Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-24, 13:58   Link #1
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Teppu

This little gem escaped my gaze last year but I just recently found out about it and I've not been disappointed. I love a good martial arts manga and this one looks like it has alot of promise. I really like the art style, nothing special but it seems to stand out to me, and the characters are interesting. Hopefully it gets a more stable chapter release schedule cause right now it's pretty sporadic.

Spoiler for From One Manga:

Last edited by Soconfused; 2011-06-10 at 12:56.
Soconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 03:15   Link #2
Soconfused
Old God Member

O sweet a new Teppu chapter is out guys!

G...guys? Anyone?!

*cries in the corner*

Spoiler for .:
Old 2011-06-10, 08:13   Link #3
coren

I really like this manga. It's kind of like what if a sports manga was written from the perspective of the rival type character.

It's a nice change to have a female lead who is arrogant, bad-tempered etc.
coren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 11:33   Link #4
Sixth
Hu Tao

It is a nice manga..too bad that the release is extremely slow and inconsistent.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 12:01   Link #5
paladinenvec

A really good manga, too bad that i read 1 chapter every three months or something like that...
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 12:56   Link #6
Soconfused
Old God Member

Yeah, this might as well be a quad monthly series, he/she has literally released 4 chapters a year since it started.
Old 2011-06-11, 08:07   Link #7
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I really like this manga.
Old 2011-12-22, 02:16   Link #8
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Read this the other day. Surprised myself that I would actually like the manga. Though its mostly due to the main character. She is very interesting as the lead. Glad she isn't a typical female protagonist in this type of manga.

Too bad the manga doesn't release very often.
Old 2012-02-11, 22:39   Link #9
Sixth
Hu Tao

The chapter 15 is awesome. That girl is really a crazy one.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 22:42   Link #10
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

She's pretty much an antagonist-protagonist.

Complete with the hidden backstory that humanises her with the brother.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-12, 15:54   Link #11
Soconfused
Old God Member

Ugh, I dunno, Natsuo kind of pisses me off, she's like, the bad kind of cocky. And the whole brother thing does nothing for me, it actually seems really stupid, but there hasn't been much on that whole angle yet so I can't say much about it. She just seems like a screwed up person in general. I'm really starting to not like her character.
Old 2012-09-06, 21:19   Link #12
dfens

I really love this manga it's nice to have a sports manga that has a interesting lead character especially a female one. Sucks it's on hiatus but I loved it so much I got tired of waiting for volume 5 chapters 17-20 to be translated couldn't find a raw to download so went out and bought it. Really want to see how the MMA fights go and the show done between Natsuo and Sanae.

This series is really refreshing I totally love Natsuo the way she is I'm tired of all these wussy underdogs in sports, she has her moments she isn't a bad person as people like to think of her.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 10:45   Link #13
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sorry for the bump but just read the released chapter 17 scan. Been reading this since it had its first three chapters out but I'm confused as to why the releases are so erratic. Was it brought up and dropped multiple times by scan groups? Is the writer not really into releasing?

I really like the characters thus far. Natsuo is really crazy antagonist type but I really like her. Mostly because she is an archetype of protagonist that I've wanted to see in a long time. She has the talent to learn anything almost instantaneously but because being so overwhelmingly talented everything becomes worthless. What makes this sweeter is that she doesn't find an activity that makes her talent useless. Instead the new activity pushes her talents to their limits. Her goals are less than honorable but that sense of savagery gives off a sense of charisma as well. Unshakable confidence. Natsuo's friend from the volleyball serves as a pretty good foil and I appreciate every panel they appear in together to give Natsuo a sense of normalcy.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 14:16   Link #14
Soconfused
Old God Member

I believe the Mangaka was ill for quite some time last year which is why the chapters were so sporadic, but he's well now so hopefully they will be released at normal pace.
Old 2013-04-05, 14:24   Link #15
blackstormattack

the releases of the chapters reminds me of highschool of the dead... But nevertheless I recommend this manga to all people who love sport mangas.

Like dfens said, I like that there is a female protagonist for once
Old 2013-04-05, 19:17   Link #16
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It seems to have a regular scanlator now as well. Looking forward to a regular release schedule. Best of luck to the author no?
Old 2013-04-05, 20:15   Link #17
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

This series was recommended to me recently and I love it. Like the person who bump this series stated, the protagonist acts like a douche/antagonist, but she is not. She so freaking cool, I hope the author will continue and hopefully we get an adaptation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
It seems to have a regular scanlator now as well. Looking forward to a regular release schedule. Best of luck to the author no?
Cool, to bad we can't credit them on here.
Old 2013-04-12, 23:57   Link #18
demino_hellsin
That one guy

chapter 18 and it's pretty funny =))
Old 2013-04-13, 01:29   Link #19
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

This series has a lot of girl appeal

The heroine is indeed gifted at everything she does!
Old 2013-04-13, 03:56   Link #20
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Is it a bad thing that I prefer to skip the loli moe blob recruitment pics and go to the next page to see more Natsuo? D: