AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-01-26, 17:59   Link #721
corefire

playing fate extra ccc and i have to say its inproved a lot since the oginal extra though one thing thay could have done better is Servant selection wuht ever happend to the rule master and Servant benig cut from the same cloth. not that i have a problem with the Servants chosen (with the excption of gil).
corefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 19:49   Link #722
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
If you're interested in CCC, I can point you towards a blog where someone is translating (even though it's not complete) the game who's playing as the Female MC and the servant being Gilgamesh.
Thanks, I did just track that down while doing some random googling .

But just from that description can get the feeling they tried to take things to another level. Just throwing Gilgamesh in there as your servant is pretty crazy.
Old 2015-01-26, 20:52   Link #723
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

But just from that description can get the feeling they tried to take things to another level. Just throwing Gilgamesh in there as your servant is pretty crazy.
Okay. Glad that you was able to find the tsukinoura website.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 03:22   Link #724
gensouR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

I know this is late,but a little warning about the Gilgamesh Route:
Spoiler for Gil Route:

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 21:24   Link #725
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
I know this is late,but a little warning about the Gilgamesh Route:
Spoiler for Gil Route:
Thanks for the warning, I hadn't gotten there yet so saved.

Somehow I completely expect that from Gilgamesh .
Old 2015-05-13, 08:15   Link #726
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Fate/Extra Developer Imageepoch Files for Bankruptcy

Japanese game developer Imageepoch as well as affiliate company Smile Online Game filed for bankruptcy with the Tokyo District Court last Thursday.

The deadline for the companies to file their credit is June 4. The company will also hold a meeting for a report on its assets on July 30.

Imageepoch lists around 1.1 billion yen (around US$9.17 million) in debt to 43 creditors. Affiliate company Smile Online Games lists around 3 million yen (around US$25,015) to five creditors.

Imageepoch was established in 2004, and developed such games as Luminous Arc, 7th Dragon, Fate/Extra, and Time and Eternity. The company earned an income of 1.7 billion yen (US$14 million) in the fiscal year ending in September 2011. Rising development costs and failure to reach sales targets put its annual income at 410 million yen (US$3.4 million) in the fiscal year ending in September 2013. The company was unable to recover, and by November last year, it had suspended all major development activity.

Idea Factory CEO Yoshiaki Satō first reported that he was unable to contact Imageepoch CEO Ryohei Mikage last month. Mikage's Twitter account was taken offline as of last Wednesday.

Atlus USA announced in March that it will release Imageepoch's Stella Glow 3DS role-playing game. While Imageepoch initially announced the game as a solo project, Sega is now publishing the title.

Source: Teikoku Databank via Hachima Kikō
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...kruptcy/.88107

It looks like the small change we had to get a Western release of Fate/Extra CCC just become a lot smaller.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 12:36   Link #727
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I'm playing through Extra right now, the game is so much fun. Is there a difference with how the story progresses depending on your servant? And are more than 3 servants playable?

I'm going to tackle CCC once I'm done with Extra. Hopefully I can do well with the Kanji. I wish the game was fully voiced, at least.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 13:07   Link #728
Twi

Story's the same, different characters say different things and the difficulty level changes (Caster is basically Hard Mode because she can't tank damage or rez herself). There are only three Servants.
Old 2015-05-13, 20:13   Link #729
GDB

If there were any chance of CCC being announced for localization, now would be the time. Imageepoch filed for bankruptcy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 11:09   Link #730
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Sorry for the bump.

Finished 2 Servant Endings in CCC, Caster and Gilgamesh. I'm confused though.
Spoiler for ending:

I'm getting all the Servant Endings first before going for the CCC ending. Tamamo's ending was pretty fun.
Also, I'm sort of annoyed that the Matrix information doesn't get reset when you do a NG+ so the Matrix is stuck at the first Servant you used and you won't get to see the Matrix of your new Servant.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 14:56   Link #731
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

This game is driving me insane, I'm dying so much!

I've restarted from scratch again, choose easy mode and Saber, hopefully I can fucking level up correctly this time and beat this damn game.
Old 2015-07-01, 15:20   Link #732
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Levani, PAID attention to the attack patterns of the mob. The mobs do follow a certain pattern about 90% of the time.

And if you are dying too much, over level before moving to new area.
Old 2015-07-01, 15:32   Link #733
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I know they follow a pattern, I just randomly get screwed over because of one mistake. The game is very punishing.
Old 2015-07-02, 05:22   Link #734
Twi

Only in Caster's mode is it unforgiving. Beating Saber and Archer carries over the data from their attack patterns so she can guard properly, while Saber can resurrect herself and Archer can Rho Aius even noble phantasms.
Old 2015-07-07, 15:44   Link #735
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Started playing CCC, my Japanese is failing me incredibly but I will still prevail! I hope... :/
Old 2016-03-12, 11:19   Link #736
Nerroth
NePoi!

"A new fate begins to stir..."
Old 2016-03-12, 16:28   Link #737
Twi

*Steeples fingers* Excellent.
Old 2016-03-15, 06:13   Link #738
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Fate/Extella is an action game that sees the curtain rise on a new battle. Playable character Nero Claudius (voiced by Sakura Tange), of the “Saber” class, is pictured in the magazine.
http://gematsu.com/2016/03/fateextel...mQY8tC1Gbp3.99

Best Saber hype!
Old 2016-03-15, 07:13   Link #739
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Fate/Extella will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan in 2016. The scenario is written by Kinoko Nasu and Hikaru Sakurai, character design is by Aruko Wada, and development is by Marvelous.

The game follows the after-story of the Moon Holy Grail War.

Servants (Playable Characters)

Nero Claudius (voiced by Sakura Tange) – A servant who fought through the Moon Holy Grail War. She also has a mysterious form change.
Caster Tamamo no Mae (voiced by Chiwa Saito) – A servant who uses various magic skills.
Saber Altera (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – Her first appearance in the main series after her appearance in Fate/Grand Order.

A Message from the Creator, Kinoko Nasu

We’ve been making this under the surface from after we finished the previous game. The Moon Holy Grail War overturned what was once the fixed concept of Fate, and this time we’re repainting what was in Extra with this new world. It’s a story that inherits the blood of Extra. The new world of the Moon, Extella.

A Message from Takashi Takeuchi

It is neither a counter to Fate/stay night, nor is it a mere sequel to Fate/Extra.

Screenshots in the magazine show the characters taking out hordes of weaker enemies.

Development is 60 percent complete.
http://gematsu.com/2016/03/fateextel...xd0Yv1godwP.99

While i'm wary of the gameplay, here's hoping it surprises me and ends up being good. Need to play Nero! Curious about the form change too.
Old 2016-03-15, 12:26   Link #740
Nerroth
NePoi!

There's a higher-res version of the new key art on the teaser site:

Spoiler for for width:

Tags
ps vita, psp