame. even bankai ichigo doesn't pose a real threat to the average espada. but we know sooner or later he's going to be able to keep that mask on for much longer, at which point a "weakling" like chad(or byakuya even) will inevitably hold him back~~ but with those insane powers one would need such a liability.
Old 2006-08-18, 00:56   Link #22
Scarlet

RAW
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...FF39CC73B2BC01

Last edited by Scarlet; 2006-08-18 at 15:21.
Old 2006-08-18, 02:30   Link #23
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Uh oh. Tatsuki is going to become a regular spirit detective if you know what I mean.
Old 2006-08-18, 03:39   Link #24
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
lol I think it's funny how some see chad as useless even after the powerup. We have no idea what he can do or how far he can improve still. Give the guy a chance before you trash talk.

Btw, to whoever I was argueing with about the old man being incompetent. Freaking jackpot... I knew Ichigo would go straight to Uruhara despite the old man telling him to remain and be on standby. All he managed to do was alienate Ichigo from SS and risk loosing him on his attempt to free Inoue. Good going old man...
Old 2006-08-18, 06:44   Link #25
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
lol I think it's funny how some see chad as useless even after the powerup. We have no idea what he can do or how far he can improve still. Give the guy a chance before you trash talk.
that's right, and neither do i have any idea what _insert name of a vice cap_ can do after a few months of training in S.S., but that don't mean they will ever amount to anything.

i've already given my reasons, but i'll try again:
-chad in S.S. < bankai renji in S.S.: true, see how effortlessly shunshui finished him. renji's baboon was at least able to " bite" into byakuya
-bankai renji in S.S. < bankai ichigo in S.S.: true, seeing how much more difficult it was for bankai byakuya to defeat ichigo compared to renji, that is BEFORE ichigo went all hollow.
∴chad in S.S. << bankai ichigo in S.S.: there you go, he was a big dark silent liability

what about now?
-chad now > chad in S.S., possible new powers: 100%true
-chad now = bankai renji now: seeing how jaded they both were after a recent fight, yes, i'd say around the same power level
-renji's growth rate << ichigo's growth rate: 100% true, do i need to explain this?
∴-bankai renji now = chad now < bankai ichigo now: true & the gap is definitely wider (for renji) than before
-bankai ichigo now < average espada: 100% true. the fights speak for themselves
∴-chad now << average espada: there you go, compared to the average espada, he sure is lame
also,
-hollow ichigo > (possibly even >>) bankai ichigo: 100% true, do i need to explain this?
and as i stated in the previous post, IF ichigo manages to keep his mask on for much longer (which we know will happen in the near future) then:
hollow ichigo >> bankai renji now = chad now -- there you go again, a big dark silent liability just like before, only stronger

a more straight forward one:
-chad in S.S < bankai ichigo in S.S.: 100% true, unless one consider shunshui capable of 1 hit K.O.ing byakuya with shikai and below.what would that make yamamoto, GOD and the god of cowards?
-chad's growth rate < ichigo's growth rate: has to be true, from the evidence of their powers in the manga to fact that ichigo is the protagonist of this shonen fighting manga. i can also assure you that ichigo's gene's/potential etc. etc. will turn out to be unique and certainly way beyond that of chad&co.
∴f(time) = ichigo's power(time) - chad's power(time) is a monotonic increasing function -- so chad will forever remain ichigo's liability. QED

but i do agree that the old man's lame stick in the feces, a super bigot and latter-wit, and that infinite wisdom and power he's gathered over the thousands of years make him uber lame.
Old 2006-08-18, 09:00   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Big Question

Tatsuki soul powers awakening due to Ichigo's Leatsu is bound to happen I mean it did happen to Keigo

Well the 3 stooges going to Hueco Muendo or acting together is always fascination but but but

Ichigo is strong enough to Battle Arrancars ?

I mean Grimm not even being an Espada and also lacking an arm pawned Ichigo .So does Ichi stand a chance battling Espada which he will have to face if he plans to rescue Inoue
Old 2006-08-18, 10:19   Link #27
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Tatsuki soul powers awakening due to Ichigo's Leatsu is bound to happen I mean it did happen to Keigo

Well the 3 stooges going to Hueco Muendo or acting together is always fascination but but but

Ichigo is strong enough to Battle Arrancars ?

I mean Grimm not even being an Espada and also lacking an arm pawned Ichigo .So does Ichi stand a chance battling Espada which he will have to face if he plans to rescue Inoue
gillian class arrancars are quite weak, rukia could 1 hit kill one of the weaker ones. i believe the gillian class arrancars will become the new cannon fodders, in place of those random unseated shinigami . but when it comes to the new average captain, i mean espada, you're right, the trio doesn't stand much of a chance, and that's the problem: if ichigo can't break the 11s limit, they're all just someone else's burden (vaizards or whoever else that comes to their rescue). if ichigo manages to complete his hollow upgrade, then chad and ishida would become his burden. if ishida and chad have somehow managed to become as powerful as hollow ichigo, then most of the shinigami captains, including mayuri, hitsugaya, kenpachi w/o bankai, byakuya and everyone else on or below their level should squat in a corner and start drawing circles immediately.
Old 2006-08-18, 10:33   Link #28
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514
gillian class arrancars are quite weak, rukia could 1 hit kill one of the weaker ones. i believe the gillian class arrancars will become the new cannon fodders, in place of those random unseated shinigami . but when it comes to the new average captain, i mean espada, you're right, the trio doesn't stand much of a chance, and that's the problem: if ichigo can't break the 11s limit, they're all just someone else's burden (vaizards or whoever else that comes to their rescue). if ichigo manages to complete his hollow upgrade, then chad and ishida would become his burden. if ishida and chad have somehow managed to become as powerful as hollow ichigo, then most of the shinigami captains, including mayuri, hitsugaya, kenpachi w/o bankai, byakuya and everyone else on or below their level should squat in a corner and start drawing circles immediately.
It is possible that, in the home of the hollows, Chad's power will be much greater and Ichigo won't have an 11 second limit on his hollow upgrade.
Old 2006-08-18, 10:51   Link #29
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
It is possible that, in the home of the hollows, Chad's power will be much greater and Ichigo won't have an 11 second limit on his hollow upgrade.
i agree, chad's powers are definitely looking hollow related, but there's still ishida. i don't think it's possible for him to recover AND improve in that short period of time - that would mean that his grandfather was utterly incompetent
Old 2006-08-18, 11:15   Link #30
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
OH YAY! The Original Three Stooges are back. Ishida is absolute love. XD And CHAD! XD Someone needs to constantly knock some sense in Ichigo. God, hero complexes are the worst type of complex honestly.
QFT. Ichigo needs to stop being selfish and having the attitude of "i can save everyone and dont need to tell anybody anything". Tatsuki should of beaten some sense into him, cause right now thats what he needs. An beating to change his annoying attitude. It's good now that chad has gotten stronger. I cant wait for them go into HM but i gurantee urahara is going to gim them some device cause if just the 4 of them just walk into hm. There gonna die really quick.
Old 2006-08-18, 11:38   Link #31
majin_vegeta

Well, to put it simply, Chad is going to kick major ass now. He said he is as strong as Renji's Bankai form. Renji's Bankai is really powerful in terms of reiatsu. The only reason he really lost to Byakuya is because he didn't have enough skill to compete with him. His amount of power didn't mean crap because he isn't an all arround fighter. He fought with brute strength alone, while Byakuya fights with strength and a bunch of other shit. Look at what he did to Ichigo when he stopped trying to over power him and started out classing him with skill. His use of Kidou (Sp) is coupled with his strength and experience is what makes him better than other shinigami. Had he not fallen into Ichigo's pace of sword to sword he would have owned him. Plus, Chad has been training with Renji and Uruharra for a while. What's to say that the old man didn't teach him some new fancy tricks. It would be cool if he can do shunnpo and kidou now.
Old 2006-08-18, 12:35   Link #32
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
hmm not fight in this chapter
but i'm looking forward ishida and chad new power
i think in this time only ichigo;ishida and chad who save inoe too bad no captain involve
Old 2006-08-18, 12:38   Link #33
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well Ichigo may be a Vizzard but he still hasnt pefected controlling his hollow side ..its still 13 seconds of hollow usage .

So it doesnt matter if its Gillian Class or Espada if they can survive for 13 seconds Ichi is pawned
Old 2006-08-18, 13:07   Link #34
yuchan

Damn, fomr the summary i thought Tatsuki just punched the window. I didn't know she broke it using Ichigo as a weapon! This chapter has what i wanted, powered up chad, someone hitttin ichigo cause he's been annoying me lately, and Tatsuki doing something cool. Hell, if this had Shunsui in it, this woulda been my favorite chapter of all time!
Old 2006-08-18, 13:47   Link #35
Deathawk

Im really glad there arnt a lost of "OMG THIS IS TOTALY GOING TO BE ANOTHER SS RESCURE ARC"
TK know how to shake things up and i have faith he is going to mess with our heads someway or another.
Aranncar Orhime anyone?
Old 2006-08-18, 14:10   Link #36
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathawk
Aranncar Orhime anyone?
This should be impossible... Aizen has to turn her into a hollow, then she must remove this mask. But it would be freaking cool. Hollow Inoue is complete Badass

But Maybee Aizen drives her crazy by using Illusions, and then he powers her up for a fight against her friends
Old 2006-08-18, 14:40   Link #37
Deathawk

Yeah i could see that or some really weird experiments like mayiru was planing on conducting.
Old 2006-08-18, 14:47   Link #38
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
This, or something complete different.
Maybe Ulquiorra become a good guy because of Inoues Influence.
He seems not to be comletely evil. Even the Hole in his Body is in a doifferent location, than any other HolloW! Maybe he has a little bit of his Soul left
Old 2006-08-18, 14:57   Link #39
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta
Well, to put it simply, Chad is going to kick major ass now. He said he is as strong as Renji's Bankai form. Renji's Bankai is really powerful in terms of reiatsu. The only reason he really lost to Byakuya is because he didn't have enough skill to compete with him. His amount of power didn't mean crap because he isn't an all arround fighter. He fought with brute strength alone, while Byakuya fights with strength and a bunch of other shit. Look at what he did to Ichigo when he stopped trying to over power him and started out classing him with skill. His use of Kidou (Sp) is coupled with his strength and experience is what makes him better than other shinigami. Had he not fallen into Ichigo's pace of sword to sword he would have owned him. Plus, Chad has been training with Renji and Uruharra for a while. What's to say that the old man didn't teach him some new fancy tricks. It would be cool if he can do shunnpo and kidou now.
It'd be odd seeing someone as big as Chad doing Shunpo. But i believe that Shunsui and Ukitake are around chad's height if i remeber correctly when i saw a height chart a while ago. And i'm betting Ishida isn't gonna really have any new tricks, just be stronger at what he's been doing. I believe before Ichigo got his massive poweup during the Kenpachi fight, Ishida was definitely the most skilled fighter of the group. He just lacked the power to back up his skill that most captains have.
Old 2006-08-18, 17:15   Link #40
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
True.
Quote:
Btw, to whoever I was argueing with about the old man being incompetent. Freaking jackpot... I knew Ichigo would go straight to Uruhara despite the old man telling him to remain and be on standby. All he managed to do was alienate Ichigo from SS and risk loosing him on his attempt to free Inoue. Good going old man...
That doesn't make sense. Last I checked Ichigo wasn't really much apart of SS in the first place. Can't exactly alienate someone who wasn't really apart in the first place. That would be like calling an adult incompetent for not giving a kid candy and blaming them for this kid going off to steal some without their knowledge. In short, don't see how Ichigo doing what he does means that Yamamoto is incompetent. Funny how the guy who claim to not make mistakes clearly admits to making one in this very chapter. I really don't see how you have a jackpot from this chap here.
Closed Thread